Michael Moore: "Disarm The Police... & Release Black Inmates Jailed For Drug Offenses"...

On some levels I agree with him. The police don't need to be disarmed. Drug offenses just need to be depoliced. Some of those guys in prison would have been dead long ago if their lifestyles weren't interrupted by incarceration.

Drugs have now become so lethal that nothing need be done except let them go.

Legalize all drugs, including flakka, shatter, krokodil, spice, bath salts and heroin. A police call over some naked guy running around on the freeway should get a one line police report "subject appears to be under the influence of a legal substance." In many cases the drug will just cause the subject's heart to stop. Legal drugs, no police. Win win all the way around.

If you actually believe "drugs" work that way, they'd have a legitimate reason to be banned. Depending of coarse on what you mean by "drugs".

What in the fuck is "flakka"? "Shatter"? "Krokodil"? "Spice"? Should I hide my cardamom?
Google is your friend since you are unfamiliar with the drugs now being used by your children. You really should look these up and become familiar with the symptoms. It might save your life.

I'm sure I would know these terms if I watched Fox
hair-fire.gif
Noise, the National Enquirer of cableistic propaganda...

I've heard of a couple of those names and I don't watch Fox.

Of course, katzndogs/tipsycatlover is a lunatic when it comes to drugs, but that doesn't mean one needs to be a Fox News viewer to have heard the names of recent drugs.

Tipsy is Katzendogs? The one who says pot smokers should be shot in the face?
Doesn't that explain a lot....

Anyway, I figure if I need Google to find out what "flakka" is -- it's not an issue. Google's for finding out obscure shit like "what is the second line in the middle part of the Flintstones TV theme song?", not for digging up goofy shit nobody's ever heard of.

Btw the answer to that is:
"through the courtesy of Fred's two feet".

Of course I don't know for certain, but between the name similarity and the closeness in posting style and content, yeah, I think it's the same person.

Saw this last week elsewhere. More evidence that Michael Moore doesn't know Jack

Disarming the police would destroy neighborhoods in cities like Baltimore or Detroit.

And he's wrong. Most are guilty of the crimes they are in prison for. And are more than likely in prison only because they have records long enough that the guidelines demand jail time.

Those that do fight the charges do so mostly on the basis that the police search was illegal, not because they weren't committing a crime.

Not only that, but his desire to release only black criminals is insulting and racist. Anyone who believes anything Moore says needs to be reunited with reality.

The release part is not going to happen, unless the govt shut down the private prisons, and put an end to the war on drugs.
Both should happen. Legalize all drugs and end law enforcement activity for drug use.

people still going to be selling crack on street corners and in parks to minors. community that will be hurt the worst will still be the black community. even more black kids will end up high instead of being in school. maybe neighbor hoods will have to go back to the vigilante system. problem is youll end up with even more shooting between neighbors. It would be much worse than the cop violence now

Selling alcohol, cigarettes, and drugs to minors is a crime. They'll be arrested and prosecuted. That won't change when drugs are decriminalized.

If you actually believe "drugs" work that way, they'd have a legitimate reason to be banned. Depending of coarse on what you mean by "drugs".

What in the fuck is "flakka"? "Shatter"? "Krokodil"? "Spice"? Should I hide my cardamom?
Google is your friend since you are unfamiliar with the drugs now being used by your children. You really should look these up and become familiar with the symptoms. It might save your life.

hair-fire.gif

Of course, katzndogs/tipsycatlover is a lunatic when it comes to drugs, but that doesn't mean one needs to be a Fox News viewer to have heard the names of recent drugs.

Anyway, I figure if I need Google to find out what "flakka" is -- it's not an issue. Google's for finding out obscure shit like "what is the second line in the middle part of the Flintstones TV theme song?", not for digging up goofy shit nobody's ever heard of.

Of course I don't know for certain, but between the name similarity and the closeness in posting style and content, yeah, I think it's the same person.
With the advance and widespread use of these new drugs, I have changed my mind. Legalize all of them and depolice drug enforcement. The problem will solve itself. A young man high on marijuana edibles threw himself out of a third floor window. Another high on flakka stripped and impaled himself on a spiked fence. No police involved. When observing bizarre behavior the only thing on a police report should be "suspect appears to be under the influence of a legal substance. No action taken."

hair-fire.gif

With the advance and widespread use of these new drugs, I have changed my mind. Legalize all of them and depolice drug enforcement. The problem will solve itself. A young man high on marijuana edibles threw himself out of a third floor window. Another high on flakka stripped and impaled himself on a spiked fence. No police involved. When observing bizarre behavior the only thing on a police report should be "suspect appears to be under the influence of a legal substance. No action taken."

:link: :nono:

hair-fire.gif

Google.

Google.

(a) "Google" is not an answer;
(b) it isn't your point to substantiate;
(c) Dumbass.

Google.

(a) "Google" is not an answer;
(b) it isn't your point to substantiate;
(c) Dumbass.

Can't read?

Forum List

Back