Mexico is Legalizing 'It' and Will Become Largest Weed Market Essentially Overnight

This is hyuuuuge news to harm the cartels and will also be interesting in the US and Canadian markets as well......while we sitting here debating it in the US, Mexico just snuck up and whooped our butts.

Are you serious lol
The cartels make their fortune on coke , meth and heroin

This is hyuuuuge news to harm the cartels and will also be interesting in the US and Canadian markets as well......while we sitting here debating it in the US, Mexico just snuck up and whooped our butts.
America is falling behind on progress concerning Cannabis use, due t religious superstition held onto by a backward thinking people.

The bill to house offenders is handed to the taxpayers but the taxpayers could legitimately hand the bill to the churches.

Are any Americans interested in talking about the root of the problem? If so then I've provided a hint on how to start.

This is how we direct a conversation toward being a useful discussion, by cutting the trolling and spamming off at the pass before it takes hold.

Don't spam this thread! Don't troll here.

America is falling behind on progress concerning Cannabis use, due t religious superstition held onto by a backward thinking people.

The bill to house offenders is handed to the taxpayers but the taxpayers could legitimately hand the bill to the churches.

Are any Americans interested in talking about the root of the problem? If so then I've provided a hint on how to start.

This is how we direct a conversation toward being a useful discussion, by cutting the trolling and spamming off at the pass before it takes hold.

Don't spam this thread! Don't troll here.
Pot is a dangerous drug for many people.
Only regressives promote pot as safe.

Hard to believe the cartels let this happen as it sounds like that should eliminate the black market for it. If it's legal in both Mexico and most states then it seems it can be openly/legally shipped across the border along with other legal goods.

Can you provide the financial numbers for your claim ?

After all, you have a lot of local growers in the U.S.

Somehow I suspect that legalizing it will only create more demand for coke and other hard drugs as people move up from pot.

Hard to believe the cartels let this happen as it sounds like that should eliminate the black market for it. If it's legal in both Mexico and most states then it seems it can be openly/legally shipped across the border along with other legal goods.

It is hard for me to believe this is going to matter.

We have local growers and it can also be grown on an individual basis (and is).

I doubt the cartels would call this their cash cow.

Somehow I suspect that legalizing it will only create more demand for coke and other hard drugs as people move up from pot.
That is not what happens we already know. Not the GOP base of course.

Well not exactly, they just changed their business model a little. Illegal Grow Houses in states with legal weed laws are now the rage...Black-market marijuana is big business, even in states where pot's legal

What do we already know ?

Good pot grows in the western inner coastal regions of the USA...just like wine the Climate and Terroir rules....its too hot in Mexico and their water sucks....rag weed....

Well not exactly, they just changed their business model a little. Illegal Grow Houses in states with legal weed laws are now the rage...Black-market marijuana is big business, even in states where pot's legal

While I can't claim to a full knowledge, I do know that while living in CA, an awful lot of it was grown in regions in and around Yosemite.

I do know that while living in CA, an awful lot of it was grown in regions in and around Yosemite.
Oh I'll bet you know all about the weed grown there in your area, you darned pothead.

Well, Flabbo....

What I know is the constant news reporting of what AFT was finding out along the eastern part of the state. The HUGE burn sessions where if the wind was right....all of Reno would have gotten high.

Legalization of marijuana does not lead to more hard drug use.

Legalization leads to increased personal freedom and increased tax revenue. That's about it in my opinion

Legalization of marijuana does not lead to more hard drug use.

I know you meant to attach a link supporting your claim.

But you forgot.

So did I.

Here are a few that I looked up:

Forum List

Back