Meuller To Give 'Statement' (RIGHT NOW) From DOJ In Lieu Of Testifying Under Oath

What I thought was also interesting is that no close Trump associates charged with Obstruction or Collusion at all. No one in the Trump Family, no one in the Trump cabinet. Any of those folks could have easily been indicted, but the Mule didn't do it, and now the investigation is over. This entire "investigation" was just a scam IMHO to boost Mueller's income.

Then you did NOT read the report, BECAUSE IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ THE GODDAMN REPORT you would ALREADY KNOW that Trump himself was the ONLY person to have performed any obstructive acts.

Trump's subordinates, and Trump associates were TOO FUCKING INTELLIGENT to perform the obstructive acts that TRUMP REQUESTED.

AGAIN, YOU DID NOT READ THE GODDAMN FUCKING REPORT, THUS you have NO FUCKING IDEA WTF you R talking about.

When you dig your head out of your ass, when you read the GODDAMN FUCKING REPORT, then get back to US, when you have one fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about.

READ THE GODDAMN REPORT.
Trump never obstructed justice. It’s all hearsay.

WELL, IT'S OBVIOUS YOU DID NOT READ THE GODDAMN REPORT EITHER
No, it's obvious you read into it what you needed to rather than what was there:
"...this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..." - R. Mueller III

"If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Finding anyone's innocence was not the job of the Muel Team. Finding criminality was.

They didn't.

What I thought was also interesting is that no close Trump associates charged with Obstruction or Collusion at all. No one in the Trump Family, no one in the Trump cabinet. Any of those folks could have easily been indicted, but the Mule didn't do it, and now the investigation is over. This entire "investigation" was just a scam IMHO to boost Mueller's income.

Then you did NOT read the report, BECAUSE IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ THE GODDAMN REPORT you would ALREADY KNOW that Trump himself was the ONLY person to have performed any obstructive acts.

Trump's subordinates, and Trump associates were TOO FUCKING INTELLIGENT to perform the obstructive acts that TRUMP REQUESTED.

AGAIN, YOU DID NOT READ THE GODDAMN FUCKING REPORT, THUS you have NO FUCKING IDEA WTF you R talking about.

When you dig your head out of your ass, when you read the GODDAMN FUCKING REPORT, then get back to US, when you have one fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about.

READ THE GODDAMN REPORT.

No, it's obvious you read into it what you needed to rather than what was there:
"...this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..." - R. Mueller III

"If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."

I think Mueller needs to be asked followup questions about his investigation. How did he find so many rabid leftist Hillary supporters willing to serve as Henchmen? Is he really so daft that he thought Trump's joke in Florida "russia if you are listening" was a serious remark? Was he pissed at Trump for not comping his golf membership, and was this witch hunt payback?

William Barr with his bias and his favorability toward Trump has acted more like a defense lawyer than the U.S. Attorney General...
Yeah ... I hear ya, Skanks:

upload_2019-5-29_23-38-0.jpeg

So folks, interesting question for mueller, if he couldn’t make a decision on obstruction due to DOJ protocol, why is it he can exonerate trump for conspiracy? Hmm

So folks, interesting question for mueller, if he couldn’t make a decision on obstruction due to DOJ protocol, why is it he can exonerate trump for conspiracy? Hmm

The Mule did the best he could for the libs today.

I think that Mr. Mueller had a problem with Trump begging off of daily security briefings from the intelligence cabal. As Sen. Schumer pointed out, they have "6 ways to Sunday" to get back at those who diss them.

The Mule did the best he could for the libs today.

I think that Mr. Mueller had a problem with Trump begging off of daily security briefings from the intelligence cabal. As Sen. Schumer pointed out, they have "6 ways to Sunday" to get back at those who diss them.
But the problem is that he said he couldn’t, but actually did, is there anyone in DC have a brain?

Mueller is 74, has plenty of his own money, he comes from a very well to do family.

you can't be charged with collusion, collusion is not a term used for a crime in our legal criminal Code

FYI- Flynn obstructed justice thru perjury, Gates and Manafort and Papadopoulis and Michael Cohen and this other guy of whom i can not remember his name working for the campaign all were charged and plead guilty... with obstruction of justice via perjury as well...
All of which had nothing to do with Russia investigation, but other things dealing with outside business matters. Nice try.
WRONG!
flynn, gates, and Manafort and papadopoulis and cohen and the guy I don't remember his name ALL lied about their Russian contacts and were charged for it.

Manafort and Cohen were charged with tax evasion

Edit spelled it wrong

Last edited:
Obvious to anyone, except Trump asskissing lackey loyalists rightwingers ...

Trump and Barr All Out to Discredit Mueller
(100% Obvious)

So those funny Russian memes trick you into voting for Trump?

Betcha you think Hillary adopted an alien also.

5c90336fd2e2ab64b39f3d61262f0343.jpg

Last edited:
Mueller is 74, has plenty of his own money, he comes from a very well to do family.

you can't be charged with collusion, collusion is not a term used for a crime in our legal criminal Code

FYI- Flynn obstructed justice thru perjury, Gates and Manafort and Papadopoulis and Michael Cohen and this other guy of whom i can not remember his name working for the campaign all were charged and plead guilty... with obstruction of justice via perjury as well...
All of which had nothing to do with Russia investigation, but other things dealing with outside business matters. Nice try.
WRONG!
flynn, gates, and Manafort and papadopoulis and cohen and the guy I don't remember his name ALL lied about their Russian contacts and were charged for it.

Manafort and Cohen we're charged with tax invasion

Evasion

WRONG!

Manafort and Cohen we're charged with tax invasion

Cohen also pleaded guilty to perjury, and faces more perjury counts because of his lying to Congress.

He can expect to serve more time IMHO. At least get another nickel.

"If we had, had confidence that the President had NOT committed a crime, we would have said so."

NEXT STATEMENT

"We did not however make a determination as to whether the President DID commit a crime."

LOL!!!

A little dense? I guess so.
Little Trumpsters. :auiqs.jpg:.

Statute of Limitations on WHAT CRIME?
Obstruction of Justice.
So where did Mueller say The President Definitely Obstructed Justice?

I thought you turd burglers were telling us that Trump was a Russian Puppet and any day now, Mueller was going to have The President of The United States in Handcuffs.

What happened to that?

Premature Ejaculation again for you?

And don't you have to commit a crime to obstruct justice?

It is not a crime to defend yourself against unjust accusations and an illegal investigation in search of a crime that was never committed.

Can you show me in The Mueller Report where beating Hillary Clinton's Ass in the 2016 Election is "Obstruction of Justice?"

I would admit it was Obstruction of Hillary Clinton's Corrupt Russian Owned Fat Ass sitting in The Oval Office, but other than that....

A big fat Nothingburger.

Kinda like your life.
He said there was no evidence to show trump didn't obstruct and that he didn't seek indictment himself because a sitting president can't be indicted

Pretty much justifies the Congress to launch their own investigations into the matter.

There doesn't have to be evidence Trump didn't obstruct. There has to be evidence he did. Minus that, he's clear. Now, why do you think Congress is going to do a better job than Mueller did?
The Congress has an action (impeachment) against a sitting president, if the evidence warrants it; whereas a Special Counsel has none since a sitting president can't be indicted. Mueller's investigation is left wide open, neither confirming obstruction nor eliminating it. It's up to the Congress now to sort it out.

Actually it was The Grand Jury who made the determination that there was not enough evidence to even recommend indictment.

Ken Star was able to uncover 11 crimes to recommend for indictment in his findings.

Mueller found zero. Then like a butt hurt little asshole he whined and cried about the fact that he couldn't take down The President, he had to leave a parting shot at The President, despite the fact his own report in black and white stated there was Insufficient Evidence to charge the president with anything. What angry little partisan hack he was, and a sore loser.

Mueller got his ass whipped by truth, despite the fact he was given $40 Million dollars to try to make a lie seem legit.

You Dupes will keep sending your DemNazi DemTard candidates all of your money, and they won't impeach, and you'll lose the 2020 elections.

I'll be in here pissing on your graves the day after President Trump starts his 2nd term.

You should have just fought Trump on moral grounds, but all of your policies are immoral.....so your only choice is to side with America's enemies and try to disrupt our Democracy, flood our country with hostile illegal immigrants, and continue on with your COUP.

Sux to be you. That's a losing strategy no matter which way you try to sell it.

Do you know what "insufficient evidence" means in a Grand Jury or Criminal Trial, Numb Nuts?

NOT GUILTY.

Mueller is the most guilty one in all this. The Russians did what they were told to do. Swalwell is an idiot and did what his brain told him to do. Comey was high and did things the wallpaper told him to do. We told Mueller to come back with something and he came back with nothing! Worse than nothing-nothing would let us go forward arguing about REAL things-now we have this steaming pile of bullshit lying in the middle of the living room.

Obvious to anyone, except Trump asskissing lackey loyalists rightwingers ...

Trump and Barr All Out to Discredit Mueller
(100% Obvious)
and the left isn't out to discredit trump?

stop the one sided bullshit insanity.

READ THE GODDAMN REPORT.

yet, he can't name a crime he committed, or he would have said so also.

WRONG!

Edit spelled it wrong
And lying about their Russian connections, Cohen to Congress about Moscow Trump Tower, and Manafort to the special counsel on his communication with Russians, of which he lost his plea deal over....the special counsel ended it.

WRONG!

Edit spelled it wrong
And lying about their Russian connections, Cohen to Congress about Moscow Trump Tower, and Manafort to the special counsel on his communication with Russians, of which he lost his plea deal over....the special counsel ended it.

Mr. Cohen is an admitted liar, I don't think anything that this man says can be taken as truthful.

He is serving time in the penitentiary as a Snitch or a Rat, someone who would say anything to save his own ass.

Forum List

Back