Meuller To Give 'Statement' (RIGHT NOW) From DOJ In Lieu Of Testifying Under Oath

I support impeachment. Impeach immediately.

PLEASE DO IT I BEG YOU.
I don't see Nancy doing going down the 'impeach immediately' road. She's successfully resisted it so far.

I think she's waiting for more days like today. And she's waiting for the financial records, which could come soon. And perhaps a few more tantrums and/or meltdowns. She'll impeach when she's ready.

Patience grasshopper.

What I thought was also interesting is that no close Trump associates charged with Obstruction or Collusion at all. No one in the Trump Family, no one in the Trump cabinet. Any of those folks could have easily been indicted, but the Mule didn't do it, and now the investigation is over. This entire "investigation" was just a scam IMHO to boost Mueller's income.

Then you did NOT read the report, BECAUSE IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ THE GODDAMN REPORT you would ALREADY KNOW that Trump himself was the ONLY person to have performed any obstructive acts.

Trump's subordinates, and Trump associates were TOO FUCKING INTELLIGENT to perform the obstructive acts that TRUMP REQUESTED.

AGAIN, YOU DID NOT READ THE GODDAMN FUCKING REPORT, THUS you have NO FUCKING IDEA WTF you R talking about.

When you dig your head out of your ass, when you read the GODDAMN FUCKING REPORT, then get back to US, when you have one fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about.

GO, READ THE GODDAMN FUCKING REPORT.
lol...is your post the "redacted" part of the mueller report?

What I thought was also interesting is that no close Trump associates charged with Obstruction or Collusion at all. No one in the Trump Family, no one in the Trump cabinet. Any of those folks could have easily been indicted, but the Mule didn't do it, and now the investigation is over. This entire "investigation" was just a scam IMHO to boost Mueller's income.

Then you did NOT read the report, BECAUSE IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ THE GODDAMN REPORT you would ALREADY KNOW that Trump himself was the ONLY person to have performed any obstructive acts.

Trump's subordinates, and Trump associates were TOO FUCKING INTELLIGENT to perform the obstructive acts that TRUMP REQUESTED.

AGAIN, YOU DID NOT READ THE GODDAMN FUCKING REPORT, THUS you have NO FUCKING IDEA WTF you R talking about.

When you dig your head out of your ass, when you read the GODDAMN FUCKING REPORT, then get back to US, when you have one fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about.

98.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of USMB members talk about the SC Mueller report BUT not a goddamn fucking one of them has read one goddamn fucking sentence of the fucking report.

This place is like a fucking brain dead fucking orgy of fucking Trump fucking supporters.

Mueller is 74, has plenty of his own money, he comes from a very well to do family.

you can't be charged with collusion, collusion is not a term used for a crime in our legal criminal Code

FYI- Flynn obstructed justice thru perjury, Gates and Manafort and Papadopoulis and Michael Cohen and this other guy of whom i can not remember his name working for the campaign all were charged and plead guilty... with obstruction of justice via perjury as well...

READ THE GODDAMN REPORT.
Trump never obstructed justice. It’s all hearsay.

WELL, IT'S OBVIOUS YOU DID NOT READ THE GODDAMN REPORT EITHER
Small group of aides did not act on a few of Trump’s suggestions because “they felt” it would be obstruction. Doesn’t mean that Trump knew that what he was asking for even constituted obstruction of justice. The report exonerated Trump. Oh yes, and I have “READ THE GODDAMN REPORT!” You are a triggered liberal :102:

Anyone who loans money for risky ventures like those that Trump engages in aren't babes in the woods. They know the risks, they know about getting security/insurance for their claims, they make sure they are compensated. Trump doesn't borrow the last 5 cents from widows.
He didn't borrow it from widows, he conned them out of their $$ with Trump University, Trump Tower Tampa, Trump Ocean Resort Baja Mexico, etc. etc.

Mueller is 74, has plenty of his own money, he comes from a very well to do family.

you can't be charged with collusion, collusion is not a term used for a crime in our legal criminal Code

FYI- Flynn obstructed justice thru perjury, Gates and Manafort and Papadopoulis and Michael Cohen and this other guy of whom i can not remember his name working for the campaign all were charged and plead guilty... with obstruction of justice via perjury as well...
All of which had nothing to do with Russia investigation, but other things dealing with outside business matters. Nice try.

Anyone who loans money for risky ventures like those that Trump engages in aren't babes in the woods. They know the risks, they know about getting security/insurance for their claims, they make sure they are compensated. Trump doesn't borrow the last 5 cents from widows.
He didn't borrow it from widows, he conned them out of their $$ with Trump University, Trump Tower Tampa, Trump Ocean Resort Baja Mexico, etc. etc.
Evidence? Nope, just another false accusations.

READ THE GODDAMN REPORT.

Small group of aides did not act on a few of Trump’s suggestions because “they felt” it would be obstruction. Doesn’t mean that Trump knew that what he was asking for even constituted obstruction of justice. The report exonerated Trump. Oh yes, and I have “READ THE GODDAMN REPORT!” You are a triggered liberal :102:

Sorry but you have not read shit; Trump knew EXACTLY WTF he was doing was illegal.

Mueller has once again proven that Barr is a treasonous liar.
BS. Mueller held a press conference during which he lied, claiming the DOJ precedence affected his decision after telling Barr on 3 seperate occasions it did not play any part in his decision.

Barr is a treasonous liar?

-- Mueller is the guy who hid Russian crimes in 2014.

-- Mueller is the guy who intentionally withheld evidence proving the men he was trying to prosecute were innocent and sent them to prison for years anyway.

-- Mueller is the guy who was FBI Director when the FBI committed 75 FISA Court abuses and called before the Court to explain it.

-- Mueller is the guy who refuses to testify under oath and answer questions about / defend his investigation...

Unlike Mueller, Barr is and has been willing to testify under oath before Congress to defend / back-up what he said / did.

What Mueller did today amounts to a cowardly political 'drive-by' against Trump, once again offering no definitive evidence or anything to substantiate his INUENDO / INSINUATION that the President broke the law.

Even today Mueller could not utter the words, "President Trump Broke the Law." He said I'd I believed the President did not break the law I would have said so,' That is in NOT the same thing as saying 'Trump broke the law'! And again, you can bet if Mueller had any evidence that Trump broke the law he would have laid every bit of it out to make the case. Once again, today, he DID NOT DO SO!

INUENDO, INSINUATION, and a declaration that with this one last 'smear job' he was walking away, Boeing never to say anything else, declaring he refused to testify under oath to anyone.

All of which had nothing to do with Russia investigation, but other things dealing with outside business matters. Nice try.
WRONG!
flynn, gates, and Manafort and papadopoulis and cohen and the guy I don't remember his name ALL lied about their Russian contacts and were charged for it.

Evidence? Nope, just another false accusations.
?!?!?!?!

Documentaries have been made. Documents produced. Lawsuits filed. Settlements from Trump. It's not a secret. People (including some widows) lost A LOT of money and did not recover most of it.

There's so much evidence I don't even know where to point you first. So start with Google. It will be the easiest for you to find.

William Barr with his bias and his favorability toward Trump has acted more like a defense lawyer than the U.S. Attorney General. Today Robert Mueller wanted to set the record straight.

Provided below are direct quotes from Mueller's statement. They will be in bold italics so nobody can say they missed them or were confused, although some will say that anyway or avoid the comments altogether.

The attorney general has made the report on our investigation largely public. We are formally closing the special counsel’s office, and as well, I’m resigning from the Department of Justice to return to private life.

Barr and Trump refuse to allow Congress to see the full, unredacted version of the report. Congress can see only what Barr will allow them to see. That is a clear sign of guilt.

Russian intelligence officers who were part of the Russian military launched a concerted attack on our political system. The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate.

That candidate was Hillary Clinton. The Russians wanted Trump to become our next President.

When a subject of an investigation obstructs that investigation or lies to investigators, it strikes at the core of the government’s effort to find the truth and hold wrongdoers accountable.

This volume [First] includes a discussion of the Trump campaign’s response to this activity, as well as our conclusion that there was insufficient evidence to charge a broader conspiracy.

Contrary, to Trump's pronouncements of innocence, that does not mean he is innocent. It means there was not sufficient evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to convict Trump in a court of law. That was not possible anyway. Mueller than makes guilt or innocence clear.

If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.

Clearly, that is the most important statement in the entire presentation. Trump, Sanders, and Jay Sekulow completely ignored that statement in their statements today.

The introduction to the volume two of our report explains that decision. It explains that under long-standing department policy, a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office.

The special counsel’s office is part of the Department of Justice and by regulation, it was bound by that department policy. Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider.

Clearly, that is the second most important statement in Mueller's presentation. Barr falsely claimed that OLC rule of not charging a sitting President did not, I repeat, did not, play a role in Mueller's Report.

Obviously, it did. The OLC's ruling played a huge role in the report.

Barr lied.

The opinion says that the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.

Barr said Mueller was equivocal about Congress's role. Obviously, Mueller left it up to Congress in terms of the next step.

Barr lied.

It would be unfair to potentially accuse somebody of a crime when there can be no court resolution of the actual charge.

So that was Justice Department policy. Those were the principles under which we operated. And from them, we concluded that we would not reach a determination one way or the other about whether the president committed a crime.

Always the true professional.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...we-would-have-said-so/?utm_term=.088fe16feead

Sure, Mueller has a lot of money, but he is as greedy as hell. He raised holy hell with Trump with The Donald wouldn't comp him for golf memberships.

Figured he was entitled as a leading law enforcer, and he did use this Witch Hunt as an opportunity to punish him for it.

He basically told America “it’s up to you to decide if we’re a country that wants a criminal as President or not.”

Impeach the motherfucker

Russia Russia Russia russia......forever.
Russia is currently protecting your fat piece of shit by preventing 12 subpoena’d criminals from extradition. They attacked your nation and you celebrate them for it. Go fuck yourself, traitor.

You are one little emotional gooey loonbat. Where were you when O was undermining Israel you little hypocrite.
In AMERICA. Where are your loyalties?

No, you're a partisan hack. There was no collusion or obstruction.

98.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of USMB members talk about the SC Mueller report BUT not a goddamn fucking one of them has read one goddamn fucking sentence of the fucking report.

This place is like a fucking brain dead fucking orgy of fucking Trump fucking supporters.

If Pelosi thinks the case has been proven, she has opportunity to put the impeachment up for a Vote.

I don't think so, but I'm not in Congress. If she doesn't put it up for a vote, it means Trump is innocent

WRONG!
flynn, gates, and Manafort and papadopoulis and cohen and the guy I don't remember his name ALL lied about their Russian contacts and were charged for it.
Wrong! Still not one connection to the election or collusion. Try again.

READ THE GODDAMN REPORT.

No, it's obvious you read into it what you needed to rather than what was there:
"...this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..." - R. Mueller III

READ THE GODDAMN REPORT.

No, it's obvious you read into it what you needed to rather than what was there:
"...this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..." - R. Mueller III

"If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."

Obvious to anyone, except Trump asskissing lackey loyalists rightwingers ...

Trump and Barr All Out to Discredit Mueller
(100% Obvious)

Forum List

Back