MI Court: Michigan Secretary of State’s Absentee Ballot Order Broke Law, Vindicating Trump Claim

What a surprise...not.

A Michigan judge ruled last week Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson (D) broke state law when she unilaterally issued rules related to absentee balloting, legitimizing a key claim made by the Trump campaign in its legal challenges to the 2020 election.

It'll continue up the chain until it reaches its first Obama judge then it will quietly fade away.

"Lady Justice" died in January and all that's left is a stuffed corpse with strings attached.

Puppet strings.

We have an illegitimate president....will anyone do anything about it?....

Nope. There was more than enough proof of this stolen election yet none of the Judges wanted to look at any of it. That includes the SC. None of them wanted any part of overturning a presidential election.

So we are stuck with that stuttering fuck who is well on his way to ruining the country. Oh joy.

And you have a link that shows this?

No...you don't.
From the OP link:

"As the article suggests, this gives credence to the complaints that Trump made last year when this was happening. I know this is ‘after the fact’ and is most certainly moot for the last election, but it should have consequences for future elections, assuming this ruling holds up and isn’t overturned."

The MI State Government is out of control....I hope the people of MI see the unjust and corruption and vote these Dems out

Pretty hard to believe we're still arguing this.
Which is pretty much the Biden's campaign's plan.....because they knew that discovery on the illegal tactics, at the levels that are being discovered, would take months,even years to litigate.

No...you don't.
From the OP link:

"As the article suggests, this gives credence to the complaints that Trump made last year when this was happening. I know this is ‘after the fact’ and is most certainly moot for the last election, but it should have consequences for future elections, assuming this ruling holds up and isn’t overturned."
Your OP doesn't show in any shape or form the real magnitude of the situation.

No...you don't.
From the OP link:

Half of 7.1 million ballots were absentee......and every one of them is highly questionable as to whether or not they were legal because of actions by the folks counting them.

The OP belongs to progressive hunter, not me.
And your point is?
You used it as proof....and it doesn't prove anything. You basically latched onto it by making a false claim and using the OP link as proof.

Last edited:
A Michigan state judge has just ruled that the Democratic Secretary of State did violate the law when she issued unlawful guidance on how ballot counter should evaluate absentee ballots:

BREITBART – A Michigan judge ruled last week Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson (D) broke state law when she unilaterally issued rules related to absentee balloting, legitimizing a key claim made by the Trump campaign in its legal challenges to the 2020 election.

hers one out of the 5 states that broke the rules,,,

a little to late if you ask me, might explain the resistance from so many for a fair audit and hearings when it could have mattered,,
Well, imagine that. A Democrat cheating in an election. I was told that never happens.

It means the clerk can/must ignore the SOS demands to PRESUME a signature is valid when they have doubts.

Like some of us have been saying all along, the governor, AG, and SOS cannot MAKE LAW -- yet they did
Not enough votes to change anything.
How do you know this? any mail-in ballot should be removed and the vote not counted

Forum List

Back