Mexico to build new railway to NM not Texas because of Abbot stunt

I cant see how this benefits Texas. Its a bit of a win for New Mexico though. I will bet that they are very pleased with this.Maybe Beto can salvage something from this ?

The Mexicans are being cheeky though. Building a railroad before they have finished paying for that wall.

Do you think Mexico or you Pakistanis have more advanced rail systems?

I cant see how this benefits Texas. Its a bit of a win for New Mexico though. I will bet that they are very pleased with this.Maybe Beto can salvage something from this ?

The Mexicans are being cheeky though. Building a railroad before they have finished paying for that wall.

I don't think that Texas gives a shit.

They have enough Illegals crossing the Texas/Mexico border.

Let the illegal cross on the new railroad into New Mexico.

Do you think Mexico or you Pakistanis have more advanced rail systems?
UK rail is in a shocking state. the most expensive in Europe and one of the worst services.
Most of europes railways are publicly owned . the Uk is privately owned and a total fucking shambles.
I couldnt comment on Pakistans railways. I have seen them on TV and they look to be underfunded.
Mexico is a coming super power with a growing economy. Texas is being very short sighted in pissing them off.

UK rail is in a shocking state. the most expensive in Europe and one of the worst services.
Most of europes railways are publicly owned . the Uk is privately owned and a total fucking shambles.
I couldnt comment on Pakistans railways. I have seen them on TV and they look to be underfunded.
Mexico is a coming super power with a growing economy. Texas is being very short sighted in pissing them off.
My son lived in the London area for several years and loved the British rail system, much superior to the rest of Europe, in his opinion.

How is Mexico becoming a "superpower?"

Mexico's economy ain't growing enough to keep Mexicans in Mexico......and most folks from Central America coming up thru Mexico, aren't deciding to stay there instead of coming here

I didn't ask about the country you invaded. What of your home country, Pakistan? Do you think they are ahead of Mexico?

No doubt Texas will be destroyed if they can't get third world infrastructure.... :lmao:

EmperorShitzHizPantz will be able to get his hair sniffing victims in to New Mexico a lot easier then. You should be happy.

Best wishes to Mexico, but I think that they will find if they burden a border state with two million immigrants in less than one year, they are going to regret their investment. In this nation, each person has one voice, and we are done with woke teaching its eager pleasers to vote 30 times apiece in "certain" precincts. We been there, done that, and soon there will be so much noise from the states immigrant people are being sent to, the states footing the bill will see that teaching two hundred thousand children how to speak English, and bring them from Kindergarten learning to the 6th grade in one year, with illiterate 12-year-old children is challenging to the teacher. Challenging to the school district that may not have enough money to feed two hundred thousand children, much less buy pencils, paper, books, and new libraries in two languages until they learn English. If that doesn't work well, we will have to teach the English-speaking children foreign languages, depending on where the majority of the immigrants came from, and the language our teachers must know in order to bring them from Kindergarten to 6th grade excellence in only one or two years, when it takes 5-7 years here, depending on the length of the school day in whichever state our immigrant guests land in. Mexico is a beautiful country, but right now they're the world's hallway for people to get to the United States. Would you like a few hundred thousand children in your community that will have to cough up a few million dollars to accomplish this task in beautiful Canada? Just wondering if your millionnaires can afford the ones who get here and don't like it for no particular reason except that in this country all of us have to work for a living for 30 or 40 years or more. Have a beautiful spring , Mr. Tainant.

1651510116387.png
1651510836634.png
1651510584932.png
1651510061005.png
1651510675857.png
1651510286558.png
1651510431597.png
1651510923205.png

Attachments

• 1651510170707.png
    1651510170707.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Beto ain’t winning in November…

The only seat that is hot is the AG and it could turn blue but the Governor will be Republican…

They're going to NM because they know Democrat states are easier to smuggle illegal aliens and drugs to. They're also afraid that Butch and Sundance are working in Texas these days and those Mesicans don't want any part of the 'bandito Yankees'.

Mexico doesn’t want Central Americans and it does not benefit them…
Well, good thing the US does want Central Americans......

Yea, you may not want them....and yea, there may be politicians who will feed you that red meat you desire by demonizing them....

But those politicians you cheerlead for; want those Central Americans here....

Which is why you don't really see any stories about those who hire these "Central Americans" going to jail for it

The fact Tommay ManTaint Licker started a thread on this is very self serving.
Perhaps he opens his home to human traffickers....out of the kindness of his heart.

Yeah, remember what happened when Santa Anna was talking shit like that back in 1836.

Forum List

Back