Mia Love - Her 2nd Try...God Bless Her.

I don't particularly like her politics but at least she presents herself well - unlike most of the hayseed buffoons this state likes to elect.

Yeah, we need more elected officials like the dicks from New York.

:afro::afro::afro:

Republican star Mia Love gets second chance to make political history - Business Insider

I'll wait to hear the names people will call her for being so traditional and black.

I could care less if she was gay and muslim.

She's for what I want.......

I have to wonder how much self-loathing a black woman has to have to join a whacked out cult that calls her skin color a curse from God in the Faux Bible.

Say what you want about Ben Carson and other Republican Uncle Toms, at least they know they are scamming people.

I realize your brain surgery was delayed. Maybe you could post after that so you would not come across as being so narrow minded and stupid.

I realize your brain surgery was delayed. Maybe you could post after that so you would not come across as being so narrow minded and stupid.

Dude, there's not enough brain surgery you can do to make your cult seem normal.

But you guys have the brain-washing down pat...

Awwwwww.......do you need a tissue ?

Guy, you belong to a cult started by a two-bit con man who wanted to fuck teenage girls. Sorry you are too dumb to realize that.

Dude, there's not enough brain surgery you can do to make your cult seem normal.

Guy, you belong to a cult started by a two-bit con man who wanted to fuck teenage girls. Sorry you are too dumb to realize that.

I'll take that as a yes.

And Listening gets thumped yet again?

L, are you LDS? You are one of the dumber ones that I have seen in action then.

And Listening gets thumped yet again?

L, are you LDS? You are one of the dumber ones that I have seen in action then.

Jake, you wouldn't know "dumb" because for you it's normal.

Take a pill and let your mother feed you some more cream of corn.

I'll take that as a yes.

Hey, how'd your boy Romney do in the election?

As of 10/29, she's +5 on the Real Clear Politics poll.
Deseret News has nothing on the race.

I personally think she'll win this time.

Republican star Mia Love gets second chance to make political history - Business Insider

Love, 39, is a Mormon mother of three who is upending stereotypes about the state and its predominant faith. She locked up her party's nomination to vie for an open seat in Utah's 4th District at a state convention last month with an overwhelming 78 percent of the vote.

The seat became available when Jim Matheson retired after seven terms in Congress as the heavily conservative state's lone Democrat in Washington. Two years ago, the politically savvy son of a beloved Utah governor beat Love by fewer than 800 votes.

If Love wins this time, she would become an unlikely champion in Washington of staunchly conservative views - limited government, fiscal discipline and state's rights. The daughter of Haitian immigrants is pro-life, pro-gun and holds a concealed weapons permit.

She also supports Utah's effort to reclaim public land from federal agency controls, a hot issue in the U.S. West among conservatives, and has said she would vote against regulations she believes would restrict economic development.

Read more: Republican star Mia Love gets second chance to make political history - Business Insider

I'll wait to hear the names people will call her for being so traditional and black.

Nah. She's just an opportunistic nutcase.

Kind of like Obama was in 2008?

Love, 39, is a Mormon mother of three who is upending stereotypes about the state and its predominant faith. She locked up her party's nomination to vie for an open seat in Utah's 4th District at a state convention last month with an overwhelming 78 percent of the vote.

The seat became available when Jim Matheson retired after seven terms in Congress as the heavily conservative state's lone Democrat in Washington. Two years ago, the politically savvy son of a beloved Utah governor beat Love by fewer than 800 votes.

If Love wins this time, she would become an unlikely champion in Washington of staunchly conservative views - limited government, fiscal discipline and state's rights. The daughter of Haitian immigrants is pro-life, pro-gun and holds a concealed weapons permit.

She also supports Utah's effort to reclaim public land from federal agency controls, a hot issue in the U.S. West among conservatives, and has said she would vote against regulations she believes would restrict economic development.

Read more: Republican star Mia Love gets second chance to make political history - Business Insider

Token Tries Twice.

You are a token human.

Nope. Learn to call a spade a spade. It's what grownups do.

So you are a moron.

She isn't a token because she is not being held up as a black woman.

She is being held up a stand-up conservative who values family and works for what she believes in.

That's the difference.

A token would be the DNC letting a pro-life woman speak at their convention.

She's a token like all the GOP blacks that end up on stage. There aren't enough of them to fill a booth at Denny's.

She has to be a token to you. Because if she's the real thing, you'd have to face the truth about where the real racism lies in this country.

Has it occurred to you that political affiliation by skin color is the undisputed domain of the terminally stupid?

You know the reason Obama got the vote of 90+% of the oh so intelligent blacks who fell for the guile of hope and change was stupidity and color blindness in the worst possible way.

The same assholes (or their equally stupid ancestors) fell for the false promises of LBJ who declared that the Democrat Party has the vote of ******* for 200 years (or such).

A person with self respect and pride would resent being taken for granted in such blatant way.

That there are black people with pride, brains, dignity, self respect and honor really burns your ass, doesn't it? For a misogynist punk like you, the fact that she is a woman must make it even worse.

You say the Republican Party is the party of white. By implication (and by results of recent voting) the Democratic Party is the party of blacks

Are you black or you just trying to suck up to them??
A person with brains and dignity rejects those who would write him/her off as an automatic vote in

That there are black people with pride, brains, dignity, self respect and honor really burns your ass, doesn't it? For a misogynist punk like you, the fact that she is a woman must make it even worse.

Naw, what annoys me about Love is that she signs up for a whacky cult that calls her skin color a curse from God.

That's a pretty serious level of self-loathing.

Naw, what annoys me about Love is that she signs up for a whacky cult that calls her skin color a curse from God.

That's a pretty serious level of self-loathing.

How is her religion any of your business? Her "cult" is religion that respects humans the way they are, even if the recognition comes of late.

I am sure you and your ilk would be perfectly happy if she was Muslim.

How is her religion any of your business? Her "cult" is religion that respects humans the way they are, even if the recognition comes of late.

I am sure you and your ilk would be perfectly happy if she was Muslim.

Realistically, she'd never get elected as a Muslim.

Her cult was made up 150 years ago by a two-bit con man who wanted to have sex with 14 year old girls.

If that wasn't bad enough, he also threw in a fake bible which called dark skin a curse from God. They didn't let black folks become members until 1978!

That's just fucking nuts. And I would seriously wonder why any person of color would sign up for that.

I'll take that as a yes.

Hey, how'd your boy Romney do in the election?

He wasn't my boy. I didn't support him in the primaries.

So what else do you not know ?

Forum List

Back