Mexico's president López Obrador won't attend Summit of the Americas

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I was watching the description of this Summit on Canadian networks, and they said "it will be a meeting between the countries to discuss the northern movement of citizens (see, "illegal immigration") due to climate change".

If that is a key aspect of this meeting, the Mexican President is saving some fuel by not attending. The reason people move is almost entirely economical, anyone who says otherwise would NEVER publicly debate their position out of fear of being mocked, tarred and feathered.

MEXICO CITY — Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said on Monday he would not be attending the U.S.-hosted Summit of the Americas in Los Angeles this week, because not all countries from the region were invited.

Mexico should be a 2000 mile wide BARRIER to illegal immigration. Instead it is an 8 lane SUPER HIGHWAY. That is because our leadership fails to demand the Mexican Government stop facilitating the attack on our border. AMLO blowing off Biden at the Americas Summit is just the latest example.

I was watching the description of this Summit on Canadian networks, and they said "it will be a meeting between the countries to discuss the northern movement of citizens (see, "illegal immigration") due to climate change".

If that is a key aspect of this meeting, the Mexican President is saving some fuel by not attending. The reason people move is almost entirely economical, anyone who says otherwise would NEVER publicly debate their position out of fear of being mocked, tarred and feathered.

MEXICO CITY — Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said on Monday he would not be attending the U.S.-hosted Summit of the Americas in Los Angeles this week, because not all countries from the region were invited.
I can't blame him for not attending...he knows it would be a waste of time trying to negotiate with the senile potato running things in the USA.

It doesn't matter if the Mexican president doesn't show. He would rather represent non democracies like Cuba than his own 120 million populace.

Andres is acting like a gringo

Biden needs to tell these folks: senior el presidente, we sent you a lot of dineros, how about you stop the caravans?

the presidents of Guatemala and El Salvador are not going either. is there anyone left?

And why the fuck should I give the slightest shit about a leader of a foreign country NOT attending some meeting with a bunch of other, useless politicians (including American ones)?

The summit was another Biden failure. Not even one newsworthy moment to pawn off on the media to draw attention away from all of Biden's other failures. November cannot arrive fast enough.

Why should he attend?
The cartels are kicking back to him enough of the $1 billion that they make monthly due to Sippy Cup's border policy.

You Canadiens can be dumber than a hockey puck!!

Forum List

Back