🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Bennett's racial profiling another indication of lying corrupt snowflake nation

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
Without knowing anything about the case, as a good judge of character, I found Bennett's official statement was a lie as he played the victim role on the heels of BLM (black lives misrepresentation).

As it turns out, after shots were fired the police got his attention and he ran off. He claimed police held a gun to his head. Even if true, there's no evidence to support that.

Then walking cock Pete Carroll jumps on-board the BLM train, declaring blacks are unfairly treated, yadda yadda, let's dumb everyone down to a snowflake level where everything is hurtful, and the individual is irresponsible. Kicker is the cops who took Bennett down are Hispanic.

Well, we've learned from all the video footage of cop-suspect encounters over the last few years that cops never lie about what's going on.

The Cops ran past about 50 black guys to catch Bennett

I would like to know why the detaining officer's body cam was shut off. According to a friend of mine who works for Metro, they are supposed to radio in to have them turned off, like when they have to stop and take a piss or something. If the camera was on this matter would have been cleared up in about 5 minutes, but now it's a he said - he said. This is why body cameras are so important.

I went to college with Michael Bennett. Seattle has ruined him. SMH

Never live in a commie state like Washington or California. You will end up chopping off your own dick and goose-stepping all around town knee-jerk spouting off communist platitudes and playing the victim of white patriarchy.
:bang3:

Forum List

Back