Michael Moore Calls for Trump to be Impeached

I love it. Progressives are only going to continue their epic meltdown. Notice how the so-called leaders like Hillary say "he deserves a chance", yet the minions just ratchet up the attacks.

The more you dumbfucks protest election results and attack Trump, the more you alienate the majority of America. You people STILL don't get it. You lost the election because the majority are tired of your bullshit Agenda and your intimidation tactics. Keep it up, dumbshits.

Uh duh? Of course Hillary and those people say give him a chance... THEY ARE JUST ALIKE! Why do you think Trump has done a 180 and all of a sudden the "Cooked" Hillary is "Good people?" And he doesn't want to hurt them? Good grief you fucking Trump supporters got conned when he promised you he would put her in jail and drain the swamp. You want to complain about people who don't support Trump whining, well how about the fat you Trump supporters are denial? The best defense you have for Trump is to call the people that oppose Trump names like Snowflake... all the while Trump continues to flip his position.

At this point I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I think it is funny that so many of you Trump supporters are in denial and can't see what is right in front of your faces, but at the same time I want to cry thinking that we are going to have 4 years of utter crap.

I don't like his message, either. Fight, resist and obstruct is a conservative thing. No sense in the libs getting caught up in it.

Julie Andrews has class and dignity. Change your avatar to something appropriate, such as Whoopi.
Whoopi also has great class and dignity. I happen to relate to nannies.

She would tear you a new one if she knew who you were, little funny-wielding bigots.
Whoopi-Goldberg.jpg

Resistance to p.o.shit trump and his prostitute wife will be ongoing until the pig is either in jail for his many crimes or sent back to the pig sty.
Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

Yeah but the comedy value speaks for itself and this board would be dead if not for their caterwauling.

Resistance to p.o.shit trump and his prostitute wife will be ongoing until the pig is either in jail for his many crimes or sent back to the pig sty.
Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

Nope. Organizing and coalescing. The Constitution has specific clauses relating to tyranny and Trump is a tyrant.
The National Review agrees, and they are the bastion of conservative media.
Donald Trump: Thin-Skinned Tyrant

Oh well.. Out with the old and in with the new.

I don't like his message, either. Fight, resist and obstruct is a conservative thing. No sense in the libs getting caught up in it.

Julie Andrews has class and dignity. Change your avatar to something appropriate, such as Whoopi.

She would tear you a new one if she knew who you were, little funny-wielding bigots.
Whoopi-Goldberg.jpg

She's one of the biggest morons on the idiot box.

Whoopi-Goldberg.jpg

Yeah, well she fucked Ted Danson and you haven't.

Whoopi-Goldberg.jpg

Now there's something to be happy about. Or embarrassed if you happen to be Ted.

Whoopi-Goldberg.jpg

Now there's something to be happy about. Or embarrassed if you happen to be Ted.

You know you want Sam's man meat. You're just jealous that Whoopi got her Sister Act on him and you didn't. Hater.

I love it. Progressives are only going to continue their epic meltdown. Notice how the so-called leaders like Hillary say "he deserves a chance", yet the minions just ratchet up the attacks.

The more you dumbfucks protest election results and attack Trump, the more you alienate the majority of America. You people STILL don't get it. You lost the election because the majority are tired of your bullshit Agenda and your intimidation tactics. Keep it up, dumbshits.

Uh duh? Of course Hillary and those people say give him a chance... THEY ARE JUST ALIKE! Why do you think Trump has done a 180 and all of a sudden the "Cooked" Hillary is "Good people?" And he doesn't want to hurt them? Good grief you fucking Trump supporters got conned when he promised you he would put her in jail and drain the swamp. You want to complain about people who don't support Trump whining, well how about the fat you Trump supporters are denial? The best defense you have for Trump is to call the people that oppose Trump names like Snowflake... all the while Trump continues to flip his position.

At this point I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I think it is funny that so many of you Trump supporters are in denial and can't see what is right in front of your faces, but at the same time I want to cry thinking that we are going to have 4 years of utter crap.

He hasn't flipped on anything moron. You all got your asses handed to you. The American people have rejected the progressive Agenda big time. I realize that leftist kooks like you need to keep your beliefs validated, so you must then reject the legitimacy of Trump's Presidency, as well as try and convince us that we were all "tricked" into voting for him. Pretty rich considering you were all conned by the MSM Democrat propaganda that lied to you every night for the last year about polls and things Trump allegedly said and did. They certainly programmed you well.

Being an asshole is a liberal thing. You proven it. Again.
Here is an example of the Trump asshole

Kelly: Trump Threatened To Bully Me On Twitter For Reporting Rape Allegation

Dont think you'll find to many conservatives who are going to feel sorry for MayGun.
The best part though is Trump can now sic the IRS on the bitch if she doesnt tow the line.

Whoopi-Goldberg.jpg

You know you want Sam's man meat. You're just jealous that Whoopi got her Sister Act on him and you didn't. Hater.

Considering Teds past beauties I question his taste in women.
upload_2016-11-15_14-10-8.png

upload_2016-11-15_14-10-28.png

upload_2016-11-15_14-10-49.png

I will however give the last one a seven on the beer scale.

Forum List

Back