Mexico is Legalizing 'It' and Will Become Largest Weed Market Essentially Overnight

Sure glad I am not invested in any American Pot companies.
Some of my buddies are, I tried to tell them it is a volatile market with mostly criminals involved.
A few honest ones, but they are surrounded by basically American cartel. People disappear in Northern California on a regular basis.
Mexico legalizing growing fields will put a major whammy on these guys

No. It won't harm the cartels.

Security experts agree that the law’s practical impact on violence will likely be minimal: With 15 American states having now legalized marijuana, they argue, the crop has become a relatively small part of the Mexican drug trafficking business, with cartels focusing on more profitable products like fentanyl and methamphetamines.

[emphasis mine]

The article doesn't back-up their claim that Mexico will become the laergest market for marijuana ... we grow one hell of a lot of the stuff here in the USA ...
I posted on this the other day. Mexico will only have to tango with one law. The US has multiple laws by state, county, city. It's easier for the US to buy from Mexico.

I just don't know why anyone would be celebrating marijuana maquiladoras. This is not going to offer upward social mobility.
Next time you dip a chip in the green goo. Think of lil 5ft 6 Juan Valdez picking that avacado with a machine gun to his back. Thank him for risking his life so you can enjoy the Super Bowl.
Hey! I don't watch football.

Also. A girl gotta eat.
What a world when Avacados are controlled by gangs of thugs
Yep. Check out the gang controlled palm oil with their neighbors.

Security experts agree that the law’s practical impact on violence will likely be minimal: With 15 American states having now legalized marijuana, they argue, the crop has become a relatively small part of the Mexican drug trafficking business, with cartels focusing on more profitable products like fentanyl and methamphetamines.

[emphasis mine]

The article doesn't back-up their claim that Mexico will become the laergest market for marijuana ... we grow one hell of a lot of the stuff here in the USA ...

Cheaper labor means undercutting American growers' prices and market share, plus with Mexicans no enforced laws against certain pesticides and all the other wonderful additives in Mexican pot. like urine and fecal matter.

Wonder how the cartels leftist scum support will react?
Every avatar you've ever had made me split my sides.....LOLOL

Time for our our Global Warming tokers to step up.

Illegal wholesale pot plantations are horrible for the environment. Really bad. Lot of people get hurt or killed in the cultivation process along the way.

Plus human mules have to drag it North possibly expiring in the desert.

Fork over the 500 pesos and be your own pot farmer. So ez to grow, save a ton of laundered money, and help the enviro..................How much easier it is to make our planet cleaner by turning your eyes red without all the carbon and poison emissions
Amazon product

This is hyuuuuge news to harm the cartels and will also be interesting in the US and Canadian markets as well......while we sitting here debating it in the US, Mexico just snuck up and whooped our butts.
I might see a Mexican vacation in my future..

[emphasis mine]

I posted on this the other day. Mexico will only have to tango with one law. The US has multiple laws by state, county, city. It's easier for the US to buy from Mexico.

I just don't know why anyone would be celebrating marijuana maquiladoras. This is not going to offer upward social mobility.
Next time you dip a chip in the green goo. Think of lil 5ft 6 Juan Valdez picking that avacado with a machine gun to his back. Thank him for risking his life so you can enjoy the Super Bowl.

Agriculture has changed a lot since the 1960's and Cesar Chavez's boycotts. Less than 2% of crops are picked by hand any more, even blueberries are picked by machines these days.

take marijuana off the schedule 1 class - legalize it on the federal level & let's get going on easy peasy revenue generation for the states.
Exactly why I was celebrating this news. It puts legalization right back on the front burner here - at the source.

The stupid virtue-signalling patriarchal politicians have been slowing American progress for at least a decade now.

Perhaps this will help push them forward.

lol legalizing dope is 'progress'???lol lol lol well according to black culture' learning to read and write and do arithmetic is 'acting white' and anyone who does any of that deserves to be shot to death by their fellow 12 year olds, so why get in the way of their 'progress'? People who think legalizing pot is some Great Social Achievement or something probably don't have many brain cells left anyway.
You sound a bit short on brIn cells, and you do not smoke.

The stupid virtue-signalling patriarchal politicians have been slowing American progress for at least a decade now.

lol legalizing dope is 'progress'???lol lol lol well according to black culture' learning to read and write and do arithmetic is 'acting white' and anyone who does any of that deserves to be shot to death by their fellow 12 year olds, so why get in the way of their 'progress'? People who think legalizing pot is some Great Social Achievement or something probably don't have many brain cells left anyway.
Damned Dudley that was some fine fine writing. But a waste of time because who you posted it to isn't that advanced in reading. Reading is too white.
Obviously Whites are far advanced in racism too.

Damned Dudley that was some fine fine writing. But a waste of time because who you posted it to isn't that advanced in reading. Reading is too white.
I would say all people are advanced in racism with one race or another. Part of the human condition. Those that deny it are usually a class above the average racist. Blacks mostly hate Jews.....Waciss..............Blacks hate Puerto ricans waciss....

The poster I was referring to is a racist dildo using racism as a living to be a slug.

now when I see the median GPA in Baltimore high schools is....0.13 GPA.Out of 13 fucking high schools half the kids are under 0.13.........zero point one fucking 3. Now what do you have to say about that one raciciss?

I would say all people are advanced in racism with one race or another. Part of the human condition. Those that deny it are usually a class above the average racist. Blacks mostly hate Jews.....Waciss..............Blacks hate Puerto ricans waciss....

The poster I was referring to is a racist dildo using racism as a living to be a slug.

now when I see the median GPA in Baltimore high schools is....0.13 GPA.Out of 13 fucking high schools half the kids are under 0.13.........zero point one fucking 3. Now what do you have to say about that one raciciss?
A pretty poor school system I would say. But then people do not want to pay for good schools and teachers.

This is hyuuuuge news to harm the cartels and will also be interesting in the US and Canadian markets as well......while we sitting here debating it in the US, Mexico just snuck up and whooped our butts.

This won't harm the cartels...lol. They just create a black market to dodge the taxes and fees that are levied in order to sell it. You think the alcohol and cigarette black markets went away? Why hell no.

The cartels are warring over the avocado market, which is perfectly legal. Everyone that thinks this will hurt the cartels is lying to themselves.

You sound a bit short on brIn cells, and you do not smoke.

How would you know? You're retarded.

White countries are the most 'diverse' countries on the planet, indeed in history. If whites were as racist as Africans, mestizos, Asians, Arabs, hindus, etc., all the minorities here would have been dead long ago, dumbass.

A pretty poor school system I would say. But then people do not want to pay for good schools and teachers.

Blacks run their own school systems, which is why they're so crappy.

Forum List

Back