Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

87 pages about one thug PLUS. Yet so very little about the other 4,500 slaughtered by other blacks every fucking year.

Why? Because the cop is white!

People's properties need to be respected. No one has right to walk in someone's store and start looting the merchandise. This is heinous. Immigrants, especially new ones are not rich. They work day and night to save up little money to open up convenient stores. There is not much profit margin there either. They are not billionaires.

Last edited:
Why is this national news because the cops white!
Why are there riots and looting because the cops white!
Why are they calling this racism because the cops white!

You see everything to blacks is about their hatred of whites. I seriously doubt this would be 1/100000 the scope if this simple fact wasn't so. They honestly don't give two shits about their own children, let alone Brown.

I knew I was right a couple of weeks ago. It wasnt me or someone in Ferguson. It was your belief that the actions of one person defines a race. Thats why you claimed the protesters were ignoring the looters.

Yeah. Whatever you say Angry Black Man.

From what I see....the most crime riddled race are blacks. Prove otherwise.

Are you wearing a pointy hat as you type?

Not yet. I expect it any time in the mail.

87 pages about one thug PLUS. Yet so very little about the other 4,500 slaughtered by other blacks every fucking year.

That's because gang violence has nothing to do with this topic.

Now, I haven't read all 87 pages, but I would be willing to bet $$$ it's been brought up as a distraction.

You honestly think there'd be riots and wall to wall media coverage if I wasn't right? Blind is what you are. idiot.

mediate feed is reporting live shots being fired at police and media coming from east canfield

You see everything to blacks is about their hatred of whites. I seriously doubt this would be 1/100000 the scope if this simple fact wasn't so. They honestly don't give two shits about their own children, let alone Brown.

Wow, that's a pretty broad-brush you're using there.

Wow, that's a pretty broad-brush you're using there.

Your side is doing the same thing. Fair play?:eusa_silenced:

Breaking reported: autopsy shows brown hit 6 times, twice in the head.

Maybe a little over kill?

All shots hit Brown in the front (none in the back)-—autopsy report

Destroys browns friends case!

eye witness account

brown doubles back on officer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrydnTAly0]Mike Brown Witness Audio - 'He Came Back Towards Police' - YouTube[/ame]

That's because gang violence has nothing to do with this topic.

Now, I haven't read all 87 pages, but I would be willing to bet $$$ it's been brought up as a distraction.

And you would be wrong. So much for just piling in and not knowing shit, eh?

I'm not about to question how many rounds the cop had to use to stop this guy.
And if he's using a 9mm it may well have taken all six to drop a dude as big as Dirt Nap Mike.

not over kill according to the doc drawing

autopsybrown.jpg

Forum List

Back