Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

I don't like being lied to. They've been lying to us, trying to paint this as something else.

The moment I heard his freind say "the cop was pulling him into his car", I knew he was a fucking liar. When has anyone EVER seen a cop pull someone into his squad car onto his lap?

Isnt it amazing, you have all these witnesses, and they ALL fucking lied! What is wrong with those people? This is why I don't believe the vast majority of accusations of racism. Black people in urban communities constantly fucking lie. They cant be trusted at all, and it has nothing to do with skin color. They have a shitty culture that needs serious overhauling. What a fucking burden on society they are. Its so unfair to the rest of us, and we have to pretend like everything is cool if we don't want to be called racists.

Only someone severely brain damaged would think or interpret he was actually trying to pull him into the car on top of him through the window. He was pulling him to get his head into the car. You cant possibly be that fucking stupid but then again you have proven me wrong before.

What the hell is wrong with people who enjoy the idea of 17 year old kids dying?
Brown was not a 17 year-old "kid." Through the eyes of civilized society he was an 18 year-old over-grown bully and a strongarm robber.

Translation:

I'm afraid of any Black male old enough to have some bass in his voice....or even looks like he may have some bass.

I don't like being lied to. They've been lying to us, trying to paint this as something else.

The moment I heard his freind say "the cop was pulling him into his car", I knew he was a fucking liar. When has anyone EVER seen a cop pull someone into his squad car onto his lap?

Isnt it amazing, you have all these witnesses, and they ALL fucking lied! What is wrong with those people? This is why I don't believe the vast majority of accusations of racism. Black people in urban communities constantly fucking lie. They cant be trusted at all, and it has nothing to do with skin color. They have a shitty culture that needs serious overhauling. What a fucking burden on society they are. Its so unfair to the rest of us, and we have to pretend like everything is cool if we don't want to be called racists.

Only someone severely brain damaged would think or interpret he was actually trying to pull him into the car on top of him through the window. He was pulling him to get his head into the car. You cant possibly be that fucking stupid but then again you have proven me wrong before.
:D

I wanted to catch that for posterity.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I will give you this though: you are probably not as stupid as brown. I doubt that the bell curve allows for that.

Oh, another hypocrite who has no clue what happened, claiming they know what happened.

Haha! you STILL believe the lie, even after we know its false. Nah, you don't really believe, youre just a liar, just like the black witnesses. Youre black too, right? Im seeing a trend here. :lol:

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with people who enjoy the idea of 17 year old kids dying?
Brown was not a 17 year-old "kid." Through the eyes of civilized society he was an 18 year-old over-grown bully and a strongarm robber.

Translation:

I'm afraid of any Black male old enough to have some bass in his voice....or even looks like he may have some bass.

The eye in the sky does not lie.

michael-brown-cigar-theft.gif

Weve got another Tawana Brawley incident on our hands. How does it feel Asslips to be burned once again by your fellow black people? How many times are they going to let you down before you learn your lesson?

It seems to me that you know a story is fake, the moment black people start rioting. When is the last time black people rioted when it was actually based in truth? :lol:

Haha! you STILL believe the lie, even after we know its false. Nah, you don't really believe, youre just a liar, just like the black witnesses. Youre black too, right? Im seeing a trend here. :lol:

How do we know this is false?

Oh, another hypocrite who has no clue what happened, claiming they know what happened.

Are you talking about all the people claiming to know what happened or just the ones that dont agree with your version of what happened?

How do we know this is false?

Its called evidence and logic. I know those words are foreign in your community, so maybe you ought to look them up and spread the word. :lol:

Are you talking about all the people claiming to know what happened or just the ones that dont agree with your version of what happened?

We are talking about racist liars in your community. Keep up dummy! :lol:

And how would he pull in a young man who's 300 lbs and 6'5"?

That Cop must've been a werewolf or something.

Well he did manage to get his gun back from the kid, right?

And I look forward to the DNA and fingerprints of David Brown being found on the gun and holster..

To..you know..

Substantiate the officer's story.

It's sure to come any day now.

:eusa_whistle:

Translation:

Translation:

That push was very scary.
Its called strong arm robbery, and its scary enough that its a felony. Of course youre a racist black liar, so instead of recognizing that fact, you try to excuse it. Your ignorance wont win points here dummy. :lol:

And how would he pull in a young man who's 300 lbs and 6'5"?

That Cop must've been a werewolf or something.

Well he did manage to get his gun back from the kid, right?

And I look forward to the DNA and fingerprints of David Brown being found on the gun and holster..

To..you know..

Substantiate the officer's story.

It's sure to come any day now.

:eusa_whistle:

How fucking stupid are you to assume that the cop is the one lying? Are you even following this story? :lol:

And why the hell would a cop ever try to do that? You think it's in the training manual?
I bet not.
The whole idea that a cop would ever try and pull a suspect into his vehicle is total bullshit.
And his buddy(see partner in crime)said the cop opened his door and it bounced back off of Dirt Nap Mike...bullshit.
The cops friend said Dirt Nap Mike pushed the door shut on the cop to keep him from exiting his vehicle,which sounds way more believable.
I mean seriously,how do you see Dirt Nap Mikes partner in crime scenario playing out?
The cop pulls up so close to Dirt Nap Mike and his buddy that the door wont open and they just stand there? More Bullshit.

Translation:

That push was very scary.
Its called strong arm robbery, and its scary enough that its a felony. Of course youre a racist black liar, so instead of recognizing that fact, you try to excuse it. Your ignorance wont win points here dummy. :lol:

Translation:

The push was really scary but I dont want to admit I'm a pussy so I'm going to call it strong arm robbery instead of addressing the point. :lol:

Forum List

Back