Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

Stormy and her pimp/lawyer are going to end up in arbitration.
When that happens if either of them even says Trump's name in public they WILL be headed for prison.
How do when the agreement reads that PP and DD agree to settle any disputes in arbitration — but then DD, who also goes by the name, Donald Trump, never agreed to it??

That is way too complicated for them to think through.
"thinking it through" does not mean swallowing all your absurd snowflake propaganda.

If a lawyer and a client get together to perpetrate a fraud, the attorney-client privilege is null and void.

The emails and texts between Cohen and Trump will tell the story.,
What "fraud" did they perpetrate?
That's what is being investigates. But....be of good cheer. If this raid is indeed unConstitutional, anything found...and anything it leads to is inadmissible in a court of law.
You mean they don't know what the fraud was, but they siezed his records because of fraud?

I know you don't see the contradiction there. No snowflake ever sees the problem with his absurd excuse for logic.

If a lawyer and a client get together to perpetrate a fraud, the attorney-client privilege is null and void.

That's what is being investigates. But....be of good cheer. If this raid is indeed unConstitutional, anything found...and anything it leads to is inadmissible in a court of law.
You mean they don't know what the fraud was, but they siezed his records because of fraud?

I know you don't see the contradiction there. No snowflake ever sees the problem with his absurd excuse for logic.
No...it means that WE don't know what they were looking for. WE are not in the loop.................yet.

Campaign electioneering fraud.

What's the fraud?
Campaign electioneering fraud. Read it slowly. Tell me what words you don't understand.

Be more specific, jackass. Exactly what fraudulent claims were made?

The emails, documents, and texts in possession by law enforcement will reveal if the women Trump fucked were paid to be silent in order to help Trump win the election.

The emails, documents, and texts in possession by law enforcement will reveal if Cohen violated campaign finance laws to cover up Trump's infidelities.

The emails, documents, and texts in possession by law enforcement will reveal if Cohen lied on Patriot Act disclosure forms.

I don't have a side..or any 'guys'.

This is about a lot more than Stormy Daniels. I suggest you keep an open mind..and weigh the facts as they become available.

What is your definition of facts? We have been so divided for so long, there is no consensus in facts..... but continue to go with what lies between your ears.
It's a fact Trump fucked Stormy Daniels. It's a fact Trump fucked Karen McDougal.

It's a fact their silence was bought in the last days of the 2016 campaign to help Trump get elected, at the very same time Trump was parading Bill Clinton's women before the cameras to divert attention away from his pussy grabbing tape.
It's not really a fact that you can call buying their silence a campaign contribution though. . . .

It wasn't done to protect and benefit the campaign?

Hmm..odd timing otherwise.
It was done because she was shopping around her claims to media outlets. It was prompted by her actions.

Who pays $130k if it's not true?
What is there to protect if it isn't true?

No...it means that WE don't know what they were looking for. WE are not in the loop.................yet.
But you turds have been claiming you know what the charges being investigated are.

What is your definition of facts? We have been so divided for so long, there is no consensus in facts..... but continue to go with what lies between your ears.
It's a fact Trump fucked Stormy Daniels. It's a fact Trump fucked Karen McDougal.

It's a fact their silence was bought in the last days of the 2016 campaign to help Trump get elected, at the very same time Trump was parading Bill Clinton's women before the cameras to divert attention away from his pussy grabbing tape.
It's not really a fact that you can call buying their silence a campaign contribution though. . . .

It was done because she was shopping around her claims to media outlets. It was prompted by her actions.

The same tards who were ready to jail Hillary at the drop of a hat are now pretending to be profoundly obtuse with respect to this situation. :lol:

i don't think you or anyone knows, other than Cohen, his lawyer, prosecutors, and the judge who determined if there was probable cause, in order to go forward with the no knock search....

we can guess....but that's simply speculation

Cohen can reveal it to us, but prosecutors are mum.
seems like they are just fishing and that's not probable cause
they are hoping to find something
Cohen's lawyers can stop it, if there was not probable cause.... haven't seen them object....

also, the judge is not going to proceed with a case like this unless probable cause is shown for a no knock search, and for attorney client privilege....

the i's were dotted and t's were crossed, the manual instructions for these type cases were followed....you can bet your life on it!!!

no judge is going to ruin their career by not following the letter of the law on a case that involves the president.

It already happened, so how can they stop it?

Your faith in judges only shows how gullible you are. Recent events have shown that they are little more than rubber stamps for whatever prosecuters want.
Recent events have shown that they are little more than rubber stamps for whatever prosecuters want

Nothing has shown that at all.

Post it up.

Simply declaring it so does not make it so.
The fact that 99% of all FISA warrants are approved has been posted multiple times in this forum
that's only because the prosecutors know what a FISA judge expects them to do in order for the judges to approve it under the law, so the investigators and prosecutors spend weeks, dotting all i's and crossing all t's before they bring it to the FISA judge.

I would love to see how Cohen explained the movement of $130,000 to Trump's mistress on the Patriot Act disclosure forms.

We may just find a hilarious euphemism for "payoff to Trump mistress for her silence".

*cough* "campaign entertainment and travel expenses" *cough*

At least when some TART accused Bill of something, Hillary had them killed so as to avoid these messy financial issues. (-:

I would love to see how Cohen explained the movement of $130,000 to Trump's mistress on the Patriot Act disclosure forms.

We may just find a hilarious euphemism for "payoff to mistress Trump fucked for her silence".
yeah that's the kicker. And I read he sent out an electronic correspondence on Trump's campaign site. But if he electronically "cut" the payment from his own account .... Denny Hassert territory.

Cohen's lawyers can stop it, if there was not probable cause.... haven't seen them object....

also, the judge is not going to proceed with a case like this unless probable cause is shown for a no knock search, and for attorney client privilege....

the i's were dotted and t's were crossed, the manual instructions for these type cases were followed....you can bet your life on it!!!

no judge is going to ruin their career by not following the letter of the law on a case that involves the president.

Your faith in judges only shows how gullible you are. Recent events have shown that they are little more than rubber stamps for whatever prosecuters want.
Recent events have shown that they are little more than rubber stamps for whatever prosecuters want

Post it up.

The fact that 99% of all FISA warrants are approved has been posted multiple times in this forum
that's only because the prosecutors know what a FISA judge expects them to do in order for the judges to approve it under the law, so the investigators and prosecutors spend weeks, dotting all i's and crossing all t's before they bring it to the FISA judge.

I'm not sure the Cohen warrant was a FISA warrant. The FBI NY Office got the warrant.

Analysis | To search Michael Cohen’s home and office, the FBI had to clear a higher-than-normal bar

The Trumpbots are trying to say this is some Mueller thing gone awry. It isn't. Mueller apparently had some information about Cohen and Trump finances, and referred that to the FBI office for them to do what they will. It's a campaign finance and bank withdraw issue. Russia isn't part of it.

i don't think you or anyone knows, other than Cohen, his lawyer, prosecutors, and the judge who determined if there was probable cause, in order to go forward with the no knock search....

we can guess....but that's simply speculation

Cohen can reveal it to us, but prosecutors are mum.

Post it up.

That doesn't mean that judges "rubber stamp anything".

It is more likely a reflection of the competency and professionalism of the applicants.

Now post up proof of yet another baseless assertion.

We may just find a hilarious euphemism for "payoff to Trump mistress for her silence".

so no one has ever ''paid off'' a mistress?? is this a crime?? please link

Trump was parading Clinton's women before the cameras at the very same time he was paying off his own mistresses.

You'd have to have seven pounds of brain damage to bleev these payoffs were not done to help him win the election.

It's not the fucking of the women which will hang him, it's the coverup.

so no one has ever ''paid off'' a mistress?? is this a crime?? please link
See post 2065.

It amuses me to watch you piss drinking tards suddenly trying to be critical thinkers. :lol:

Neither one of those claims are facts. In your world view, any accusation made against Trump is automatically a fact, but anyone who claims otherwise needs proof sufficient to obtain a conviction.
No, it's a fact Trump fucked them both.

Sorry.
How do you know it's a fact?
How do you know it's a fact?

Are you serious?

If he didn't, what's the purpose of NDAs and cash payments?
Again, you are admitting that you don't know whether it's a fact.

Sure, dope.
They just happen to pay out very well for false claims. :cuckoo:

Stormy and her pimp/lawyer are going to end up in arbitration.
When that happens if either of them even says Trump's name in public they WILL be headed for prison.
How do when the agreement reads that PP and DD agree to settle any disputes in arbitration — but then DD, who also goes by the name, Donald Trump, never agreed to it??

That is way too complicated for them to think through.
"thinking it through" does not mean swallowing all your absurd snowflake propaganda.

Of course it doesn't. It simply means thinking it through. Something you obviously aren't able to do.

Forum List

Back