Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

Update!

Attorney Laura Ingraham @IngrahamAngle

If by raiding the office of @realDonaldTrump’s attorney, the @fbi violated Trump’s attorney-client privilege, this is about to get really ugly.

4:38 PM - 9 Apr 2018

"Talk to my lawyer"

Two days later, Cohen's office is raided.

Rich.

He really did throw Cohen under the bus. WORSE, because Cohen could be disbarred and Mueller, if he finds what he's looking for, can indict him. Trump has shown that he will turn against anybody, regardless of how close they are to him. He'll turn against his own kids if he has to.

1i9urn.jpg

That your graduation picture?

The exception to the rule is communications in furtherance of a crime. Again, the privilege belongs to the client, not the lawyer.

Where is the ACLU??? They should be blowing up right now.
I will ask you. What crime was being propagated with the hooker?

If I had to guess, it’s to do with the payout. Probably used improper funds .

Why would a billionaire use improper funds for a paltry 130k?

Is Michael Cohen a billionaire?

So Trump didnt pay the bimbo?
If thats the case you have nothing.

Update!

Attorney Laura Ingraham @IngrahamAngle

If by raiding the office of @realDonaldTrump’s attorney, the @fbi violated Trump’s attorney-client privilege, this is about to get really ugly.

4:38 PM - 9 Apr 2018
Reeks of a hail mary and should disturb anyone who values the right to confidential communications with an attorney.

:dunno:

They really aren't the FBI anymore.
Now they have become the Corrupt Democratic Party's Secret Police.
Stalin would approve.
giphy.gif

Mueller also stole Manafort’s Attorney’s Documents which were ALSO clearly marked Attorney Client Privilege.

This is no longer about a Fake Investigation

They are shredding The Constitution.

And this is officially a
COUP.

Per Wiki:

Attorney–client privilege or lawyer–client privilege is a "client's right privilege to refuse to disclose and to prevent any other person from disclosing confidential communications between the client and the attorney."[1]

The attorney–client privilege is one of the oldest recognized privileges for confidential communications.[2] The United States Supreme Court has stated that by assuring confidentiality, the privilege encourages clients to make "full and frank" disclosures to their attorneys, who are then better able to provide candid advice and effective representation.[3]

Attorney–client privilege - Wikipedia

They said if I voted for Trump our Constitutional Rights would be violated. And they were right!

The exception to the rule is communications in furtherance of a crime. Again, the privilege belongs to the client, not the lawyer.

Michael Cohen claims he did it all by himself - and Trump claims he never knew about it.

While Trump was parading Bill Clinton's accusers to divert from the Access Hollywood tape, he was simultaneously bribing his own accusers to keep quiet.

Priceless.
#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Trumps lawyer refinanced his home and used the money to pay her. I seriously doubt he was honest with the bank about that. And I see no connection to Trump.

All speculation of course.

Michael Cohen claims he did it all by himself - and Trump claims he never knew about it.

Well there ya go.

So let me get this straight..........

Obama Gave NUKES to Iran, tried to install a Muslim dictator in Egypt....

Hillary Clinton gave our Plutonium to Russia, compromised US Intelligence

Bill Clinton gave our technology to China, spent more time chasing pussy in the Ovary office than handling US affairs....

But let's go after Trump because...... he's CHRISTIAN......he's white and has done better than your lazy asses?.......

I see.

Losers can't see the privacy rights broken, oh that's right it doesn't matter to them as long as it's not them having them broken.

They are sickening to sit back and watch their vicious vindictive reactions towards this
A collapse can't happen soon enough.
Imbecile.... attorneys can’t shield themselves with attorney/client privilege to commit crimes.

That's right!
The Crime-Fraud Exception to the Attorney-Client Privilege

The attorney-client privilege protects most communications between clients and their lawyers. But, according to the crime-fraud exception to the privilege, a client’s communication to her attorney isn’t privileged if she made it with the intention of committing or covering up a crime or fraud.
Because the attorney-client privilege belongs to the client, the client’s intent determines whether the exception applies. Most courts will apply the exception even if the attorney had no knowledge of, and didn’t participate in, the actual crime or fraud.

The crime-fraud exception applies if:

• the client was in the process of committing or intended to commit a crime or fraudulent act, and
  • the client communicated with the lawyer with intent to further the crime or fraud, or to cover it up.
Not Just Crime
In some states, the crime-fraud exception isn’t limited to crimes and fraud; it also applies where the client’s object is a civil tort. For example, the exception could apply if a landlord sought advice about unlawfully evicting a tenant.

Note that many torts are also crimes—assault and trespassing are but two examples. So, even in a state where the client’s objective must be criminal in order for the crime-fraud exception to apply, something that also happens to be a tort may trigger it.

Crimes and Frauds
Whether the crime-fraud exception applies depends on the content and context of the communication. The exception covers communications about a variety of crimes and frauds, including (to name just a few):

• “suborning perjury” (asking an attorney to present testimony she knows is false)
  • destroying or concealing evidence
  • witness tampering, and
  • concealing income or assets.

View attachment 187055

Who cares about ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGE . Democrats are savages and for anyone to have such deep rooted hatred for a President really proves how psychotic the left is.
They are one step away from being the political Jeffery Daumer. After all the love abortions that kill a human,
LOLOL

What the fuck do Democrats have to do with any of this? Mueller is a Republican. Wray is a Republican. Sessions is a Republican. These are all Republicans eating their own; all Democrats are doing is sitting back, watching, and laughing our asses off at the carnage.

:popcorn:

Truly, I have been smirking since I heard the news going on two hours ago.

All these assholes who honest-to-fuck thought they were above the law - and why wouldn't they? They got arrogant exactly because nobody ever did a damn thing. It's all coming home to roost.

Sucks to be them.

Right . And he used his home equity line !

That story stinks on ice !

Forum List

Back