Mexico & Other Nations Declare They Won't Accept Their Criminal Citizens If We Want To Return Them

You have no way of knowing if he will use it just for work or to gain credit and wreck your credit history, which would be a concern for you if you were a grown up, but even if it is just for work, when he or his family use his employer's health plan, the treatments and medications they receive will be reported to the MIB under your SS#, potentially using up any annual or lifetime capped benefits you may later need. In addition, since all major insurers use the MIB to assess risk, when you apply for life, health or disability insurance, whether or not you get it and at what rate will be partly determined by his health history.

Further, if he becomes disable or decides to take early retirement, he will receive SS benefits that will be taken from your account.

If you had been out in the world on your own you would already understand how all of this would effect you and your family.

Your posts sound like you might have been stupid enough to have given some one permission to use your SS# and if you have, if he is caught you will also face criminal prosecution for all of these acts of fraud you and he committed.
That is Identity Theft. That is not the same thing as the earnings of someone else being reported under my number, which doesn't harm me in the slightest.
Ok, so now that we have established that he could use your SS# to steal your identity and do serious financial harm to you, what makes you think he won't?
Because these "stolen" numbers you are so worried about are being used only to report earnings. The harm is to the system, not the person.

Income reported to the IRS during an audit.

No problem, right?
The IRS doesn't have any real issues figuring out that you didn't work in New York and Phoenix at the very same time.

You've never been through an audit I see? Mine lasted almost two years and I won. they owned me money. They are very nice people actually. They aren't out to screw you.
What a rich fantasy life you have.

A man breaks into your home, you want him out, is it ok to take action to make him leave?
Why would anyone want him to leave? We need to be compassionate and open our homes. He should be offered a room and meals. Quit being so hateful and bigoted.

You are SERIOUSLY F*ED UP IN THE HEAD!

To take something that does not belong to you is called 'STEALING' - THAT IS A CRIME

To use someone else's SS# is a CRIME!

For an Illegal to use a STOLEN SS# to get a job in this country is a CRIME.

No wonder liberals don't think Hillary committed any crimes - they don't even understand the concept!

So, if I steal Betty's car and bring it back with more gas in it then when I stole it, it's not a crime.

Wow, she really does fart rainbows
This is more like you "steal" my loyal customer rewards number to buy gas with and hey look at that, I just got an even bigger loyal customer reward card in the mail. Oh the horror. How will I ever survive them thinking I bought more gas than I actually did and therefore, I got a bigger reward. Terrible, just terrible.

They used your card to buy adult toys and ant depression medication. Your husband sees the statement.

Damn, that was too easy.
He'd ask what new toy do we get to play with? And that harms me not at all since I get an even bigger reward card in the mail.

You really do beleive in unicorns
Not in the slightest. I just don't wet my pants because Townhall says to.

That is Identity Theft. That is not the same thing as the earnings of someone else being reported under my number, which doesn't harm me in the slightest.
Ok, so now that we have established that he could use your SS# to steal your identity and do serious financial harm to you, what makes you think he won't?
Because these "stolen" numbers you are so worried about are being used only to report earnings. The harm is to the system, not the person.

No problem, right?
The IRS doesn't have any real issues figuring out that you didn't work in New York and Phoenix at the very same time.

You've never been through an audit I see? Mine lasted almost two years and I won. they owned me money. They are very nice people actually. They aren't out to screw you.
The problem with your kind is, you think people like the IRS are dumb? They aren't. And they take their time.

Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

So what do you suggest be done with these foreign criminals?

Leave them in rowboats in international waters.

So far only 2 answers.

'Send them back' - how...if the countries won't take them back?

Put parachutes on them, load 'em on a C-130, fly over Mexico City, open up the back, and push 'em out?
Works for me. Or land them in a port with the US Navy in sight and an entire carrier air wing overhead.

So far only 2 answers.

'Send them back' - how...if the countries won't take them back?

Put parachutes on them, load 'em on a C-130, fly over Mexico City, open up the back, and push 'em out?

because that's a rational response.... :cuckoo:

nutcase

No problem, right?

The problem with your kind is, you think people like the IRS are dumb? They aren't. And they take their time.
The problem with you is you are talking about things you know nothing about.

Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

Leave them in rowboats in international waters.
Now you're at crimes against humanity but at least that isn't an act of war.

A man breaks into your home, you want him out, is it ok to take action to make him leave?
Why would anyone want him to leave? We need to be compassionate and open our homes. He should be offered a room and meals. Quit being so hateful and bigoted.

So, since he successfully broke into my home, I must feed him, provide him a bed, add him to my company health insurance policy and put him in my will?

That is what we are doing, correct?

He's a non documented family member, not a criminal?

So, since he successfully broke into my home, I must feed him, provide him a bed, add him to my company health insurance policy and put him in my will?

I think he's joking, pop

No problem, right?

The problem with you is you are talking about things you know nothing about.
That is pure projection my little fellow. Go look up what I said and you'll discover it's all true. How SS works? Why you can't just hold illegals after they've served their time? Why you can't deport people if their home countries won't take them back, and so on. If you live long enough you'll understand these things which you currently do not.

I think he's joking, pop

I know he was, CK's the bomb, but it was a great lead in.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Ship them to Syria. All of them. NOW.

An open door is an invitation. As a nation we left the door open for 60 years. It's a little late to be all up in arms now.

Bye the way . The immigrants aren't always illegal .

Legal immigrants can be deported for commiting a bad enough crime.

Sometimes the results are not what you think. A real example : 20 year old Kid legally comes to usa from Portugal when he was 2 . He's as American as anyone , except for whatever slacker reason he parents n him never get him citizenship .

He kills someone in a dui accident . He does a couple years and is now deported to Portugal . A place he knows no one , and he doesn't even speak the language . Portugal has no use for him as the guys going to be a welfare case !

Hence the problem with hard n fast rules on immigration.
For legal immigrants, citizenship can be revoked, it's called denaturalization. It's rare, Nazi war crimes rare, but it can be done as long as they will take you back. If they won't we don't bother. Here you stay.

That is rare . But I'm talking legal residents who have not become citizens .

Not all crimes get you deported . I forget the term ins uses. Crimes of "moral somthing "??

An open door is an invitation. As a nation we left the door open for 60 years. It's a little late to be all up in arms now.

We don't have an open door.

Bye the way . The immigrants aren't always illegal .

Legal immigrants can be deported for commiting a bad enough crime.

Sometimes the results are not what you think. A real example : 20 year old Kid legally comes to usa from Portugal when he was 2 . He's as American as anyone , except for whatever slacker reason he parents n him never get him citizenship .

He kills someone in a dui accident . He does a couple years and is now deported to Portugal . A place he knows no one , and he doesn't even speak the language . Portugal has no use for him as the guys going to be a welfare case !

Hence the problem with hard n fast rules on immigration.
For legal immigrants, citizenship can be revoked, it's called denaturalization. It's rare, Nazi war crimes rare, but it can be done as long as they will take you back. If they won't we don't bother. Here you stay.

That is rare . But I'm talking legal residents who have not become citizens .

Not all crimes get you deported . I forget the term ins uses. Crimes of "moral somthing "??

You'd think the crime of coming here illegally would get you deported

Forum List

Back