Michael Cohen: Just when Donald thought his week couldn’t get any worse, I am announcing my new book, Revenge, coming this October

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm gonna be the first to get it...i love political books and i love Trump so this is a great combination...

Mike Cohen is a convicted and admitted liar and perjurer. Hopefully his victims attach any proceeds he gets from the book.

Doesn't the attorney/client statute click in when it comes to book deals? What a better way to make a buck than a ghost written "novel" designed to excite the TDS crowd. They'll believe anything.

Mike Cohen is a convicted and admitted liar and perjurer. Hopefully his victims attach any proceeds he gets from the book.
At least Cohen ADMITTED his wrongdoing, paid his debt to society & doesn't go around looking for a fall guy to blame for his crimes like that shitstain Trump does.

See the difference?

At least Cohen ADMITTED his wrongdoing, paid his debt to society & doesn't go around looking for a fall guy to blame for his crimes like that shitstain Trump does.

See the difference?

Mike Cohen is still trying to make money from his notoriety.

And he's doing it, shearing the liberal sheep who think he's a swell guy.

If he was sorry for his crime, he'd go back home and just disappear

Here is a textbook example of Trump gaslighting the rube herd.

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

The Trump Organization and the Crocus Group, a Russian real estate conglomerate owned and controlled by Aras Agalarov, began discussing a Russia-based real estate project shortly after the conclusion of the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow.291 Donald J. Trump Jr. served as the primary negotiator on behalf of the Trump Organization; Emin Agalarov (son of Aras Agalarov) and Irakli “Ike” Kaveladze represented the Crocus Group during negotiations,292 with the occasional assistance of Robert Goldstone.

trump-tweet-putin.jpg

During the 2016 campaign, Trump was in business negotiations with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, and he intended to gift KGB Putin with the penthouse, valued at $50 million.

However, Trump denied, denied, and denied he had business relations with Russia all during the campaign. He flat out lied, and he had his man Michael Cohen lie to Congress about it.

1. July 26, 2016:
"I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia," Trump tells CBS4.

2. July 26, 2016: "For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia," Trump tweets.

3. Oct. 6, 2016: During the second presidential debate, Hillary Clinton says Russia is trying to help elect Trump, "maybe because he wants to do business in Moscow." Trump calls this assessment "so ridiculous," adding, "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."

4. Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.

5. Jan. 11, 2017: Trump tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."

6. Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!," Trump tweets.

7. Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."

8. May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once.

Trump spit right into the faces of the rube herd and lied to them. That's how much contempt he has for them. But his contempt for the rubes rises to a whole new level when he is caught in a lie or disgracing himself in public.

Trump does not backpedal when caught in a lie or disgracing himself. He never backpedals.

In a scene right out of Orwell's 1984, Trump fabricates a completely new reality and feeds it to the rubes and they turn on a dime and swallow his fantastical new lies like sheep!

After Trump's lie about his business dealings with Russia were outed, this is the fantasy Trump fabricated:

"[a project] we were looking at in Moscow. Everybody knew about it. ...it was a well-known project. It was during the early part of '16"

We shall now observe the same gaslighted tards obediently close their eyes and ears to the facts.

cant-hear-you.jpg

LA LA LA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Forum List

Back