Michael Moore is a Huge Steaming Pile of Shit

Who cares what Michael Moore has to say? He is a cheap hack desperate to keep his name in the press.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
It was a great film, and stayed true to the facts. The widow of Chris Kyle agrees. I liked the way the movie switched from war scenes to family scenes. It gave me insight into Chris Kyle, the man.

Most influential liberals are going to see it through a microscope and what they don't find, they will fabricate. That is how badly they view others successes. They have done nothing to help humanity and are envious as real heroes make them notice the inferiority they carry around with them.

Clint Eastwood will doubtfully win Best Director for the best film in years, as he is a conservative and did the Empty Suit thing on television and liberal Hollyweird hates him for that. :lmao: I don't think it will bother Clint in the least. He isn't out for honors. He is out to do his best and that is his reward. Liberals don't typically, have a best, so it goes back to the jealous, envy and greed thing.

It was a great film, and stayed true to the facts. The widow of Chris Kyle agrees. I liked the way the movie switched from war scenes to family scenes. It gave me insight into Chris Kyle, the man.

Most influential liberals are going to see it through a microscope and what they don't find, they will fabricate. That is how badly they view others successes. They have done nothing to help humanity and are envious as real heroes make them notice the inferiority they carry around with them.

Clint Eastwood will doubtfully win Best Director for the best film in years, as he is a conservative and did the Empty Suit thing on television and liberal Hollyweird hates him for that. :lmao: I don't think it will bother Clint in the least. He isn't out for honors. He is out to do his best and that is his reward. Liberals don't typically, have a best, so it goes back to the jealous, envy and greed thing.

Insight into Chris Kyle?

The movie is fiction, as was Kyle's story. Look at some of the links posted in the previous threads about this.

Last edited:
with all the money he has soaked into his one way pockets from silly liberals, I thank him. If that money went into political causes, I shudder to think what could have done with elections. Thankfully, it has been absorbed into lawyers fees from his divorce and his own ego.

of course, in he had put a small bit into alternative energy research, he could have done wonders.

Insight into Chris Kyle?

The movie is fiction as was Kyle's story. Look at some of the links posted in the previous threads about this.
Your brain is fiction.

I do not see Chris Kyle as admirable. I would not want my son or grandson to turn out like that guy. I would prefer they be like Michael Moore.

Michael Moore -----> alive alive o

Chris Kyle ------>
kylecap2.jpg

Forum List

Back