Mexico says it will not accept migrants deported by Texas under new state law

you linked to this, you prove yourself wrong and a liar

Lies, savannah, you linkex to the law that say you are a liar

Presumed is not insured. They still get a hearing. Presumed means they have a higher standard of proof.

If you don’t have the vocabulary then you shouldn’t play with the grown ups and return to the kiddie table.

Fine, just set-up a compound in TX and incarcerate them.....When Trump is elected he can direct ICE to send them back.

They can call it Andersonville on the Pecos for all I care.
So you’ll set up a little camp where the immigrants will be concentrated.

Gotcha.

It can be done. It just needs some legislative fixes. Fixes the Republicans opposed. They want this, and they want to keep the status quo.
You dont even know what the law states when you link to it.

The people you claim are eligible for asylum you posted a link saying they werent.

individuals who enter the United States through its southwest land border or adjacent coastal borders are presumed to be ineligible for asylum
Savannah, the law says it is illegal. What legislative fix, fixes democrats not enforcing the law

Presumed is not insured. They still get a hearing. Presumed means they have a higher standard of proof.

If you don’t have the vocabulary then you shouldn’t play with the grown ups and return to the kiddie table.

Yes, presumed guilty, unlike the law you refer to, which presumes innocence.

people entering our country illegally do not get a trial to determine if they are guilty, we know they are because they do not have a passport and or it was not stamped at a port of entry.

You dont get a trial, cross the border illegally you are presumed guilty, as the law you quoted, states.

You may be, "the grown up", but you are ignorant, you post links that says you are a liar, whick makes you feeble minded

individuals who enter the United States through its southwest land border or adjacent coastal borders are presumed to be ineligible for asylum

So you’ll set up a little camp where the immigrants will be concentrated.

Gotcha.
you mean like the jail concentration camps today? You know where criminals go?

You seem to think and illegal is an immigrant and you couldn't be farther from reality!!! but hey, don't let go of your cock on my behalf.

you mean like the jail concentration camps today? You know where criminals go?

You seem to think and illegal is an immigrant and you couldn't be farther from reality!!! but hey, don't let go of your cock on my behalf.
Some folks call marener MORONer

no, illegal entry is unwanted and uninvited and illegal. take them back from winze they came

The people you claim are eligible for asylum you posted a link saying they werent.

Savannah, the law says it is illegal. What legislative fix, fixes democrats not enforcing the law

It says they are presumed ineligible. It does not say that are definitely ineligible. They can still file for it, and still get a hearing, and still be granted. The burden of proof to support their claim is higher.

I know you all hate the law. But try and keep up. Very few things in the law are absolute.

It says they are presumed ineligible. It does not say that are definitely ineligible. They can still file for it, and still get a hearing, and still be granted. The burden of proof to support their claim is higher.

I know you all hate the law. But try and keep up. Very few things in the law are absolute.
only in a traitor's world is this cuck's american values right here!!! he's all for giving up on american people. Proof exposed right HERE!!!

Yes, presumed guilty, unlike the law you refer to, which presumes innocence.

people entering our country illegally do not get a trial to determine if they are guilty, we know they are because they do not have a passport and or it was not stamped at a port of entry.

You dont get a trial, cross the border illegally you are presumed guilty, as the law you quoted, states.

You may be, "the grown up", but you are ignorant, you post links that says you are a liar, whick makes you feeble minded

Then why did the Judge overturn Trump’s executive order?

Why did the Judge put a stop to every single one of Trumps immigration orders?

only in a traitor's world is this cuck's american values right here!!! he's all for giving up on american people. Proof exposed right HERE!!!

I support the Constitution. Period. Not what you want it to say. Or think it should say. I support it always.

I obey the law, not what you think it says, or should say.

Actually you don’t - every person is eligible to make the case for asylum under current law.

Although they are presumed ineligible, they have a chance to prove otherwise. About 1% succeed.

I support the Constitution. Period. Not what you want it to say. Or think it should say. I support it always.

I obey the law, not what you think it says, or should say.
no you don't cuck. You are for fking open borders and global elitists controlling your cuck self. you compliant fkwad

Actually you don’t - every person is eligible to make the case for asylum under current law.

Although they are presumed ineligible, they have a chance to prove otherwise. About 1% succeed.
nope, not if they pass through another country like Mehico!!! fking learn something cuck!!

no you don't cuck. You are for fking open borders and global elitists controlling your cuck self. you compliant fkwad

When I got my Concealed Weapons License, I attended a training course that covered the law, and the responsibility for carrying. That course, taught by an off duty cop, explained how I could find myself in jail for doing what some would say is the right thing.

That’s how I knew the McMichaels were in big trouble over Arbury. Same state. Same laws. They literally did everything I was told would get me arrested if I was dumb enough to do it.

Don’t blame me if the laws don’t say what you think they should. I prefer to live in the real world. I prefer to deal with truth instead of propaganda. And I intend to avoid the idiotic RW excuse about how unfair it is that the laws don’t say what I think they should.

Forum List

Back