🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meryl Streep Was Dead Wrong About MMA

The UFC is 100 years old? Really?

No, sanctioned gladiator encounters. Nevada was the first to allow them. MMA has been around for around 50 years however, and in the world of martial arts a comparably trained MMA fighter will clean the clock of a boxer as they are far more well rounded.
Well that's because boxers are sportsman and human cockfighters are not.
And as far as your evil cock fight bullshit go's in the last 100 years or so there have been over 900 boxers killed in the ring, so you can take your ignorant sanctimonious BS and shove it up your keester.

Yawn. And your point is what exactly?

And you are completely wrong. MMA fighters are every bit the "sportsman" that boxers are, more so in point of fact as they don't generally intentionally cause unnecessary injury whereas many boxers will.

Fragile little pansies find their tender little sensibilities shocked because they don't understand what what they are looking at.

no one says you can't say all the stupid, bigoted, hate filled things you want to.

but you're going to get called on it by decent people.

That response has absolutely 0 to do with zany thing I posted. Hitting the cooking sherry early?

Btw, YOU as "decent people"... :lmao:

15941327_1221172637972399_4640359628809709335_n.jpg

There is a difference between watching movies and actors thinking that somehow this gives them the right to tell the rest of us how to live our lives.
Ever heard of the First Amendment, Marty? You don't seem to have any problem telling me how to live. Or trying to.

Have you seen me in any way try to silence these people through government action? I am SAYING they should shut their traps, not DOING anything to force them to shut their traps.

Criticism and telling them to shut their pie holes and act is not censorship.

And why ARE you doing that, if you believe as you imply, that they have a right to an opinion?

A right to an opinion does not mean a right to have in unchallenged, or the right to not be told to maybe they should shut their yapper.

When it isn't backed up with any action, it is merely an opinion on an opinion.

"Challenge" is an entirely different action from "shut your pie hole".
So you didn't, and apparently can't, answer the question.

if the drivel is vapid enough, "shut your pie hole" is perfectly acceptable, and is in no way censorship or athwart the first amendment.

The issue is their assumed authority due to their celebrity, which I find comical.

Their right to an opinion doesn't stop me from telling them "shut yer trap" as long as I take no actual action to shut their traps.

And they would get more through without the controls, just like less illegals will get through with stronger ones on our border.

That coupled with rigorous enforcement of deportations of anyone convicted of a crime who is illegal, checks of the most obvious industries that employ them, coupled with the stronger border might work. Add it removal of benefits and employer punishment for hiring them, and more will self deport. hell, even open "amnesty centers" that will send them back for free.

If your best argument is "it might not work because blah blah blah" then you don't have much of an argument.

Well, it has been proven that it doesn't work in Israel.

If by "work" you mean "work 100%", no it doesn't. But if it works 70-80% then it it still a success for preventing the "low hanging fruit" from getting in the weapons supply game.

Things like this are not designed to make something impossible, they are designed to make something more difficult, and to create more opportunities for any enforcement forces to stop said actions.

No Wall: I run across some desert, swim a small river, and I'm in.

Wall: I have to get over, under, or through said wall in addition to the above, and that takes time, which exposes me to capture more than situation 1.

I have no idea why Meryl Streep would want to pick a fight (pun intended) with the MMA crowd last night.

“And if we kick ’em all out,” she said of all of the international stars, “You’ll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not the arts.” The idea is, without all of the diversity present in Hollywood and at the Globes, we’d all be left with Trump and his supporters watching football and mixed martial arts, apparently the hobbies of the modern-day neanderthal.

Meryl Streep Was Dead Wrong About MMA In Her Golden Globes Speech

Clearly, Streep has never watched a UFC fight or set foot in an MMA gym. It's probably the most ethnically diverse place I've ever been. We have white guys, black guys, Asian guys, middle eastern guys, and women who train at my gym. Some were actually born in Brazil, Africa, Asia, and eastern Europe.

Streep's remarks further illustrate the isolated Hollywood bubble these people live in and precisely why their elitist disdain for middle America cost them the election.
Yeesh, of all the people to pick a fight with.

Trump mocks handicapped script: chapters after the Meryl Streep climax
More precisely the day after: from two other official actors, playing "real men in real life", one of them also "real christian", to the UFC president.

Real men Vince Vaughn and Mel Gibson, also a passionate christian
Two more official actors casted in this episode, this time in secondary roles, more precisely the exact same one.
Their reaction to Streep's speech is scripted as "stern and glared ... in stark contrast to the enraptured Hollywood audience who applauded the speech ".
In other words: their mission is the same as Meryl Streep: to have the audience accept Trump's demonization of handicapped, setting the stage to legalize genocide, but this time based on association not dissociation.
Note that casting a "real christian" is important in the context of lowering the acceptance for the legal extermination of disabled: for real christians the weaker someone is the more he must be protected.

UFC president script's line for the "reply"
Headlines have him referring to Streep as "uppity, 80-year-old", while reminding the audience in article's body of her real age: "(who, for the record, is actually 67 years old)".
This line is part of two main agendas.
Which is the main agenda in each case (for each person in the audience) depends on how negatively does each one assess the statement that Meryl Streep is 80 years old.
1. Rather neutral, for most:
Same general agenda (legalize genocide) advanced by the episode where Streep was casted ("Trump mocks disabled reporter").
it advances "lowering the acceptable age to be killed", having the beasts view "a 67 years old as much worth the air he breathes as a 80 years old".
Reminder: killing an 80-year-old in hospitals and homes for elderly has long been accepted by an audience reduced to beasts.
This is the reason why nearly 100 million could be "euthanized" in hospitals and homes for elderly in the US and EU and in this millenium alone.

2. Rather negative: it advances "setting the stage to terminate the show", more precisely to "strip human cattle of its entertainment", having them confirm this message: "UFC = brain damaged environment, it won't be missed if it will be terminated".
Reminder: during the BIG BANG, that starts with Osama's resurrection and Obama's staged arrest, illuminati will proclaim global slavery, a world where there's as much place for 67 years old slaves as for NFL and UFC.

CONTEXT
Trump mocks disabled reporter psy-op: Meryl Streep, official actress, casted in script's climax.
Streep 's role illustrates the two forms of the dissociation technique.
Agendas: From legalize genocide of undesirable (from specifically fomenting hatred against handicapped to lowering the acceptable age to be "euthanized") to setting the stage for a "black list in show business".
Global Genocide Illuminati agenda: Trump mocks disabled reporter Meryl Streep official actress casted for climax

BASICS
Reminder of what was explained in advance worldwide only by Last Prophet and is now already unfolding, from the Ukraine to the Philippines:
BIG BANG: the most extreme inversion of illuminati scripts ever.
The ultimate reverse script starts with a sudden inversion just before the BIG BANG, launched with Obama's staged arrest.
Some of the scripts that will be suddenly inverted:
1. Multiracial society and open borders becomes manhunt for aliens and non-whites
2. Legalize drugs becomes execution of drug addicts
3. "Gay marriage legalized" becomes manhunt for homosexuals.
4. "Ultra-nationalists" become "our national heroes"
5. Staged democracy becomes Hitler was right
See also the added preview section with unfolding examples.:
Big Bang is NOW - from annihilation of pensions and savings to race war: Most extreme inversion of illuminati scripts ever

All in Blog
Mind Control Techniques - in fact just the Big Lie at work: Handicapped: Hollywood real men Vaughn, Gibson UFC v liberal Meryl Streep: association v dissociation

Instead of getting angry at her, I'm going to get even with her. I'm buying Meryl New York Giants season tickets & MMA lessons.

If by "work" you mean "work 100%", no it doesn't. But if it works 70-80% then it it still a success for preventing the "low hanging fruit" from getting in the weapons supply game.

Things like this are not designed to make something impossible, they are designed to make something more difficult, and to create more opportunities for any enforcement forces to stop said actions.

Wall: I have to get over, under, or through said wall in addition to the above, and that takes time, which exposes me to capture more than situation 1.

There are tunnels along your border as it is .

It won't even work 10 percent of the time let along 80 percent.

There are tunnels along your border as it is .

It won't even work 10 percent of the time let along 80 percent.

How do you know?

You start with a premise, "the wall won't work" and tailor your analysis to meet only that one logical (only to you and your ilk) conclusion.

How do you know?

You start with a premise, "the wall won't work" and tailor your analysis to meet only that one logical (only to you and your ilk) conclusion.

Just going by what has happened in Israel and other places.

I'm not even going to go into the cost.

There you have people wanting to smuggle in weapons and blow things up. Fanatics. Here you have people looking for work, not due to some religious or political calling.

A simple wall would allow the enforcement people to concentrate on a few choke points, increasing their efficiency.

And how much of a cost are we talking about? the government spends $10 BILLION a day just to keep things running. Is 2 days of that too expensive? 5 days? a 1/2 of a day?

There you have people wanting to smuggle in weapons and blow things up. Fanatics. Here you have people looking for work, not due to some religious or political calling.

A simple wall would allow the enforcement people to concentrate on a few choke points, increasing their efficiency.

And how much of a cost are we talking about? the government spends $10 BILLION a day just to keep things running. Is 2 days of that too expensive? 5 days? a 1/2 of a day?

I still can't believe that you believe he is going to build a wall.

I still can't believe that you believe he is going to build a wall.

Considering he's done everything of substance he's said he would do so far, (win the nomination, win the election) it's wait and see time.

He may not get it through congress, but he's gonna try, and unlike other Presidents, he's not really beholden to any party, so he will scream bloody murder on Twitter and in the press if he doesn't get his way.

No, the prisoners are failing to see the synchronization of of the propaganda: Streep and MI6.

You first go to wiki for Boxer Rebellion, having read the entire article, then these two (global) items:

1.) "Carving the Melon"

2.) Cixi: "wag your tail"

After having grasped 1.) & 2.), the next thing to do is to see where it is published on UK media that (ex-MI6) Steele left the lights on at home when he split in a hurry. Steele knew Alexander Litvinenko, who was professionally trained in knowing how to lose a tail.

I have no idea why Meryl Streep would want to pick a fight (pun intended) with the MMA crowd last night.

“And if we kick ’em all out,” she said of all of the international stars, “You’ll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not the arts.” The idea is, without all of the diversity present in Hollywood and at the Globes, we’d all be left with Trump and his supporters watching football and mixed martial arts, apparently the hobbies of the modern-day neanderthal.

Clearly, Streep has never watched a UFC fight or set foot in an MMA gym. It's probably the most ethnically diverse place I've ever been. We have white guys, black guys, Asian guys, middle eastern guys, and women who train at my gym. Some were actually born in Brazil, Africa, Asia, and eastern Europe.

Streep's remarks further illustrate the isolated Hollywood bubble these people live in and precisely why their elitist disdain for middle America cost them the election.
She's getting pummeled by women on the internet boards

I first trained in Tang Soo Do with the ROK 9th White Horse Division at Ninh Hoa, Vietnam. Back in the world, I ran into a GoJu Ryu shodan and trained with him and liked the style better. Had a chance to train with Peter Urban in New York for a couple days and eventually got my Shodan with Goshi Yamaguchi in San Francisco. I've spared with David Moon out of Houston, Russ Peron from Denver, Sang Kyu Shim in Detroit, and Joo Bang Lee here in Phoenix. I've visited dojos all over the country, owned a couple of my own, and would tell Ms. Streep, that I've seen things no Gollywood screen writer could even imagine. Her ilk spend their lives pretending to be other people...in the martial arts, while there are pretenders, they don't last long.

Forum List

Back