Mexico & Other Nations Declare They Won't Accept Their Criminal Citizens If We Want To Return Them

Bye the way . The immigrants aren't always illegal .

Legal immigrants can be deported for commiting a bad enough crime.

Sometimes the results are not what you think. A real example : 20 year old Kid legally comes to usa from Portugal when he was 2 . He's as American as anyone , except for whatever slacker reason he parents n him never get him citizenship .

He kills someone in a dui accident . He does a couple years and is now deported to Portugal . A place he knows no one , and he doesn't even speak the language . Portugal has no use for him as the guys going to be a welfare case !

Hence the problem with hard n fast rules on immigration.
For legal immigrants, citizenship can be revoked, it's called denaturalization. It's rare, Nazi war crimes rare, but it can be done as long as they will take you back. If they won't we don't bother. Here you stay.

That is rare . But I'm talking legal residents who have not become citizens .

Not all crimes get you deported . I forget the term ins uses. Crimes of "moral somthing "??
Turpitude, more than likely.

A man breaks into your home, you want him out, is it ok to take action to make him leave?
Why would anyone want him to leave? We need to be compassionate and open our homes. He should be offered a room and meals. Quit being so hateful and bigoted.

So, since he successfully broke into my home, I must feed him, provide him a bed, add him to my company health insurance policy and put him in my will?

That is what we are doing, correct?

He's a non documented family member, not a criminal?
An open door is an invitation. As a nation we left the door open for 60 years. It's a little late to be all up in arms now.

We don't have an open door.

Yes, when we catch you running across the border, we give you a summons and a hearing date that you ignore and don't come to. Pretty harsh, wouldn't you say? There's almost no way to get in here illegally

A man breaks into your home, you want him out, is it ok to take action to make him leave?
Why would anyone want him to leave? We need to be compassionate and open our homes. He should be offered a room and meals. Quit being so hateful and bigoted.

So, since he successfully broke into my home, I must feed him, provide him a bed, add him to my company health insurance policy and put him in my will?

An open door is an invitation. As a nation we left the door open for 60 years. It's a little late to be all up in arms now.

Whether I leave my door open or not, once I find you in my home, tell you to leave, your refusal to leave does not obligate me to CARE FOR YOU!

We don't have an open door.
In truth that's correct, you don't even have a door. The border looks like a bad public golf course. Just walk right in and no one will stop, most times.

Whether I leave my door open or not, once I find you in my home, tell you to leave, your refusal to leave does not obligate me to CARE FOR YOU!
Why would I have a problem with that? I don't. But that is not the law of the land. You can walk right in with absolutely no permission and have perfect legal standing here, if you are say, fleeing oppression. The courts work that out after you are already here. That is the law.

Sometimes the results are not what you think. A real example : 20 year old Kid legally comes to usa from Portugal when he was 2 . He's as American as anyone , except for whatever slacker reason he parents n him never get him citizenship .

He kills someone in a dui accident . He does a couple years and is now deported to Portugal . A place he knows no one , and he doesn't even speak the language . Portugal has no use for him as the guys going to be a welfare case !

For legal immigrants, citizenship can be revoked, it's called denaturalization. It's rare, Nazi war crimes rare, but it can be done as long as they will take you back. If they won't we don't bother. Here you stay.

Not all crimes get you deported . I forget the term ins uses. Crimes of "moral somthing "??

You'd think the crime of coming here illegally would get you deported
One might think except it isn't actually true.

Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

So what do you suggest be done with these foreign criminals?
Drop em from a C-130 over the border.

Chutes optional.

So someone who illegally acquires someone else's SS# and uses it illegally has not 'stolen' that SS#?!

:wtf:

It's official, Betty - you and Hillary are both 'dain bramaged'.
If I use 536 87 8997 did I just "steal" it or did I just use it falsely? This is not a stolen document from a mailbox. It's a number anyone can make up and then use, that just might happen to associated with another person. I can't stop someone from using my number. I won't even know or likely ever care so there's not a reason in the world for me to know.
If that number was assigned to someone else, YOU STOLE IT, Betty. You just COMMITTED A CRIME!
In that case I used it, I didn't steal it. It's about as private as underpants on a freeway overpass. That's why the IRS doesn't bother you, it wouldn't do any damn good even if you knew.
Then post yours.

Actually, PM it to me...I need to take out a credit card and charge a couple sets of Motoport gear on it!

Anyone caught here after having already being deported should serve a prison term before being deported again

Anyone caught here after having already being deported should serve a prison term before being deported again
They usually do but if we can't send them home after their term then we can't hold them either. It's unconstitutional.

Gitmo has room available.

Why would I have a problem with that? I don't. But that is not the law of the land. You can walk right in with absolutely no permission and have perfect legal standing here, if you are say, fleeing oppression. The courts work that out after you are already here. That is the law.

Then you don't oppose a change in the law.

Thanks, vote Trump

So someone who illegally acquires someone else's SS# and uses it illegally has not 'stolen' that SS#?!

:wtf:

It's official, Betty - you and Hillary are both 'dain bramaged'.
If I use 536 87 8997 did I just "steal" it or did I just use it falsely? This is not a stolen document from a mailbox. It's a number anyone can make up and then use, that just might happen to associated with another person. I can't stop someone from using my number. I won't even know or likely ever care so there's not a reason in the world for me to know.
If that number was assigned to someone else, YOU STOLE IT, Betty. You just COMMITTED A CRIME!
In that case I used it, I didn't steal it. It's about as private as underpants on a freeway overpass. That's why the IRS doesn't bother you, it wouldn't do any damn good even if you knew.
Then post yours.

Actually, PM it to me...I need to take out a credit card and charge a couple sets of Motoport gear on it!
My number would do you no good at all. You'd need much more. Try it with 537 88 6767? It should belong to someone roughly 50 years old. See what you can do with that alone and you'll discover it's not a damn thing. That's why you don't have to worry about it.

Then you don't oppose a change in the laws.

Thanks, vote Trump
Trump won't be able to change the law.

Indeed. You shall also help pay for his kids education. This is who we are as American's. Don't give me any excuses either that you're already hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. You can take out another credit card.

Indeed. You shall also help pay for his kids education. This is who we are as American's. Don't give me any excuses either that you're already hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. You can take out another credit card.
I wouldn't go there, that won't help you. People with no kids pay for schools. Those are the breaks.

I wouldn't go there, that won't help you. People with no kids pay for schools. Those are the breaks.

In most cases, having a school in your neighborhood increases home value, so even those without children benefit.

Then you don't oppose a change in the laws.

Thanks, vote Trump
Trump won't be able to change the law.

Won't? Lol, that's funny

Forum List

Back