🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meryl Streep Was Dead Wrong About MMA

Hey, what do you mean relegated? I love tractor pulls!

My favorite line from her was “Disrespect invites disrespect." She said, with a straight face all the while basically calling everyone in middle America racist idiots who need some culture lessons from her and those like her.
I like tractor pulls, too, and sheepdog trials. But don't be too hard on her--I really don't think she was meaning to diss sports or middle America. It would kinda suck to only have sports, not both, don't you agree?

The fact that she may have not even been "trying" to diss sports or middle America basically proves the point that people on the right are making. That progressives are out of touch with most of the country.
So most of the country doesn't watch movies? Who knew?

There is a difference between watching movies and actors thinking that somehow this gives them the right to tell the rest of us how to live our lives.
Ever heard of the First Amendment, Marty? You don't seem to have any problem telling me how to live. Or trying to.

Have you seen me in any way try to silence these people through government action? I am SAYING they should shut their traps, not DOING anything to force them to shut their traps.

Criticism and telling them to shut their pie holes and act is not censorship.

[

A lot of people want that wall, and who does it hurt besides people trying to get here illegally.

As for stopping Muslim Immigration, it has been done before in limited ways (Iran ban back in the 70's) and hurts no one here already

And Making America Great Again is forcing exactly what on people?

It hurts the tax payer because it'll cost a shit load and be totally ineffective. I note you didn't deny he is trying to force that shit upon you.

Nice goalpost move there.....

and how do you know it will be ineffective?

No goalpost shifting at all. It's all intertwined.

The Gaza/Israeli border is porous and is 32-miles long. You think the US can do better with a 2000-mile+ border? I don't think so...

And terrorist assholes have to work much harder to get crap across than if there were no border controls. The idea isn't to seal it 100%, the idea is to make it so people weigh the options of getting through and decide not to risk it.

I like tractor pulls, too, and sheepdog trials. But don't be too hard on her--I really don't think she was meaning to diss sports or middle America. It would kinda suck to only have sports, not both, don't you agree?

The fact that she may have not even been "trying" to diss sports or middle America basically proves the point that people on the right are making. That progressives are out of touch with most of the country.

There is a difference between watching movies and actors thinking that somehow this gives them the right to tell the rest of us how to live our lives.
Ever heard of the First Amendment, Marty? You don't seem to have any problem telling me how to live. Or trying to.

Have you seen me in any way try to silence these people through government action? I am SAYING they should shut their traps, not DOING anything to force them to shut their traps.

I thought we were talking about Meryl Streep. You apparently meant something else. Sorry

I thought we were talking about Meryl Streep. You apparently meant something else. Sorry

I am talking about Streep, and all the other pretentious Hollywood ninnies who think they know better and are better than the proles.

Most would call you sick if you have no problem watching two people hack away at each other for cash. But that seems to be where we are with Trump's ascension, a lesser nation whose sickness is now accepted and applauded.
The country has had fighting since day one. Bare knuckle boxing was the norm back in the day. Trump and his supporters weren't around then.

That's the way it always is with leftists. You like to change things then pretend it was that way all along.

she's a failing actress and MMA is one of the most popular sports worldwide...how can you compare the two?

she's a failing actress and MMA is one of the most popular sports worldwide...how can you compare the two?
She wasn't comparing them. She was just making a point that without the "arts," entertainment would be less varied.

Combat between men has been around since before record keeping was invented. Your knowledge of history is remarkably poor.

Sanctioning gladiator contests is fairly new in the US. If my knowledge of history is poor, yours is non-existent.
LMAO! The US responsible for this? Are you seriously this historically stupid?

No...did I say they were responsible? Sanctioning human cock fighting is fairly new in the US.
Over 100 years? Recent? I think not.

The UFC is 100 years old? Really?

No, sanctioned gladiator encounters. Nevada was the first to allow them. MMA has been around for around 50 years however, and in the world of martial arts a comparably trained MMA fighter will clean the clock of a boxer as they are far more well rounded. And as far as your evil cock fight bullshit go's in the last 100 years or so there have been over 900 boxers killed in the ring, so you can take your ignorant sanctimonious BS and shove it up your keester.

Last edited:
A moon can be thought of as a planet.

And some moons are larger than some planets.

25_solar_system_objects_smaller_than_Earth.jpg

Trump mocks disabled reporter: Meryl Streep, official actress casted for climax

Introduction
Meryl Streep's speech at the Golden Globe awards, the most popular "news" in the USA since Jan 8, as illustrated by a video with over 4 million views in 36 hours.
Psy-op part of the same agenda as these manufactured "news": Watch: Lamb Born With Seven Legs Killed By Flock Who Wouldn't Accept It.

Meryl Streep's speech video: Contradiction between Likes and Top comments
Unlike FaCIAbook and twitter, where likes and and followers are generated by software, youtube likes and dislikes do reflect what real people voted for.
The more views a video has the less influenced the result is by the actions of psy-operatives.
On the other hand this is all it takes to achieve the desired top comments: hundreds of handlers, part of the same NSA web of psy-operatives, voting up one another.

Meryl Streep Golden Globe act v "presidential race" videos - contrast how illuminati psy-ops vote
Missions of psy-operatives in youtube include to like not only each Clinton speech but also each Trump speech calling for legalizing terror and genocide.
The same psy-operatives have now the mission to dislike Meryl Streep's act at the Golden Globes.
In other words: in Streep's video and unlike in Trumps' videos with millions of views calling for terror and genocide, not 99% but exactly 100% of the likes come from normal human cattle.

Top comments illustrate the dissociation technique used by the psy-operation
In a psy-operative's own words:
Yes Meryl your bourgeois art galleries and marble fences are so much more in-tuned with everyday Americans. "don't fighter disrespect with disrespect" but yeah to hell with MMA and football right?
Btw MMA instills more respect and virtue into human beings than you and hollywood ever will. Talk about arrogance cloaked in virtue?

### Trump mocks disabled reporter: for dummies
Same as ANY global headlines: ALL ACTORS, from official actress Streep and UFC President in the second act to Trump and the reporter in the first act.
What this episode advances ranges from "legalize genocide of undesirable" to set stage for a "black list in show business".
In other words: for one of the special "dissident" versions of what was already announced in 2015 by Trump as the "muslim registry".

Acceptance by dissociation: the basic psy-op technique of the Streep Golden Globes act:
Dissociation from Streep's role as "defender of handicapped" alias acceptance of Trump's role fomenting hatred against handicapped.
In the two variations of what is meant to cause dissociation in Streep's role:
1. As enemy:
Illustrated by her speech: ´
- from americans ("canadians are the only nice men") ...
- to football and martial arts (referring to foreign actors: "If you kick them all out, you’ll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not the arts.”

2. As defender:
Illustrated by Hollywood in general (in the speech) and a "pedo, and convicted child rapist" in a previous and similar ceremony.
Now you know why in 2011, when the script had "Roman Polanski winning the Oscar for Directing" it also had this line: "the camera shows Meryl Streep as the first to stand up for the ovation".
Reminder: most illuminati scripts are written years in advance, from Obama Bi(nla)den to Last Trumpe(nce)ts.

UFC president script's line for the "reply"
Headlines have him referring to Streep as "uppity, 80-year-old", while reminding the audience in article's body of her real age: "(who, for the record, is actually 67 years old)".
This line is part of two main agendas.
Which is the main agenda in each case (for each person in the audience) depends on how negatively does each one assess the statement that Meryl Streep is 80 years old.
1. Rather neutral, for most: it advances "lowering the acceptable age to be killed".
Reminder: killing ("euthanizing") an 80-year-old in hospitals and homes for elderly has long been accepted by an audience reduced to beasts.
In other words: part of the same general agenda (legalize genocide) advanced by the episode where Streep was casted ("Trump mocks disabled reporter").

2. Rather negative: it advances "setting the stage to terminate the show", more precisely to "strip human cattle of its entertainment".
Reminder: during the BIG BANG, that starts with Osama's resurrection and Obama's staged arrest, illuminati will proclaim global slavery, a world where there's as much place for 67 years old slaves as for NFL and UFC.

Notes
Intro:
Watch: Lamb Born With Seven Legs Killed By Flock Who Wouldn't Accept It

4,453,015 views, 63,765 likes and 37,318 dislikes in 36 hours
Meryl Streep Speech The Golden Globes 2017

Sep 28, 2011
Script: at 1:12 - Meryl Streep gives a standing ovation to Roman Polanski, a pedo, and convicted child rapist.

Jan 9, 2017
UFC President dismisses ‘uppity, 80-year-old’ Meryl Streep’s take on MMA
If you kick them all out, you’ll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not the arts.”
White was asked about those remarks in an interview posted Monday by TMZ Sports.
“It’s not going to be everybody’s thing, and the last thing in the world I expect is an uppity, 80-year-old lady to be in our demographic and love mixed martial arts,”
Dana White dismisses ‘uppity, 80-year-old’ Meryl Streep’s take on MMA

All in Blog
Global Genocide Illuminati agenda: Trump mocks disabled reporter Meryl Streep official actress casted for climax

Well its safer than playing soccer, and if we arent going to worry about soccer, then we shouldnt worry about MMA.

Data is inconclusive.
No, its very well established and a fact. Take a look for yourself.

List of association footballers who died while playing - Wikipedia

Fatalities in mixed martial arts contests - Wikipedia

People have been playing organized soccer since before they began writing history down on this continent.
Sanctioned human cockfighting is a fairly new phenomenon to salve the bloodlust of the unwashed.

Combat between men has been around since before record keeping was invented. Your knowledge of history is remarkably poor.

Sanctioning gladiator contests is fairly new in the US. ...

Hyperbolic characterization aside, you are wrong.

Last edited:

I don't do movies at all and even I've known who Meryl Streep is for many years. Never heard of "MMA" until this thread. So your hyperbole runneth over.

And why ARE you doing that, if you believe as you imply, that they have a right to an opinion?

Forum List

Back