Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

F1708A8F-4390-4C13-B2E1-C3108DAAED04.jpeg
Bullshit.

Why take documents marked “Attorney Client Privilege?”

At ALL!

Go Suck Kim’s tiny North Korean Weiner.

Fucking Herr Mueller still has Manafort’s Attorney’s files which also were marked.
“ Attorney Client Privilege”

Fuck The FBI and you xoxo sucking traitors and apologists!

What is Trump so afraid of investigators finding out? What crimes has Trump committed to want the investigation shut down?

he is just screaming GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY from the roof tops....

I'd like to know why?
The cleaners will not clean........and they will use a microscope to look at everything for decades looking for a missing dot on an I..........a t not crossed and you know it...............

Pardon me when I say BS..............
Michael Cohen is Trump’s fixer just like Ray Donovan.
Now the feds have all the evidence of all of Trump’s fuck ups Cohen had to fix.
Sweet.
no, not really.... the prosecutors will only receive the evidence from this kind of raid that the search warrant covered.....all other attorney client privilege stuff will be kept from the prosecutors....

These idiot DEPLORABLES actually think Michael Cohen paid off Stormy with his own money.
Every lawyer on earth: That never happens.

I’m sure there were many payoffs to women to keep them quiet. There’s already evidence of 3 of them.
All those records were in Cohen’s computers and files and Bob Mueller has it all now.
Sweet.
It's not a crime, is it?

Lmao.
For 30 years?
You really think despite all the contrary evidence, Trump has lived a clean life in business and his personal affairs?
Trump saw dopes like you coming from a mile away when he pitch to you.

Nobody's 100% clean other than the late BIlly Graham.

If you put ANYONE under a microscope you can find "something".

THAT's what this about.....finding any speck of dirt.

It's unbalanced...highly disproportionate and basically a witch hunt.
Like the way Clinton was treated?

Bullshit.

At ALL!

Fucking Herr Mueller still has Manafort’s Attorney’s files which also were marked.

What is Trump so afraid of investigators finding out? What crimes has Trump committed to want the investigation shut down?

I'd like to know why?
The cleaners will not clean........and they will use a microscope to look at everything for decades looking for a missing dot on an I..........a t not crossed and you know it...............

Sweet.
no, not really.... the prosecutors will only receive the evidence from this kind of raid that the search warrant covered.....all other attorney client privilege stuff will be kept from the prosecutors....
Hey..if Trump is innocent..why the worry? If he's done nothing wrong..he has nothing to worry about, right?

You see..all your faux-angst is because you KNOW that Trump is dirty. The entire world knows Trump is dirty.

Who's worried?
We're just sick of the witch hunt.

These idiot DEPLORABLES actually think Michael Cohen paid off Stormy with his own money.

I’m sure there were many payoffs to women to keep them quiet. There’s already evidence of 3 of them.
All those records were in Cohen’s computers and files and Bob Mueller has it all now.
Sweet.

So how are you going to prove it was monies donated for Trumps election?
I don’t have to prove anything. Bob Mueller and 18 expert prosecutors will.
If Trump is innocent, why did he freak out today?
And 50 other times.
Funny you think this guy with no poker face is innocent.

Sweet.

So how are you going to prove it was monies donated for Trumps election?
I don’t have to prove anything. Bob Mueller and 18 expert prosecutors will.
And 50 other times.

Because he's sick of the witch hunt.

This is nothing BUT a WITCH HUNT.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT TRUMP.

IT'S ABOUT A GROWING NUMBER OF ENEMIES OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL STATE DEMANDING AMERICA BE TRANSFORMED. PERIOD.

This shit will go on REGARDLESS OF WHO THE RIGHT GETS ELECTED.

The Left is determined to disqualify ANYONE the Right elects legally.

The only important question is.......
Will noone stop them?

Bullshit.

At ALL!

Sweet.
Hey..if Trump is innocent..why the worry? If he's done nothing wrong..he has nothing to worry about, right?

You see..all your faux-angst is because you KNOW that Trump is dirty. The entire world knows Trump is dirty.

Who's worried?
Witch hunt?
Why did 11 members of Trump’s team illegally meet with Russians and then lied about it after getting caught?
You are now dismissed.

Who's worried?
Witch hunt?
Why did 11 members of Trump’s team illegally meet with Russians and then lied about it after getting caught?
You are now dismissed.
get
The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York secured the search warrants for the FBI, based on a referral from special counsel Robert Mueller’s office and likely approved by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. That means that U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman in New York — who was appointed by President Trump and personally interviewed by him — considered the case serious enough to issue a search warrant.
trumpanzee-chimp-hair.gif

This is nothing BUT a WITCH HUNT.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT TRUMP.

IT'S ABOUT A GROWING NUMBER OF ENEMIES OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL STATE DEMANDING AMERICA BE TRANSFORMED. PERIOD

This shit will go on REGARDLESS OF WHO THE RIGHT GETS ELECTED.

The Left is determined to disqualify ANYONE the Right elects legally.
Mueller is a republican as are most of the people you are railing against, Basic Human Vomit

And 50 other times.
:auiqs.jpg:

If you're innocent, you should have no problem with government thugs putting video cameras up in your bedroom, right? Anybody who gets upset about THAT is plainly guilty of SOMETHING...right?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

C'mon, dude. Use your brain. You would be pissed too.

Bullshit.

At ALL!

Sweet.

Who's worried?
Witch hunt?
You are now dismissed.

Where are the charges?
Hillary and barry had far more contacts with the russians than Trump ever did.

Bullshit.

At ALL!

I'd like to know why?

Sweet.

This has been a recording of the DNC talking points memorandum............Squak...........Squak

Who's worried?
Witch hunt?
You are now dismissed.
get
The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York secured the search warrants for the FBI, based on a referral from special counsel Robert Mueller’s office and likely approved by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. That means that U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman in New York — who was appointed by President Trump and personally interviewed by him — considered the case serious enough to issue a search warrant.
Just Funny....

Forum List

Back