Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

The fact is whites and negros have a different tolerance for violence, what would be consider violent in the white community would just be the norm with negros.

In the negro community whom ever is the biggest and baddest is more respect then who is the smartest and kindest.

This is why Asclepias thinks the way he does, it's just his negro nature

negroes
considered
negroes
whoever
respected
than
whoever

I think you are a pussy as well. Why is that? Is it my nature?

Yes I'm serious. He didnt attack anyone. He pushed the clerk out of his way. If you think that was an attack you too are a pussy.

Grabbing the clerks shirt collar and pulling upwards is not pushing the clerk out of the way.

No wonder you feel discriminated against, you think bullying clerks is A OK.
Chris Rock, the renown Black comedian, once boldly stated, "I love Black people but I can't stand *******!" According to Rock, the descriptive difference between the two categories is summarily defined as civilized behavior: Black people are civilized, ******* are not.

I understand what Chris Rock is saying and I fully agree. And I sympathize with decent, law-abiding Black people who are stigmatized by the uncivilized behavior and obnoxious attitudes of *******.

What Michael Brown did in that store is categorically uncivilized behavior, which plainly defines Brown as a dangerous, anti-social ******. And anyone who does not recognize what Brown did as a brazen act of barbaric criminal assault simply and obviously thinks like a ******.

renowned

If you didn't think Michael Brown was an anti-social ****** before seeing that video.....you might have a leg to stand on. But......you did. Own it.

This kid was in alternative school because he was a trouble maker at his regular school. This bag of shit was anti-social thug wanna be. The liberal media is making him out to be a hero.

He was trying to buy tobacco under 21 is a No No That should shut some of the anti freedom idiots up. The clerk refused so he tried to steal them forcefully.

Is that what the clerk said or did you just make that up? Please provide a link.

Tobacco products are behind the counter out of reach the clerk had to give him the cigars and in return the clerk asked him for his ID. ANYONE WHO BUYS TOBACCO PRODUCTS WOULD KNOW THE ROUTINE. Look at the video watch what is happening up until they walk away from the counter.

He was trying to buy tobacco under 21 is a No No That should shut some of the anti freedom idiots up. The clerk refused so he tried to steal them forcefully.

Is that what the clerk said or did you just make that up? Please provide a link.

Tobacco products are behind the counter out of reach the clerk had to give him the cigars and in return the clerk asked him for his ID. ANYONE WHO BUYS TOBACCO PRODUCTS WOULD KNOW THE ROUTINE. Look at the video watch what is happening up until they walk away from the counter.

You didnt answer the question. Is that what happened or are you just making it up?

Grabbing the clerks shirt collar and pulling upwards is not pushing the clerk out of the way.

No wonder you feel discriminated against, you think bullying clerks is A OK.
Chris Rock, the renown Black comedian, once boldly stated, "I love Black people but I can't stand *******!" According to Rock, the descriptive difference between the two categories is summarily defined as civilized behavior: Black people are civilized, ******* are not.

I understand what Chris Rock is saying and I fully agree. And I sympathize with decent, law-abiding Black people who are stigmatized by the uncivilized behavior and obnoxious attitudes of *******.

What Michael Brown did in that store is categorically uncivilized behavior, which plainly defines Brown as a dangerous, anti-social ******. And anyone who does not recognize what Brown did as a brazen act of barbaric criminal assault simply and obviously thinks like a ******.

renowned

If you didn't think Michael Brown was an anti-social ****** before seeing that video.....you might have a leg to stand on. But......you did. Own it.

I assume anyone who dies in a fight with a police officer, is a fine outstanding citizen. :lol:

You didnt answer the question. Is that what happened or are you just making it up?

Its called an educated guess, but you will obviously struggle with any concept involving education. :lol:

Its called an educated guess, but you will obviously struggle with any concept involving education. :lol:

There is nothing educated about guessing and depicting it as fact. Its called lying.

He obviously wasn't a malleable house ****** like you Asc. But tell all your cousins to stop breaking into stores and stealing stuff. They give the two peaceful nignags a bad name. :D

I have no relatives in Ferguson. If I did and they were looting I would disown them. All of my relatives support your welfare check.

Dude have you ever bought anything that needed age verification?
Tobacco products require that no need for a source verification.
The clerk had to hand him the cigars, and also a requirement by law the clerk had to ask for an ID. He wasn't 21 the clerk refuses the sale the kid grabs the cigars and walks out/ Are you that stupid that you need a link for verification? I tell you what you do go to a store ask for a tobacco product see if they don't ID you unless you look older than 35.

The clerk had to hand him the cigars, and also a requirement by law the clerk had to ask for an ID. He wasn't 21 the clerk refuses the sale the kid grabs the cigars and walks out/ Are you that stupid that you need a link for verification? I tell you what you do go to a store ask for a tobacco product see if they don't ID you unless you look older than 35.

You keep talkng but you are avoiding the point. I said you dont know what went on behind the counter. Then you tried to say it was an argument over the age limit. I asked how do you know thats what happened. You havent given me anything but crickets so far.

I have no relatives in Ferguson. If I did and they were looting I would disown them. All of my relatives support your welfare check.

So how many of them have you had to disown up til now?

Having a hard time reading? We will make sure to donate extra money to your trailer park so you can get a better education.

Are you embarrassed for your color when you see them breaking into stores because of this? Bigtime? Or just a bit?

So how many of them have you had to disown up til now?

Having a hard time reading? We will make sure to donate extra money to your trailer park so you can get a better education.

Are you embarrassed for your color when you see them breaking into stores because of this? Bigtime? Or just a bit?

Are you embarrassed for your color when you see them committing serial killings and mass murders? How about having sex with animals?

Last edited:

You keep talkng but you are avoiding the point. I said you dont know what went on behind the counter. Then you tried to say it was an argument over the age limit. I asked how do you know thats what happened. You havent given me anything but crickets so far.

Nobody is avoiding anything, but you trying to avoid reality. And no I have tried to change anything I said from the beginning about his age. If you have ever bought tobacco products you would also know what happen when someone who looks like they are under 21 try's to buy tobacco.COMMON SENSE dumb ass common sense I suggest you find some.

Nobody is avoiding anything, but you trying to avoid reality. And no I have tried to change anything I said from the beginning about his age. If you have ever bought tobacco products you would also know what happen when someone who looks like they are under 21 try's to buy tobacco.COMMON SENSE dumb ass common sense I suggest you find some.

You addressed my post saying no one knows what happened behind the counter. No one cares what the sign says. Is that the reason for the altercation or not? Stop diverting and deflecting and answer the question.

Forum List

Back