Michael Moore is a Huge Steaming Pile of Shit

Michael Moore wants to do underwear commercials like Richard Simmons when he grows up.

But who would buy?

Oh Wait.....liberal women if they were commercials for Victoria's Deep Dark Secret!

4th or 5th thread on this non-event.

Once again, RWs are owned.

:lmao:

I don't know what right winger you could be referring to here or who owns who, but one thing is certainly clear; Michael Moore is superficial, unsubstantial, and not very bright.

You bet he's not very bright.

I heard he tried to get into Gitmo by sea and almost got his ass shot off by a US Marine.

To bad they didn't shoot.

His widow would be one rich bitch because even though Moore tries to let everyone believe he's an average guy he's actually a one percenter worth millions.

Superficial, unsubstantial and rich as hell.

Yup. Just your average guy who hates the rich and successfull. What a load of shit he is.

Not only that, he seems to imply that he knows something about being in combat because of the stories he heard about his uncle. Yes he's obviously an idiot, unfortunately he's an idiot with a platform.

Sounds like Seth Rogen is having a jealous tantrum. *shrug*. He is a loser and knows it.

Yeah,....right.

Dumbass makes fun of it = Being owned

Mud, I know you were career military. I am interested in any opinion you might have regarding a man with this service record. Thanks.

Rank Chief Petty Officer[3]
Unit
United States Navy SEALs

• SEAL Team 3, sniper element, Charlie Company (later called Cadillac Company)
Battles/wars
Iraq War

Awards Silver Star Medal (2)
Bronze Star Medal (Valor; 5)
Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal (1)
Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal (2)[3][4]

with all the money he has soaked into his one way pockets from silly liberals, I thank him. If that money went into political causes, I shudder to think what could have done with elections. Thankfully, it has been absorbed into lawyers fees from his divorce and his own ego.

I can agree with this part of the above post; "with all the money he has soaked into his one way pockets from silly liberals"
However, both sides of the aisle have their own Michael Moore's who soak all kinds of money into their one way pockets, be it a movie producer, a radio/TV host, an author; ect, by playing their ideological follower's emotions.
Oh so very very painfully true!

It was a great film, and stayed true to the facts. The widow of Chris Kyle agrees. I liked the way the movie switched from war scenes to family scenes. It gave me insight into Chris Kyle, the man.

Most influential liberals are going to see it through a microscope and what they don't find, they will fabricate. That is how badly they view others successes. They have done nothing to help humanity and are envious as real heroes make them notice the inferiority they carry around with them.

Clint Eastwood will doubtfully win Best Director for the best film in years, as he is a conservative and did the Empty Suit thing on television and liberal Hollyweird hates him for that. :lmao: I don't think it will bother Clint in the least. He isn't out for honors. He is out to do his best and that is his reward. Liberals don't typically, have a best, so it goes back to the jealous, envy and greed thing.

Insight into Chris Kyle?

The movie is fiction as was Kyle's story. Look at some of the links posted in the previous threads about this.

I listened to the widow of Chris Kyle. That is all I need to know, other than he was a dedicated Patriot and lived and died because of his convictions. That really should make you very happy.
I do not see anything Patriotic about mindlessly killing people in Iraq who did nothing to us just because a cheap lying ass politician like Bush said so...I fail to see what is admirable about lying that you gunned down two men who tried to rob you and bragging of this non event ...

Living in a world of black and white must make your choices in life much easier.
As compared to Chris Kyle who saw Iraqis as savages?..get real...there is no nuance in your world view its straight right wing..

Chris Kyle's service record from Wiki. Two Silver Stars...(the award directly below the Congressional Medal of Honor) and 5 bronze stars. Anyone who trashes this man is a piece of shit.

Rank Chief Petty Officer[3]
Unit
United States Navy SEALs

• SEAL Team 3, sniper element, Charlie Company (later called Cadillac Company)
Battles/wars
Iraq War

Awards Silver Star Medal (2)
Bronze Star Medal (Valor; 5)
Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal (1)
Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal (2)[3][4]

Anyone who praises Chris Kyle for killing is a piece of shit

I don't know what right winger you could be referring to here or who owns who, but one thing is certainly clear; Michael Moore is superficial, unsubstantial, and not very bright.

I heard he tried to get into Gitmo by sea and almost got his ass shot off by a US Marine.

His widow would be one rich bitch because even though Moore tries to let everyone believe he's an average guy he's actually a one percenter worth millions.

Yup. Just your average guy who hates the rich and successfull. What a load of shit he is.

Not only that, he seems to imply that he knows something about being in combat because of the stories he heard about his uncle. Yes he's obviously an idiot, unfortunately he's an idiot with a platform.
There is NOTHING NOBLE GLORIOUS OR GOOD about combat....the Iraqis did nothing to us we did horrors to them and Chris Kyle was part of it...

Who cares what Michael Moore has to say?
Conservatives desperately care what Michael Moore has to say, as evidenced by this thread, and their massive twitter response. They are obsessed with him.
They hate dissidents from the Right wing poltroon crap views ...the "Bull shit Mountain spew"...and the admiration for Chris Kyle is pathetic...

There is NOTHING NOBLE GLORIOUS OR GOOD about combat....the Iraqis did nothing to us we did horrors to them and Chris Kyle was part of it...

It must be wonderfully liberating to have such an uncomplicated view.

"I am free and freedom tastes of REALITY"

"I am free and freedom tastes of REALITY"

I'm familiar with the reference. I saw them on their Quadrophenia tour about fifteen years ago or so.

I do not see Chris Kyle as admirable. I would not want my son or grandson to turn out like that guy. I would prefer they be like Michael Moore.
Yep, you are a bonafide idiot.
Man took the words right out of my mouth.

I stand by my statement... I do not admire Chris Kyle and I never will no matter your intense passion for that person...
He is far better than Michael Moore or Obutthurt, and most libtards I know.

I do not see Chris Kyle as admirable. I would not want my son or grandson to turn out like that guy. I would prefer they be like Michael Moore.
Yep, you are a bonafide idiot.
Man took the words right out of my mouth.

I stand by my statement... I do not admire Chris Kyle and I never will no matter your intense passion for that person...
He is far better than Michael Moore or Obutthurt, and most libtards I know.
That is a value Judgement I certainly do not share in any way shape or form...the totality of my sneering and smirking I dedicate to Right wing posers...who think killing a human with a gun is glorious...its not...its murder..

Forum List

Back