Mexico is Legalizing 'It' and Will Become Largest Weed Market Essentially Overnight

The stupid virtue-signalling patriarchal politicians have been slowing American progress for at least a decade now.

Perhaps this will help push them forward.

lol legalizing dope is 'progress'???lol lol lol well according to black culture' learning to read and write and do arithmetic is 'acting white' and anyone who does any of that deserves to be shot to death by their fellow 12 year olds, so why get in the way of their 'progress'? People who think legalizing pot is some Great Social Achievement or something probably don't have many brain cells left anyway.
I don't know about the social achievement part, but it may well eliminate the illegal weed market, and help states balance their budgets and take care of their residents' needs more efficiently.
By the way, anyone know if Mexican weed is any good? Back in the day, it was not known to be good at all.

The stupid virtue-signalling patriarchal politicians have been slowing American progress for at least a decade now.

lol legalizing dope is 'progress'???lol lol lol well according to black culture' learning to read and write and do arithmetic is 'acting white' and anyone who does any of that deserves to be shot to death by their fellow 12 year olds, so why get in the way of their 'progress'? People who think legalizing pot is some Great Social Achievement or something probably don't have many brain cells left anyway.
Damned Dudley that was some fine fine writing. But a waste of time because who you posted it to isn't that advanced in reading. Reading is too white.
Obviously Whites are far advanced in racism too.
I would say all people are advanced in racism with one race or another. Part of the human condition. Those that deny it are usually a class above the average racist. Blacks mostly hate Jews.....Waciss..............Blacks hate Puerto ricans waciss....

The poster I was referring to is a racist dildo using racism as a living to be a slug.

now when I see the median GPA in Baltimore high schools is....0.13 GPA.Out of 13 fucking high schools half the kids are under 0.13.........zero point one fucking 3. Now what do you have to say about that one raciciss?
A pretty poor school system I would say. But then people do not want to pay for good schools and teachers.

Blacks run their own school systems, which is why they're so crappy.
I think that the students are difficult to teach. The administrations are competent in my view and are lacking in funds.

Damned Dudley that was some fine fine writing. But a waste of time because who you posted it to isn't that advanced in reading. Reading is too white.
I would say all people are advanced in racism with one race or another. Part of the human condition. Those that deny it are usually a class above the average racist. Blacks mostly hate Jews.....Waciss..............Blacks hate Puerto ricans waciss....

The poster I was referring to is a racist dildo using racism as a living to be a slug.

now when I see the median GPA in Baltimore high schools is....0.13 GPA.Out of 13 fucking high schools half the kids are under 0.13.........zero point one fucking 3. Now what do you have to say about that one raciciss?
A pretty poor school system I would say. But then people do not want to pay for good schools and teachers.
Well I guess it went to the coffers of Elijah Cumshot all those yrs.

A pretty poor system?????????????? The top of the class is around 2????...I would call it thoroughly embarrassing over poor.

Ever notice most schools in shit hole states and cities are shit hole schools. It does take some math to figger it out.

I don't know about the social achievement part, but it may well eliminate the illegal weed market, and help states balance their budgets and take care of their residents' needs more efficiently.
By the way, anyone know if Mexican weed is any good? Back in the day, it was not known to be good at all.
Ahhhhh the 70's Mexican weedo. People hadn't figured out yet that you take away the male plants and harvest before they do the birds and the bees thingey.

I would say weed back then was about 2-5% THC. Some were ok. Usually an ounce less the ton of stems and seeds would be half that. Some duded would scoop a cup of seeds in their ounces....lol At our Weed Store you can get shit up to 35% THC...lol

NOW!!!!. Every so often the Panama Red or Gold weed came in................Now that shit knocked you on your ass. Too much and you would be so paranoid you wouldn't move on the couch for an hour...lol

Ahhhhh the 70's Mexican weedo. People hadn't figured out yet that you take away the male plants and harvest before they do the birds and the bees thingey.

I would say weed back then was about 2-5% THC. Some were ok. Usually an ounce less the ton of stems and seeds would be half that. Some duded would scoop a cup of seeds in their ounces....lol At our Weed Store you can get shit up to 35% THC...lol

NOW!!!!. Every so often the Panama Red or Gold weed came in................Now that shit knocked you on your ass. Too much and you would be so paranoid you wouldn't move on the couch for an hour...lol

The stuff they sell now is a lot more potent, and psychotic episodes are common, as are a lot of harmful side effects. It's not your hippie granpa's weed any more, it's toxic.

This should change things a bit.
Probably not. Legalizing marijuana will not stop the cartels from controlling it and killing over it.

Avocadoes are legal and the cartels still kill each other over control of the Avocado trade.

19 People Have Been Murdered in Mexico by Cartels Fighting Over the Avocado Trade (newsweek.com)

Last Thursday, nineteen bodies were displayed around the Mexican city of Uruapan, in the state of Michoacán. A local cartel took the credit for the murders, saying the victims had acted against the cartel.

Nine of the bodies had been displayed over a bridge, with another seven bodies found underneath a nearby pedestrian overpass. Another three victims were found dismembered along the street. All victims had been shot to death before their bodies were put on display.

The Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) took credit for the murders. Members of the cartel allegedly hung a banner near some of the victims, saying that those killed had helped the cartel's rivals.

Yes, bit there is NOWHERE near the amount of money involved. The cartels will slowly but surely lose their power as the money evaporates.z

I think that the students are difficult to teach. The administrations are competent in my view and are lacking in funds.

It's illegal to discipline them, or even expel them these days, and it's a self-inflicted problem.

Probably not. Legalizing marijuana will not stop the cartels from controlling it and killing over it.

Avocadoes are legal and the cartels still kill each other over control of the Avocado trade.

19 People Have Been Murdered in Mexico by Cartels Fighting Over the Avocado Trade (newsweek.com)

Last Thursday, nineteen bodies were displayed around the Mexican city of Uruapan, in the state of Michoacán. A local cartel took the credit for the murders, saying the victims had acted against the cartel.

Nine of the bodies had been displayed over a bridge, with another seven bodies found underneath a nearby pedestrian overpass. Another three victims were found dismembered along the street. All victims had been shot to death before their bodies were put on display.

The Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) took credit for the murders. Members of the cartel allegedly hung a banner near some of the victims, saying that those killed had helped the cartel's rivals.

The difference being everybody cannot grow avacados. Legalizing cannabis has the effect of taking the market away from wholesale growers, and allows individuals to grow their own for personal consumption. Just removing that customer base from the market, takes away the incentive for the cartels, as the effort is no longer worth the money. The cartels have moved on to explicitly to the heroin, cocaine, and Chinese pharmaceuticals. With Mexican, Canadian, and the current state dispensaries in the US, now available, Federal anti cannabis laws have now become moot. The Federal government is now in an analogous position, and is losing hundreds of billions of dollars in tax revenue because of that position.

Too much was not good. I visited a Carrabean country in the 1970s and the truly strong weed was not considered to be any good by the native residents. However, there was a weed that they sold and it was light and you could happily function.
The weed stores in Nevada and California today are very good for high quality and there are lots of choices.

You sound a bit short on brIn cells, and you do not smoke.

How would you know? You're retarded.
Do you think you remember me from your short bus? You are mistaken.

Not true.

A large part of teaching is motivation.

Well I guess it went to the coffers of Elijah Cumshot all those yrs.

A pretty poor system?????????????? The top of the class is around 2????...I would call it thoroughly embarrassing over poor.

Ever notice most schools in shit hole states and cities are shit hole schools. It does take some math to figger it out.
That would be math to a dummy.

Legalization of marijuana in Mexico wont change much in cartels' life. In some countries there are organized criminal groups which control legal sectors of economy. It is not about 'legalizing', it is all about weak and corrupted government.

Not true.

Fact. And, we all know it so keep on proving you're an idiot.

And the motivation to fake grades and socially promote halfwits is very high, especially in money for bureaucrats.

The difference being everybody cannot grow avacados. Legalizing cannabis has the effect of taking the market away from wholesale growers, and allows individuals to grow their own for personal consumption.
You're high.

And the motivation to fake grades and socially promote halfwits is very high, especially in money for bureaucrats.
I guess YOU are the idiot.

The difference being everybody cannot grow avacados. Legalizing cannabis has the effect of taking the market away from wholesale growers, and allows individuals to grow their own for personal consumption.
You're high.

You're stupid.

Forum List

Back