Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

Show-me-the-man-and-Ill.jpg
Sorry for you..we are entering the time of the decline of the tin-foil hat folks and the banishment of the science deniers--your day is through.

Rule of law is making a comeback--and your only happy place is soon going to be these message boards..where you can spew to your heart's content...without it making a bit of difference.
Yes, my scientific superiors like you who insist humans can change sex upon a whim and there is no difference between male and female. :laughing0301:
Huh? I guess you can say I believe anything...I doubt you will find a quote of me saying anything like that. I think that there are many differences between men and women--I just don't think any of those differences make one superior to another. Change sex upon a whim? In the future, that may well be the reality--so what? As for now..somehow..I doubt that people go through sex changes upon a whim..seems an awful lot of pain and suffering involved.
Why are you so obsessed about gender?

you need to re-read Mueller's authorization. He's not charged with prosecuting Trump. He was charged with uncovering any "links or coordination" between Trump and the Ruskies.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

After that, he is empowered to prosecute ... or not.
I don't see a distinction. Part of "prosecution" is investigation. The goal of an investigation is to seek justice. The goal should not be to convict or get rid of Trump.

We can thank Ken Starr for this bullshit. Nobody stood up to him when he went after Bill Clinton with the singular goal of getting him removed, rather than seeking justice.

Sorry for you..we are entering the time of the decline of the tin-foil hat folks and the banishment of the science deniers--your day is through.

Rule of law is making a comeback--and your only happy place is soon going to be these message boards..where you can spew to your heart's content...without it making a bit of difference.
Yes, my scientific superiors like you who insist humans can change sex upon a whim and there is no difference between male and female. :laughing0301:
Huh? I guess you can say I believe anything...I doubt you will find a quote of me saying anything like that. I think that there are many differences between men and women--I just don't think any of those differences make one superior to another. Change sex upon a whim? In the future, that may well be the reality--so what? As for now..somehow..I doubt that people go through sex changes upon a whim..seems an awful lot of pain and suffering involved.
I find it hilarious you leftards run like cowards from your agendas when confronted.

Mueller should be charged with Prosecutorial misconduct
I agree. The role of a prosecutor is to see that justice is done. We're well past that phase. If he had something on Trump, he would have used it.

Maybe this raid will produce something. Anything.

For the love of sheep anus, let this raid produce SOMETHING so the Fed Gov can quit ass fucking civil liberties to remove Trump.
you need to re-read Mueller's authorization. He's not charged with prosecuting Trump. He was charged with uncovering any "links or coordination" between Trump and the Ruskies.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

After that, he is empowered to prosecute ... or not.

How does Stormy Daniels link to the Russians?

When a liberal icon like Alan Dershowitz says this raid is wrong, then it's pretty bad stuff. This is an attack on attorney-client privilege. Bunch of nazis.
Really?? Dershowitz has been on Trump's pecker from the beginning. I note you don't quote all the other lawyers who say that attorney/client privilege is not threatened by this at all. Pathetic attempt at spin..but I understand..it's all you have.
It really galls you lefties that a liberal icon like Dershowitz would defend Trump, huh. Funny.
Huh? I'm not a 'lefty'. I don't really see Dershowitz as anything but a bought and paid for mouthpiece. He's defended Trump from the beginning...somehow, I doubt his motives are all that pure.

I guess the presumption of innocence isn't in your vocabulary.

BTW, Cohen is his lawyer.
He shares attorney client privileges.
He has a right to talk to him.
And that's the only reason they raided his home.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Weren’t you the one earlier claiming Hillary committed crimes but was never charged with them??

You should have “hypocrite” tattooed across your forehead..... backwards, so you can read it every time you look in a mirror.
Yeah because our justice system ALWAYS gets the crook...LOL!
Moron, what does that have to to with someone talking about presumption of innocence after crying that Hillary got away with committing crimes?

Why didn't they raid the place where Hillary's server was?
Get over it.
Yeah because we all know the Left would give Trump a pass too. Lol

I find it hilarious you leftards run like cowards from your agendas when confronted.
What..are you even having the same conversation I am? Running from what again? Your deflections and shit-throwing? Your vain attempts to shake the narrative from the dire trouble Trump and the alt/right find themselves in? I guess to your ilk anyone in the center is far to the left..I can see why you might think that.

Ignorant penguin.

He's just trying to change the subject, which you are allowing him to do.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Weren’t you the one earlier claiming Hillary committed crimes but was never charged with them??

You should have “hypocrite” tattooed across your forehead..... backwards, so you can read it every time you look in a mirror.
Yeah because our justice system ALWAYS gets the crook...LOL!
Moron, what does that have to to with someone talking about presumption of innocence after crying that Hillary got away with committing crimes?

Why didn't they raid the place where Hillary's server was?
Get over it.
Yeah because we all know the Left would give Trump a pass too. Lol
Get. Over. It.

When a liberal icon like Alan Dershowitz says this raid is wrong, then it's pretty bad stuff. This is an attack on attorney-client privilege. Bunch of nazis.
Really?? Dershowitz has been on Trump's pecker from the beginning. I note you don't quote all the other lawyers who say that attorney/client privilege is not threatened by this at all. Pathetic attempt at spin..but I understand..it's all you have.
It really galls you lefties that a liberal icon like Dershowitz would defend Trump, huh. Funny.
Huh? I'm not a 'lefty'. I don't really see Dershowitz as anything but a bought and paid for mouthpiece. He's defended Trump from the beginning...somehow, I doubt his motives are all that pure.
Dershowitz defends the law and people's rights. He hasn't been bought. The democrat party has.

If it were Hillary's attorney that had his or her office and home raided like a common drug dealer Pelosi and Schumer would be leading the charge of angry dems berating the FBI...Where the fuck is Ryan and McConnell? Where are any republican that has the guts to take a stand for what is right? Unbelievable!!!

These fascist leftists around here want us to believe that they're "liberals". I'm 70 years old and I know the difference between a liberal and a fascist .

If it were Hillary's attorney that had his or her office and home raided like a common drug dealer Pelosi and Schumer would be leading the charge of angry dems berating the FBI...Where the fuck is Ryan and McConnell? Where are any republican that has the guts to take a stand for what is right? Unbelievable!!!
Perhaps...this is them..standing up for what they know is right. Perhaps you're on the wrong side of this one..and what is right..is what is happening.

They're useless. The UniParty Establishment does not want an outsider. Both parties are punishing the people for rejecting their anointed.

Forum List

Back