Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

Cohen paying Stormy for her silence has nothing to do with Russia and is not a crime.

Sorry - Highly likely to be a campaign finance crime.

Same thing that brought down John Edwards.
Maybe..although I'm intrigued by the possible Wire Fraud/Bank Fraud allegations...usually a money laundering sort of thing. Of course, we both could be right.

If the Attorney I listened to last night knows the law, Cohen lied to the bank to refinance his house. Lied to the bank when he set up an LLD, then lied to the bank about who the money was paid tp. He called each, ,”Trip Wires.”

you need to re-read Mueller's authorization. He's not charged with prosecuting Trump. He was charged with uncovering any "links or coordination" between Trump and the Ruskies.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

After that, he is empowered to prosecute ... or not.
I don't see a distinction. Part of "prosecution" is investigation. The goal of an investigation is to seek justice. The goal should not be to convict or get rid of Trump.

We can thank Ken Starr for this bullshit. Nobody stood up to him when he went after Bill Clinton with the singular goal of getting him removed, rather than seeking justice.
Mueller was charged with uncovering any, and hopefully all, of Trump and Russia's coordination.

I agree that Starr sort of run amuck, or allowed Paula Jones to run him amuck. (-: Starr found jack shit of illegalities in White Water. I never understood the line of gop thinking since the Clintons appeared to have lost money on the thing. LOL Although as we later learned, Hillary could find money selling a corpse. LOL Starr should have tur
you need to re-read Mueller's authorization. He's not charged with prosecuting Trump. He was charged with uncovering any "links or coordination" between Trump and the Ruskies.

I don't see a distinction. Part of "prosecution" is investigation. The goal of an investigation is to seek justice. The goal should not be to convict or get rid of Trump.

We can thank Ken Starr for this bullshit. Nobody stood up to him when he went after Bill Clinton with the singular goal of getting him removed, rather than seeking justice.
Well the Trumpbots call is "Mueller hasn't charged anything, so this should end now," but as you say, charging Trump is not the objective, but if facts lead to that, it's Mueller's duty to either file charges himself or refer possible charges to Congress.

I think in the end, he'll just say "X facts, if taken as true by a jury/congress, could support a conviction of Y"

BULLSHIT

What is Mueller looking for?

When the feds are examining a potential crime committed by a group, their treasure-trove of evidence can often be a member of the group who reveals the criminal behavior of his former colleagues. That’s why the feds often indict people for crimes that appear to be irrelevant to the ones they are investigating — in this case, lying to the FBI and bank fraud allegedly committed before the 2016 election.

When such an indicted person can then be persuaded to turn on his former colleagues in return for a lesser charge or a lighter sentence, prosecutors can have a field day. This is a form of bribery — you tell us on the witness stand what we want to hear and we’ll go easy on you — that is permitted only to prosecutors; and the courts condone it. If defense counsel gave as much as a lollipop to a witness to shade his testimony, both would be indicted.

Last edited:
Trump just Underwent a Cohen-Noscopy ...Ouch LoL
Use of search warrant sends message on Michael Cohen probe

View attachment 187159▶ 4:57
https://www.msnbc.com/.../use-of-search-warrant-sends-message-on-...

Barbara McQuade, former U.S. attorney, talks with Rachel Maddow about the legal particulars of the FBI raid ..
DaXqe3MUQAY7mFk.jpg
LOLOL

It’s all coming home to roost.

Keep in mind, Trump has no one but himself to blame for all of this. None of this would be happening had he not cheated on his wife.
But it was just a bimbo eruption so it was ok for bill. Rape was ok for bill but consensual sex is an impeachable offence for Trump. No double standard here is there, it’s impeachable for Republicans. Would it have been better if Trump had his hooker in the oval office?

Mueller was supposed to look into Putin interfering with the election, what does Stormy have to do with conspiracy collusion obstruction?

Mueller's mandate involves much more than Russian collusion. Try to keep up...

So you agree that there was no imaginary "Russian Collusion"

We already know there was "collusion" - but was it "criminal collusion? Mueller is working on that. He'll let us know when he's ready.

Meanwhile, a herd of wild immigrants is caravaning towards our southern border and Governor Moonbeam is not cooperating with our military...
Attempt at deflection noted---BTW you might want to update--the caravan of Hondurans was broken up two days ago by Mexican authorities. The Gov. of California is not required to make the National Guard into the Border Patrol. You might want to take note of the fact that the military is subordinate to the political authorities.
Mueller was supposed to look into Putin interfering with the election, what does Stormy have to do with conspiracy collusion obstruction?

We already know there was "collusion" - but was it "criminal collusion? Mueller is working on that. He'll let us know when he's ready.

Meanwhile, a herd of wild immigrants is caravaning towards our southern border and Governor Moonbeam is not cooperating with our military...
Attempt at deflection noted---BTW you might want to update--the caravan of Hondurans was broken up two days ago by Mexican authorities. The Gov. of California is not required to make the National Guard into the Border Patrol. You might want to take note of the fact that the military is subordinate to the political authorities.

Attempt at deflation noted!

Trump just Underwent a Cohen-Noscopy ...Ouch LoL
Use of search warrant sends message on Michael Cohen probe

View attachment 187159▶ 4:57
https://www.msnbc.com/.../use-of-search-warrant-sends-message-on-...

Barbara McQuade, former U.S. attorney, talks with Rachel Maddow about the legal particulars of the FBI raid ..
DaXqe3MUQAY7mFk.jpg
LOLOL

It’s all coming home to roost.

Keep in mind, Trump has no one but himself to blame for all of this. None of this would be happening had he not cheated on his wife.
Yep.....lying to the FBI is a serious offense.
Jaywalking is too.
Jaywalking however..will not put you in a Federal prison

If it were Hillary's attorney that had his or her office and home raided like a common drug dealer Pelosi and Schumer would be leading the charge of angry dems berating the FBI...Where the fuck is Ryan and McConnell? Where are any republican that has the guts to take a stand for what is right? Unbelievable!!!
Maybe Ryan and McConnell are (quietly) standing for what is right.

Nah, I think Mitch is hiding in a closet in Ky. sucking his thumb. He has been totally Silent.

Mueller was charged with uncovering any, and hopefully all, of Trump and Russia's coordination.

I agree that Starr sort of run amuck, or allowed Paula Jones to run him amuck. (-: Starr found jack shit of illegalities in White Water. I never understood the line of gop thinking since the Clintons appeared to have lost money on the thing. LOL Although as we later learned, Hillary could find money selling a corpse. LOL Starr should have tur

Well the Trumpbots call is "Mueller hasn't charged anything, so this should end now," but as you say, charging Trump is not the objective, but if facts lead to that, it's Mueller's duty to either file charges himself or refer possible charges to Congress.

I think in the end, he'll just say "X facts, if taken as true by a jury/congress, could support a conviction of Y"

BULLSHIT

When the feds are examining a potential crime committed by a group, their treasure-trove of evidence can often be a member of the group who reveals the criminal behavior of his former colleagues. That’s why the feds often indict people for crimes that appear to be irrelevant to the ones they are investigating — in this case, lying to the FBI and bank fraud allegedly committed before the 2016 election.

When such an indicted person can then be persuaded to turn on his former colleagues in return for a lesser charge or a lighter sentence, prosecutors can have a field day. This is a form of bribery — you tell us on the witness stand what we want to hear and we’ll go easy on you — that is permitted only to prosecutors; and the courts condone it. If defense counsel gave as much as a lollipop to a witness to shade his testimony, both would be indicted.
Prosecutors are meanies, and Trump shouldn't have fired Comey.

BULLSHIT

Prosecutors are meanies, and Trump shouldn't have fired Comey.

The system is corrupt to its core . No judicial review.

Trump should have fired Comey sooner and must immediately terminate Rosenstein and Mueller with prejudice.

muellerraid.png

That's funny. And stupid. Mueller is the real deal, a volunteer combat Marine, who walks the walk. He's a serious man, operating at the level of a former FBI Director. Trump is a bullshitter who talks the talk, operating at the level of FOX & Friends.

If it were Hillary's attorney that had his or her office and home raided like a common drug dealer Pelosi and Schumer would be leading the charge of angry dems berating the FBI...Where the fuck is Ryan and McConnell? Where are any republican that has the guts to take a stand for what is right? Unbelievable!!!
Maybe Ryan and McConnell are (quietly) standing for what is right.

Nah, I think Mitch is hiding in a closet in Ky. sucking his thumb. He has been totally Silent.
He may have grown tired of Trump's eruptions. It is sort of pathetic how he's calling on the dems to move on nominations after the whole Garland thing. Not that the dems are interested in playing nicely either.

We need a new potus and new leadership in both parties in the House and Senate. I'm not confident that the gop House can find a leader who can reach any compromise though. The left isn't gonna give any ground on spending without the right giving something on taxes. And taxes are kryptonite for the gop

Dan Bongino melts down: “Fire Bob Mueller, fire this guy now. This is a disgrace. We investigate crimes, we don’t investigate people”
That's a pretty dumb quote, if you think about it. LOL

Downright Stupid - As if crimes commit themselves in absence of people?

LoL - I had to look him up and NOW I remember - He's a raving lunatic :cuckoo:

danbongino-1.jpg

The US attorney behind Michael Cohen raid was appointed by Trump, gave $5400 to the President and was the law partner of Donald's pal Rudy Giuliani

• Geoffrey S. Berman, the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York, is behind the investigation into Michael Cohen
    • Berman was appointed by President Trump, donated $5400 to his campaign and was a law partner at the same firm as Rudy Giuliani
    • He launched his investigation into Cohen after receiving information that special prosecutor Robert Mueller came across during his investigation
    • Berman, 58, was appointed to his post on an interim basis back on January 3 and previously served as an assistant attorney for the district from 1990 to 1994
    • He is married to a fellow lawyer, Joanne Karen Schwartz, with whom he tied the knot back in 1994, when he left his post as assistant US attorney
    • The couple has two sons, 22-year-old Jeremy and 19-year-old Matthew, and splits their time between an apartment in NYC and $2M NJ home
4B03A4D300000578-0-image-a-14_1523366947049.jpg

Hmm? FYI:

Trump-appointed U.S. attorney in Manhattan is RECUSED from Russia probe and did not give go-ahead to FBI raid on Michael Cohen's hotel and office?
Trump-appointed U.S. attorney in Manhattan is RECUSED from Russia | Daily Mail Online

Still waiting on which it is. But if he did this he will never keep this interim temp job.

:1peleas::abgg2q.jpg::iagree:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back