Michael Douglas, You Son Of A Bitch!!!!!

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
130531162245-michael-douglas-052113-story-top.jpg

Some of us have SO's (Significant Other) that are just waiting for a GD excuse to get out of oral sex and you give them one.

Asshole!!!!!!

Did oral sex bring about Michael Douglas' cancer diagnosis? Not exactly ? The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs

The women will now just have to settle for getting cancer caused by HPV in another part of their body.

What in Gods name is that?

It's a made for HBO movie. Behind the Candelabra, about Liberace and his boyfriend Scott Thorsen. The director was moaning about it having to go to HBO because no distributor would put in in theaters. It's not a money maker. I saw it. I wouldn't pay to see it though. It is quite good, but unintentionally anti gay. It was meant to be pro gay and pro normalization of gay love affairs. The reality just destroyed that entire concept. The driving force of homosexuality is self destructive and caused Liberace's death from AIDS.

It's a made for HBO movie. Behind the Candelabra, about Liberace and his boyfriend Scott Thorsen. The director was moaning about it having to go to HBO because no distributor would put in in theaters. It's not a money maker. I saw it. I wouldn't pay to see it though. It is quite good, but unintentionally anti gay. It was meant to be pro gay and pro normalization of gay love affairs. The reality just destroyed that entire concept. The driving force of homosexuality is self destructive and caused Liberace's death from AIDS.

And Michael Douglas and Matt Damon are gay lovers in this movie?:confused:

Yes. Douglas is Liberace and Damon plays Scott Thorsen. I don't think that Douglas was very good in his portrayal. Then again, I remember Liberace. My grandmother was a big fan and we watched his show together every day.

Yeah. Enough to make your skin crawl.

Well Michael plays the gay Liberace and Matt plays the non gay, opportunist, Scott Thorson.

Yes. Douglas is Liberace and Damon plays Scott Thorsen. I don't think that Douglas was very good in his portrayal. Then again, I remember Liberace. My grandmother was a big fan and we watched his show together every day.

I agree. I remember Liberace too.

Well Michael plays the gay Liberace and Matt plays the non gay, opportunist, Scott Thorson.

According to the show, Thorson was bi.

Forum List

Back