Merrick Garland to appoint Special Counsel in Mar-a-lago documents probe

This should be interesting. Most of the investigative work has probably already been done. It will not drag out long.
This thread belongs in Conspiracy theories. They have been after Trump for 7 years and no results. If that does not make this a conspiracy what does?

Wrong.

Hunter Biden isn’t a government official.

An unwarranted, bad faith ‘investigation’ into Hunter Biden by the House is purely partisan, started for no other reason than he’s the son of a Democratic president,
You're deliberately ignoring the influence peddling and money movement due to Quid Pro's office. Who's the "Big Guy" that got 10%? That's the kind of thing they're looking to uncover. Just answer this one question. What did Hunter do that would convince a foreign company he's worth tens of thousands of dollars every month?

"There are none so blind as those who will not see".

This thread belongs in Conspiracy theories. They have been after Trump for 7 years and no results. If that does not make this a conspiracy what does?
But you don't understand. They got him this time. The time for sure they'll get their wet dream and see TRUMP! in an orange jumpsuit. They're so sure of it.

I Just want to say formally that I disagree with AG Garland appointing a Special Counsel to proceed with the J6 and Mar A Lago investigations.
WW

Whether the charges against Trump are real or just trumped up out of thin air, is of no concern to me as a Canadian observer.

I'm only interested in the outcome, which is largely dependent on Trump's ability to rally his troops behind him.

Now, as opposed to before, there's some doubt in Trump's remaining power to accomplish what he needs done.

Merrick and government might crumble like a house of straw.

Or Merrick and government might not!
The whole thing is political theater, designed with one goal in mind, to disqualify TRUMP! from running for office again. If he announced tomorrow that he was leaving politics forever, this whole thing would quietly go away. Oh, there might be a plea deal on a minor charge and a slap on the wrist, but Washington would get out of it, leaving it to the haters in various states.

The wolf you feed is the wolf that ends up devouring you.
We went wrong when we elected the wolf and let him write his own rules of conduct, then decide if, how and when to go after violations of those rules. In all seriousness, the rules of Congressional conduct should be written and enforced by outside agencies.

Then you certainly weren't spouting off before the trial like you do here.
I was actually stoned! I had just taken a big bong hit when they called all the jurors. I barely had time for the Visine and Tic Tac's. I was hoping to get excused, but that didn't materialize.

Merrick has a higher priority than getting Trump's head on a stake, and that is ensuring that this doesn't end in a bloodbath in the streets!

That fact spells out the reason why an attempted coup, led by one intent on fascism, must be dealt with immediately with a final solution!

But it/he wasn't dealt with and so America is now in a situation that could go very, very wrong.

Did the election defang the threat?

Merrick and co. are gambling that it did?

The whole thing is political theater, designed with one goal in mind, to disqualify TRUMP! from running for office again. If he announced tomorrow that he was leaving politics forever, this whole thing would quietly go away. Oh, there might be a plea deal on a minor charge and a slap on the wrist, but Washington would get out of it, leaving it to the haters in various states.
I don't disagree with any of that.

Merrick and government would rather fold their hand instead of risking a bloodbath on the streets.

And so it's simply a matter of who is holding the winning hand, Merrick or Trump?

If Merrick/government considers Trump to be a risk that must not be taken, they have other solutions that could come into play.

We must not go there, even in our heads!

I don't disagree with any of that.

Merrick and government would rather fold their hand instead of risking a bloodbath on the streets.

And so it's simply a matter of who is holding the winning hand, Merrick or Trump?

If Merrick/government considers Trump to be a risk that must not be taken, they have other solutions that could come into play.

We must not go there, even in our heads!
TRUMP! could maintain a LOT of power and influence if he would:

1. Not run again for president.
2. Use his popularity to grab and hold a position of king-maker within the party. His word could make or break a candidate, and he could literally reshape the party.
3. Work WITH DeSantis on his run in '24. Desantis would be formidable, because he's a more polished TRUMP!, with many of the same policies but without the mean tweets.

TRUMP! could maintain a LOT of power and influence if he would:

1. Not run again for president.
2. Use his popularity to grab and hold a position of king-maker within the party. His word could make or break a candidate, and he could literally reshape the party.
3. Work WITH DeSantis on his run in '24. Desantis would be formidable, because he's a more polished TRUMP!, with many of the same policies but without the mean tweets.
If 'you' aren't with Trump for president, then your notion of Trump becoming a king-maker aren't imaginable.

There is no halfway position available at the moment. Find your position!

Trump making DeSantis the king is simply N.A.

If 'you' aren't with Trump for president, then your notion of Trump becoming a king-maker aren't imaginable.

There is no halfway position available at the moment. Find your position!

Trump making DeSantis the king is simply N.A.
Only because of his ego. If he was really interested in true power, he could do it, but he'll never take a position that could be viewed as second place.

1668885382593.png

Not even the Horniest of all Potus, J.F.K. or " Jack " dared to
pull what Slick Willy did.Sneaking in a busty Intern after hours,
not to take short hand.Well maybe.Some kind of sexual bidness.
Plus no one forced Monica Lewinski to keep in tact in a secure
closet the infamous Blue Dress.With a certain stain that required
extensive DNA match.But you nude dat ... right.

Last time I checked, getting a blow job wasn't against the law.

The office of government is the people's business, not a personal playground for people of super low character to abuse and have their way with. It wasn't over the BJ anyway liar, it was over his lying before the inquiry concerning his activities in office when the issue was brought to light, and brought to light before the people who were his boss. The people that expect better out of government then low life's abusing the office in a low life way. His impeachment was deserving after the evidence was admitted into record that he was abusing his power.

The people spanked Republicans really hard for even talking about impeaching him, but they went forward with the farce anyway.

Forum List

Back