Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

You keep talkng but you are avoiding the point. I said you dont know what went on behind the counter. Then you tried to say it was an argument over the age limit. I asked how do you know thats what happened. You havent given me anything but crickets so far.

Nobody is avoiding anything, but you trying to avoid reality. And no I have tried to change anything I said from the beginning about his age. If you have ever bought tobacco products you would also know what happen when someone who looks like they are under 21 try's to buy tobacco.COMMON SENSE dumb ass common sense I suggest you find some.

You addressed my post saying no one knows what happened behind the counter. No one cares what the sign says. Is that the reason for the altercation or not? Stop diverting and deflecting and answer the question.

Big talk for such a little mind Anyone who has bought tobacco products would know exactly what was being said behind the counter. You insinuation for something else is a fishing expedition in the dead sea.

Its called an educated guess, but you will obviously struggle with any concept involving education. :lol:

There is nothing educated about guessing...

Yes there is, thats why the term "educated guess" exists. Youre REALLY dumb. :lol:

We can tell thats why you left out the rest of my post. :lol:

You're really struggling to keep up with me.

There is nothing educated about guessing and depicting it as fact. Its called lying.

Last edited:
Nobody is avoiding anything, but you trying to avoid reality. And no I have tried to change anything I said from the beginning about his age. If you have ever bought tobacco products you would also know what happen when someone who looks like they are under 21 try's to buy tobacco.COMMON SENSE dumb ass common sense I suggest you find some.

You addressed my post saying no one knows what happened behind the counter. No one cares what the sign says. Is that the reason for the altercation or not? Stop diverting and deflecting and answer the question.

Big talk for such a little mind Anyone who has bought tobacco products would know exactly what was being said behind the counter. You insinuation for something else is a fishing expedition in the dead sea.

You insinuation thats what happened is a lie. He could have called him or name or been a rude prick. Trying some long winded explanation regarding tobacco laws is simply reaching so you wont look like a dumbass. :lol:

There is nothing educated about guessing...

Yes there is, thats why the term "educated guess" exists. Youre REALLY dumb. :lol:

Your really struggling to keep up with me.

There is nothing educated about guessing and depicting it as fact. Its called lying.

I left it out because its pointless nonsense. Youre saying its called "lying", but its not. We all know its not, because its called an "educated guess". How fucking stupid are you to keep fucking up this simple concept? :lol:

I left it out because its pointless nonsense. Youre saying its called "lying", but its not. We all know its not, because its called an "educated guess". How fucking stupid are you to keep fucking up this simple concept? :lol:

If it was pointless to you then that speaks to your lack of education. The word "and" poses a scenario that has to be considered together not separately. The fact you dont know what that word implies tells me you are simply a ignorant clown. :lol:

The perp was in alternative school. Wonder if he bullied classmates the way he attacked the store clerk and the peace officer.

You insinuation thats what happened is a lie. He could have called him or name or been a rude prick. Trying some long winded explanation regarding tobacco laws is simply reaching so you wont look like a dumbass. :lol:

You mean Michael Brown could have called the clerk a name just before he strong arm robbed him? Yeah, he probably said something racist just before committing that felony. I wouldnt be surprised by that at all. Black people often make racist comments.

Last edited:

Hard to explain things to Asslips.

Nope I told you your insinuation for something else is a fishing expedition in the dead sea. Listen up mother fucker I don't fucking lie you son of a bitch. I have explained to you as nicely as I fucking could. Now choke on your fucking empty fishing line because what you seek isn't there.
Anyone who has bought tobacco products knows exactly what was happening up to the thug walking out the store. Under 21 no sale then you grab and steal.

You mean Michael Brown could have called the clerk a name justice before he strong arm robbed him? Yeah, he probably said something racist just before committing that felony. I wouldnt be surprised by that at all. Black people often make racist comments.

No the clerk retard. Keep up or I may have to stop addressing you.

You mean Michael Brown could have called the clerk a name justice before he strong arm robbed him? Yeah, he probably said something racist just before committing that felony. I wouldnt be surprised by that at all. Black people often make racist comments.

Good point. Did Brwon violate the clerks civil rights.

Asslepassel is a prime example of why so many blacks will continue down the "don't shoot me even if I threaten you" road. Every black person marching or screaming or yelling or looting or rioting or has their pants down to their knees or calls another black UncleTom for speaking against idiocy is just like Asswipetheass. And there are bunches of them in every city. And, they breed, then dump their kids so the mothers can teach them the same thing all over again. Prime example he is. Perfect.

Nope I told you your insinuation for something else is a fishing expedition in the dead sea. Listen up mother fucker I don't fucking lie you son of a bitch. I have explained to you as nicely as I fucking could. Now choke on your fucking empty fishing line because what you seek isn't there.
Anyone who has bought tobacco products knows exactly what was happening up to the thug walking out the store. Under 21 no sale then you grab and steal.

You could tell me you smart but that doesnt change my mind you are stupid. I'm not concerned with what you think. Tell me what you can prove. Otherwise your insinuation is simply a lie. What are you going to do about it pussy?

Don't let Asslips upset you LSU.

You could tell me you smart but that doesnt change my mind you are stupid. I'm not concerned with what you think. Tell me what you can prove. Otherwise your insinuation is simply a lie. What are you going to do about it pussy?

Faggot lay off the dick sucking because you're struggling to keep up with someone who has common sense and buys tobacco products and know the laws.

Don't let Asslips upset you LSU.

Too late. :lol:

Trolling racists is way too easy.

Forum List

Back