Mia Love - Her 2nd Try...God Bless Her.

Liberal smack down of Mia Love means nothing here in Utah.

She will get 75% of the vote; not one qualified Democrat will run against her.

One fails to see why any intelligent voter knowledgeable of sound policies, Constitutional case law, and responsible governance would support Love, she’s yet another ignorant TPM extremist whose errant policy positions are predicated on lies and misinformation.

The last thing Congress and the American people need is another ignorant TPM extremist in the House.

Well, get ready cause here she comes.

It certainly must suck to be you.

Not that I care how many kids you are raising (well actually for the sake of the gene pool I hope it zero), but how many times have you served in public office ?

Most folks don't listen to welshers like you. step along.

Republican star Mia Love gets second chance to make political history - Business Insider

Love, 39, is a Mormon mother of three who is upending stereotypes about the state and its predominant faith. She locked up her party's nomination to vie for an open seat in Utah's 4th District at a state convention last month with an overwhelming 78 percent of the vote.

The seat became available when Jim Matheson retired after seven terms in Congress as the heavily conservative state's lone Democrat in Washington. Two years ago, the politically savvy son of a beloved Utah governor beat Love by fewer than 800 votes.

If Love wins this time, she would become an unlikely champion in Washington of staunchly conservative views - limited government, fiscal discipline and state's rights. The daughter of Haitian immigrants is pro-life, pro-gun and holds a concealed weapons permit.

She also supports Utah's effort to reclaim public land from federal agency controls, a hot issue in the U.S. West among conservatives, and has said she would vote against regulations she believes would restrict economic development.

Read more: Republican star Mia Love gets second chance to make political history - Business Insider

I'll wait to hear the names people will call her for being so traditional and black.

I could care less if she was gay and muslim.

She's for what I want.......

Jim Matheson, the Democrat who has held that seat, is a conservative. He voted against raising the debt limit. He has voted against both GOP and Democratic budgets which did not reduce the deficit. He is pro-life. He has voted "pro war" (for lack of a better phrase) with the Republicans all the way down the line. He voted to extend the Patriot Act provisions which were expiring.

He also voted against ObamaCare, even after Obama appointed his brother to a federal court in what appeared to be a naked attempt to win his vote.

And he can't beat Mia this time.

So he dropped out to pick off the governorship or the senator's office in 2016.

If Lee is renominated, Matheson will take him out without any problem.

One fails to see why any intelligent voter knowledgeable of sound policies, Constitutional case law, and responsible governance would support Love, she’s yet another ignorant TPM extremist whose errant policy positions are predicated on lies and misinformation.

The last thing Congress and the American people need is another ignorant TPM extremist in the House.

Well, get ready cause here she comes.

It certainly must suck to be you.

Not that I care how many kids you are raising (well actually for the sake of the gene pool I hope it zero), but how many times have you served in public office ?

Most folks don't listen to welshers like you. step along.

That would leave some.

NOBODY pays attention to you.

My prediction is it won't be long before she unleashes a Bachman-esque level of crazy.

As I've said before....

If candidate is a true conservative I'd vote for them and could care less if they were....

Transgendered
Gay (yes, I know)
Female
Black
Muslim
Did 20 years in prison....

even if the opponent was some male WASP who was the minister of the local Methodist Church and up for some "Mother Theresa" award but a moderate (or worse)

Last edited:
Then Mia Love You Long Time is right up you alley.

I am sure your boyfriend is right up yours.

faggot jokes, love 'em.

After a night of fag sex, gay Bob wakes up for work, goes into the kitchen only to find his "boyfriend" jerking off into a ziplock bag.

"What are you doing?" gay Bob says.

"Packing your lunch" says the boyfriend.

What do you call a Lesbian dinosaur?

Lickalotapus

How about a gay dinosaur?

Buttasaurus

Republican star Mia Love gets second chance to make political history - Business Insider

Love, 39, is a Mormon mother of three who is upending stereotypes about the state and its predominant faith. She locked up her party's nomination to vie for an open seat in Utah's 4th District at a state convention last month with an overwhelming 78 percent of the vote.

The seat became available when Jim Matheson retired after seven terms in Congress as the heavily conservative state's lone Democrat in Washington. Two years ago, the politically savvy son of a beloved Utah governor beat Love by fewer than 800 votes.

If Love wins this time, she would become an unlikely champion in Washington of staunchly conservative views - limited government, fiscal discipline and state's rights. The daughter of Haitian immigrants is pro-life, pro-gun and holds a concealed weapons permit.

She also supports Utah's effort to reclaim public land from federal agency controls, a hot issue in the U.S. West among conservatives, and has said she would vote against regulations she believes would restrict economic development.

Read more: Republican star Mia Love gets second chance to make political history - Business Insider

I'll wait to hear the names people will call her for being so traditional and black.

Nah. She's just an opportunistic nutcase.

You are wrong, she is not a Democrat.

As I've said before....

If candidate is a true conservative I'd vote for them and could care less if they were....

Transgendered
Gay (yes, I know)
Female
Black
Muslim
Did 20 years in prison....

even if the opponent was some male WASP who was the minister of the local Methodist Church and up for some "Mother Theresa" award but a moderate (or worse)
...because it's only about money for Right-Wingers.

Then Mia Love You Long Time is right up you alley.

I am sure your boyfriend is right up yours.

faggot jokes, love 'em.

After a night of fag sex, gay Bob wakes up for work, goes into the kitchen only to find his "boyfriend" jerking off into a ziplock bag.

"What are you doing?" gay Bob says.

"Packing your lunch" says the boyfriend.

What do you call a Lesbian dinosaur?

Lickalotapus

How about a gay dinosaur?

Buttasaurus
National Lampoon's Dirty Movie!

Chris Meloni was hilarious.

428547_037.jpg

As long as you have Rove in your midst you will never ever have a true slate.

You mean you won't have a wingnut slate. Karl's a funny guy-- he actually wants to win elections.

if mia was a democrat you'd say he was racist, now it's not that, it's he wants to win elections and she's some crazy chick?

so what will cause her not to win the election?

Last edited:

Having to speak without a teleprompter, if she follows the standard Tea Party pattern.

That is, whenever Tea Partiers go off script, they usually end up saying some shockingly stupid and/or offensive things.

Unlike Obama who manages to say some pretty stupid and offensive things (you can keep your plan if you like it) with the teleprompter present.

Having to speak without a teleprompter, if she follows the standard Tea Party pattern.

That is, whenever Tea Partiers go off script, they usually end up saying some shockingly stupid and/or offensive things.

Actually, they usually end up saying some shockingly stupid and/or offensive things when TPM candidates stay on script.

Nope. Learn to call a spade a spade. It's what grownups do.

So you are a moron.

She isn't a token because she is not being held up as a black woman.

She is being held up a stand-up conservative who values family and works for what she believes in.

That's the difference.

A token would be the DNC letting a pro-life woman speak at their convention.

She's a token like all the GOP blacks that end up on stage. There aren't enough of them to fill a booth at Denny's.

A few today, more tomorrow, and pretty soon you have a movement. Demographics is one thing, politics is another. Once Blacks and Browns realize that the Democrat party is doing them no favors, you and the Democrat party will be eating your demographics.

Forum List

Back