Mexico says it will not accept migrants deported by Texas under new state law

Should be easy.
You have proof the government is oppressing you?
No.
Buh bye.

Once the word gets out that fake asylum claims don't get you
a court date in 6-10 years, the flood will slow.

So they have to prove it to the Texas cop who grabs them? Instead of a judge? Ok. Why not do all crime that way. Just have cops shoot anyone who they know is guilty?

You go with that.... Where does the SC get that power from, in the constitution? As an American, you should care and should want to know imo....but, to each his own, I suppose?
I am going with that and it's tighter than a frog's ass. It is in fact the job of SCOTUS to interpret the Constitution and has been since Marbury vs Madison in 1803.

No, you're cheering Mexico for protecting their border, clueless to how dumb it makes you look.

lol

Curious. Perhaps you can help me understand. I’ve asked this question a couple times. Let’s say the Texas Cops shove the illegals across the border without acknowledging the request for asylum. What happens to the cops?

If you don’t know what the laws say, you shouldn’t really demand the laws be obeyed.

Deploy the military

It wont stop them all but will end the alien invasion on a mass scale
President Trump can put enough pressure on mexico to end mass migration

We just need to get rid of biden

Well then....... There's that. Texas can arrest and try to deport them. But apparently Mexico isn't going to give them the chance.

Mexico says it will not accept migrants deported by Texas under new state law

March 19 (UPI) -- Mexico will not accept migrants deported by Texas, its foreign ministry said after the U.S. Supreme Court let stand a controversial law that allows Texas police to arrest people suspected of crossing into the state illegally.

The foreign ministry issued the statement Tuesday, condemning Texas Senate Bill 4, which makes it a criminal offense to illegally cross in to Texas via the Texas-Mexico border. The law also requires Texas judges to order those convicted to be returned to Mexico.

The Mexican government understands that Biden is weak and ineffectual. They will treat him as the buffoonish, doddering old fool who will do as he's told.

Yeah ... Oddball is spot-on ... drug cartels run Mexico ... flooding the border with immigrants makes drug smuggling easier ...

I guess House Republicans are too stupid to appropriate any money to stop this ...
Enforcement of laws belongs to the executive branch. This is all Biden's failure. It is a matter of policy, not money.

Our apathetic chickens are coming home to roost.

You Last Gringo Texans, Into the Alamo!

It is the best interest of the Globalists to turn the formerly United States into a Third-World country. The invaders will turn us into the kind of failed state that they emigrated from.

El Presidente José Bideño has declared war on Texas, just like his predecessor Santa Ana did.

Deploy the military

It wont stop them all but will end the alien invasion on a mass scale

You will need a draft to cover the border. We are talking near as makes no difference 2,000 miles.

The DMZ in Korea is 160 miles and has and has a hundred thousand friendly troops on it at all times. People still sneak across.

You guys say something and it sounds easy, but you have no clue what it would take.

Now I grant we are playing whack a mole at the border. But it isn’t an invasion. Not by a long shot.

We don’t have enough soldiers to stand to on the border. We don’t have enough even if we include the National Guard. We would burn through the budget in about four months trying to support such an effort. And it wouldn’t work.

Soon our Army would be as bad as you guys scream that it is. Because they wouldn’t be training for war. They would be standing guard mount.

I wish you guys had some common sense. It would be such a nice change.

Curious. Perhaps you can help me understand. I’ve asked this question a couple times. Let’s say the Texas Cops shove the illegals across the border without acknowledging the request for asylum. What happens to the cops?

If you don’t know what the laws say, you shouldn’t really demand the laws be obeyed.

Yup, you're definitely confused. You don't understand how the asylum process works at all.

People still sneak across.
A few but not many

If you think the military would lock arms for 2000 then it would take a lot of soldiers

But not even our new woke Pentagon is that stupid

Mobility and electronic monitoring is the key to success

Along with catch and release back to mexico the same day

A few but not many

If you think the military would lock arms for 2000 then it would take a lot of soldiers

But not even our new woke Pentagon is that stupid

Mobility and electronic monitoring is the key to success

Along with catch and release back to mexico the same day
Trump needs to replace the entire leadership in the military and HSA.

He needed to do that in 2017 but was either naive or part of the Kabuki Theater Bread and Circuses US government

Forum List

Back