Mexicrats are so phucked...Corporations will program employees to vote Republican.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Like educators, Unions, and most government entities “force” employees to vote Mexicrat....Corporations will have to program to vote Republican....with approximately 10 million Corps nationwide I’ll bet the impact at voting booths will be YUUUUUGE!
Sorry Mexicrats.

Last edited:
Trump pissed off the youth vote
Trump pissed off the womens vote
Trump pissed off the Senior vote
yesterday he's planning to get your firearms without due process - ergo; Trump pissed off the NRA and gun nut Republicans

so remind everyone why Dems needs the Mexican vote .......

Last edited:
yesterday he's planning to get your firearms without due process - ergo; Trump pissed off the NRA and gun nut Republicans

so remind everyone why Goldilocks needs the Mexican vote .......

Soooo...he pissed everyone off by kicking ass at POTUS?
Link?

Like educators, Unions, and most government entities “force” employees to vote Mexicrat....Corporations will have to program to vote Republican....with approximately 10 million Corps nationwide I’ll bet the impact at voting booths will be YUUUUUGE!
Sorry Mexicrats.
No company can force you to vote one way or the other...derpa

Fuck Tump- he's a lame duck in 1 year

He is probably looking around and discovered everyone is leaving the White House and wonders why can't he go too...

Good leaders are always turning people over...it’s how the best are found. Mexicrats wouldn’t understand this...they’ll keep the worst piece of shits around forever.

Trump is not a good leader, he is a good blowhard and now that the election is over blowing hard just doesn't cut it.

God how do fucking losers get their hands on computers and smart phones, there should be a law against it. Give a loser social media outlets and they just keep spewing incoherent rants about the same subject over and over and over and over. Go get a fucking job and off the couch boy loser.
I'd rather have it on social media than in real life.. They are just as stupid and jackass hard headed when presented with the facts in person as online....

Sorry Mexicrats.

I'm sorry you're competing for jobs with people who don't speak English.

but if you were educated maybe you wouldn't be an angry broke loser.

poor little man.

Sorry Mexicrats.

poor little man.
I have a damn good one fer him, just wait until he can't work and realizes how much time he wasted on his fears of competition...

God how do fucking losers get their hands on computers and smart phones, there should be a law against it. Give a loser social media outlets and they just keep spewing incoherent rants about the same subject over and over and over and over. Go get a fucking job and off the couch boy loser.

they go to the library and use the computers there..... at least until Donald and his hench people defund the libraries.

I get angry and frustrated when I don’t understand something as well.
Which part are you struggling to wrap your head around?
I aim to enlighten the ignorant, confused and self manipulated. I can have my 11 year old nephew log in and explain it further?

Sorry Mexicrats.
In trumpanzeeland they want that power.

Sorry Mexicrats.
In trumpanzeeland they want that power.
I guess he taint never heard of being resistant to authority...???

Sorry Mexicrats.
Force? N O, Coerce? OH YEAH

so remind everyone why Dems needs the Mexican vote .......
Says the guy who party supports Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein. Yeah all those old folks who just got a raise in their income because the tax breaks are affecting them. Oh you were talking about the old folks who never got a job?

Sorry Mexicrats.

poor little man.

We’ve done this before...no?
I could buy your filthy ass many times over...I’m sure.
I might pay more in property taxes in one year than you have ever earned in your best five years combined...hahaha
Nobody but DaShawn, ShaQuita and Guadalupe are afraid of Gustavo stealing their jobs...most Americans have jobs that require iQ, cash flow, people and communication skills. A five foot tall silver tooth cockroach speaking jibber-jabber doesn’t pose a threat to anyone that matters.

Forum List

Back