Mexico says it will not accept migrants deported by Texas under new state law

First. One million men wouldn’t even be a start. Second.

Drones, cameras, and all that. If it worked we would use it to keep prisoners in jail with it instead of using guards. Trump wouldn’t need Secret Service agents standing around to protect him. He would have cameras and such.

And we do use aircraft and that sort of thing. We direct Border Patrol officers to arrest the people.

I just laid out the logistics, the tip of the iceberg for your idiotic deploy the military statement. I said it was idiotic and you basically said no it isn’t. Do you now acknowledge that it is a dumb idea?
I think half a million US military would be overkill

Border jumpers are not that difficult to locate

Pick them up and send them back to mexico the same day and they will soon get the message and stop coming

He cant go that far without causing more pushback than it accomplishes

But if he picks out a few of the worst it will put the other officers on notice and they will fall into line

Then monitor all future promotions to keep the woke riff raft out of high positions
No NO. NO!! They all need to be removed from government! Fire them all on day one

Fine, just set-up a compound in TX and incarcerate them.....When Trump is elected he can direct ICE to send them back.

They can call it Andersonville on the Pecos for all I care.
Either that or ship them into Mexico anyway and just dump them somewhere.

That doesn't sound like a great idea, but then... the whole border thing is illogical BS and mayhem so.....

They have ONE immigration removal policy between our Nation and theirs.

It lies with the Federal government....the United States with Mexico.

They can't be splitting it up have 4 different arrangements for States on the border and another with the federal govt.

States also can make NO treaties or agreements or arrangements with foreign nations...that constitutionally lies with the federal govt from my understanding....?

Not a problem, TX just gives the illegal a choice, self deport or go to jail. What do you think the choice will be?

Well then....... There's that. Texas can arrest and try to deport them. But apparently Mexico isn't going to give them the chance.

Mexico says it will not accept migrants deported by Texas under new state law

March 19 (UPI) -- Mexico will not accept migrants deported by Texas, its foreign ministry said after the U.S. Supreme Court let stand a controversial law that allows Texas police to arrest people suspected of crossing into the state illegally.

The foreign ministry issued the statement Tuesday, condemning Texas Senate Bill 4, which makes it a criminal offense to illegally cross in to Texas via the Texas-Mexico border. The law also requires Texas judges to order those convicted to be returned to Mexico.
Fuck Mexico, they've been accepting MILLIONS of illegals for years and funneling them straight to our border. Trump directly pressured Obrador to use his forces to enforce HIS border and stop the caravans. That is one of the many reasons we must have Trump back in the White House.

I think half a million US military would be overkill

Border jumpers are not that difficult to locate

Pick them up and send them back to mexico the same day and they will soon get the message and stop coming

They aren’t that hard to find? Then how are they ending up in Florida?

You are claiming they are hard to find? How do you know they are in florida? Cause it was easy to find them there.

No. Because Republicans are upset that the farm and construction labor is being sent out of the state by DeSantis.

Personally I’m happy to see Republicans suffering from their idiocy.

No. Because Republicans are upset that the farm and construction labor is being sent out of the state by DeSantis.

Personally I’m happy to see Republicans suffering from their idiocy.

Personally, you have demonstrated you do not know the law.

Personally, you offered a link claiming you were right about asylum seekers, your link prived you wrong.

You are happy if republicans suffer, another statement by you that is made in complete ignorance

Personally, you have demonstrated you do not know the law.

Personally, you offered a link claiming you were right about asylum seekers, your link prived you wrong.

You are happy if republicans suffer, another statement by you that is made in complete ignorance

Asylum seekers have up to one year to apply for amnesty. They would prefer you do it immediately at the port of entry. But that isn’t a requirement.

If you are eligible for asylum you may be permitted to remain in the United States. To apply for asylum affirmatively or defensively, file a Form I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal, within 1 year of your arrival to the United States. Visit our Obtaining Asylum in the United States page for more information on affirmative and defensive filings. There is no fee to apply for asylum.

So we know you lie. What else do you have besides lies and propaganda?

If you are eligible for asylum you may be permitted to remain in the United States.

So we know you lie. What else do you have besides lies and propaganda?
you linked to this, you prove yourself wrong and a liar
individuals who enter the United States through its southwest land border or adjacent coastal borders are presumed to be ineligible for asylum

Lies, savannah, you linkex to the law that say you are a liar

You will need a draft to cover the border. We are talking near as makes no difference 2,000 miles.

The DMZ in Korea is 160 miles and has and has a hundred thousand friendly troops on it at all times. People still sneak across.

You guys say something and it sounds easy, but you have no clue what it would take.

Now I grant we are playing whack a mole at the border. But it isn’t an invasion. Not by a long shot.

We don’t have enough soldiers to stand to on the border. We don’t have enough even if we include the National Guard. We would burn through the budget in about four months trying to support such an effort. And it wouldn’t work.

Soon our Army would be as bad as you guys scream that it is. Because they wouldn’t be training for war. They would be standing guard mount.

I wish you guys had some common sense. It would be such a nice change.
Duly noted, Democrats should not be in charge cause they dont know how to fix anything and they claim nothing csn be done.

Duly noted, Democrats should not be in charge cause they dont know how to fix anything and they claim nothing csn be done.

It can be done. It just needs some legislative fixes. Fixes the Republicans opposed. They want this, and they want to keep the status quo.

Forum List

Back