Michael Moore is a Huge Steaming Pile of Shit

Murder is how we all do business, always has been. Why does that incite your moral outrage? Is it a surprise? Is it something new? Violence, actual or potential, is part of the foundation of all law and government, it doesn't exist otherwise. Civilization itself depends on the threat of violence to make people behave and follow rules. So what's your threshold for the use of violence? Unless you're Buddhist monk I'll bet you can find your own justification for killing.

If you believe like that then don't get all weepy and crying if someone murders someone you love after all "that is how we do businesses always has been"...by the way I am not included in that "we" I will not kill for the Govvernment or any other reason... Un effing Believable...don't get all Drama about 9 11 ...nothing to do ...its just how its done ...

You're going to cry are you, I didn't mean to upset you or question your black and white, right vs wrong, virtuous against evil, us vs them view of the world.
Welcome to USMB, wingnut.

I look forward to slapping you around like I do the rest of your ilk. Looks like it won't be a challenge.

What ilk is that silly little girl?

Murder is how we all do business, always has been. Why does that incite your moral outrage? Is it a surprise? Is it something new? Violence, actual or potential, is part of the foundation of all law and government, it doesn't exist otherwise. Civilization itself depends on the threat of violence to make people behave and follow rules. So what's your threshold for the use of violence? Unless you're Buddhist monk I'll bet you can find your own justification for killing.

If you believe like that then don't get all weepy and crying if someone murders someone you love after all "that is how we do businesses always has been"...by the way I am not included in that "we" I will not kill for the Govvernment or any other reason... Un effing Believable...don't get all Drama about 9 11 ...nothing to do ...its just how its done ...

You're going to cry are you, I didn't mean to upset you or question your black and white, right vs wrong, virtuous against evil, us vs them view of the world.

I look forward to slapping you around like I do the rest of your ilk. Looks like it won't be a challenge.

Fact-free wingnuts, dope.

It was a great film, and stayed true to the facts. The widow of Chris Kyle agrees. I liked the way the movie switched from war scenes to family scenes. It gave me insight into Chris Kyle, the man.

Most influential liberals are going to see it through a microscope and what they don't find, they will fabricate. That is how badly they view others successes. They have done nothing to help humanity and are envious as real heroes make them notice the inferiority they carry around with them.

Clint Eastwood will doubtfully win Best Director for the best film in years, as he is a conservative and did the Empty Suit thing on television and liberal Hollyweird hates him for that. :lmao: I don't think it will bother Clint in the least. He isn't out for honors. He is out to do his best and that is his reward. Liberals don't typically, have a best, so it goes back to the jealous, envy and greed thing.
The irony is a bunch of Hollywood liberal elites made the movie.
Clint Eastwood is a Liberal?

You're a moron.

The widow of Chris Kyle agrees.
Did you expect her to disagree with a movie that glorifies her husband, regardless of the facts?

She stands to make a bunch more money - of course she agrees.

I see you're a Bill Maher fan, that figures. Maher being one the most prominent and visable public figures promoting bigotry against Muslims.

You bet he's not very bright.

I heard he tried to get into Gitmo by sea and almost got his ass shot off by a US Marine.

To bad they didn't shoot.

His widow would be one rich bitch because even though Moore tries to let everyone believe he's an average guy he's actually a one percenter worth millions.

Superficial, unsubstantial and rich as hell.

Yup. Just your average guy who hates the rich and successfull. What a load of shit he is.

Not only that, he seems to imply that he knows something about being in combat because of the stories he heard about his uncle. Yes he's obviously an idiot, unfortunately he's an idiot with a platform.
There is NOTHING NOBLE GLORIOUS OR GOOD about combat....the Iraqis did nothing to us we did horrors to them and Chris Kyle was part of it...

It must be wonderfully liberating to have such an uncomplicated view.
The truth is rarely complicated.

I'm sure that makes more sense if you don't think about it.
The truth is self-evident, dope.

Not only that, he seems to imply that he knows something about being in combat because of the stories he heard about his uncle. Yes he's obviously an idiot, unfortunately he's an idiot with a platform.
There is NOTHING NOBLE GLORIOUS OR GOOD about combat....the Iraqis did nothing to us we did horrors to them and Chris Kyle was part of it...

More fortune cookie wisdom?

Did you expect her to disagree with a movie that glorifies her husband, regardless of the facts?

I see you're Bill Maher fan, that figures. Maher being one the most prominent and visable public figures promoting bigotry against Muslims.
Good to know that along with supporting Republicans you also support radical Muslim extremists.

They have the same goals - destroying America.

More fortune cookie wisdom?
I'm glad you see me as wise.

I see you as a dumbass.

I see you're Bill Maher fan, that figures. Maher being one the most prominent and visable public figures promoting bigotry against Muslims.
Good to know that along with supporting Republicans you also support radical Muslim extremists.

You are a very stupid woman. You have no idea who or what I support or why.

Michael Moore is entitled to his opinion, however wrong it may be.

Fact-free wingnuts, dope.

It must be extremely difficult gathering your thoughts with your knees jerking so hard all the time. Try reading some of my posts on other threads and then tell me how stupid you feel.

"Murder is how we all do business, always has been" by Liminal...words to not live by....

Do you pay federal income tax like regular working folks? If so then you are a fucking murderer.
I agree I paid Federal Income tax and it makes me an accomplice albeit unwilling to murder but at least I d do not pay homage to murder or mass murder like you do even as the time ready to criticize a desperate pregnant teen who gets an abortion as a murderer.......so yes you are very correct on my being an accomplice but I am not justifying it and calling murder how I do business...disgraceful statement by the way just shameful...

Incredible Bro-mance with Chris Kyle lol incredible ...Groupies for a Killer....pathetic

I see, so your moral outrage stops at your own inconvenience. You don't sound very committed to your principles.
who the hell are you to pass judgement on me ...pass it on yourself dude...you approve of murder as a way of doing business ...its what is normal according to you...and some one with that low level of any ethical development is going to judge me ...F you

mark_twain_on_war_and_hypocrisy___by_rationalhub-d52kngd.png
I'll pass judgment on you. You are naive....and Mark Twain erred. Chimpanzees attack and kill rival groups of chimps, kill them and take over their territory...just like their human counterparts.

You are full of shit, bro!

Sniping against enemy combatants is not murder. It is surgical warfare. It limits collateral damage. It does not target innocent people.

With all due respect...fuck you!
You let the Government tell you who the enemy is ...yes sniping at enemy is murder yes...the whole thing is "mass murder" ...yes Chris Kyle was a murderous braggart ...Please follow the instructions in the video below

Some fucking asshole the "Liminal " creep who worships Chris Kyle like a baby boy worships his blanket and believes murder is the most natural routine thing is the world ...that rather unique low life poltroon is going to "moral shame" me because I paid taxes ...fuck you right winger scum fuck you..

Some fucking asshole the "Liminal " creep who worships Chris Kyle like a baby boy worships his blanket and believes murder is the most natural routine thing is the world ...that rather unique low life poltroon is going to "moral shame" me because I paid taxes ...fuck you right winger scum fuck you..

Are you going to cry? Try to get a grip so you don't embarrass yourself more.

Are you going to cry? Try to get a grip so you don't embarrass yourself more.
And you are a murdering fucking hypocrite. The only difference between us is that I'll take responsibility for murder while you try to justify yourself.

I'm just going by your dumbass posts.

I'm just going by your dumbass posts.

In much the same way as I've decided to judge you based on your remarks on this thread. See how that works?

And Clinton took the deferments offered to college students.

Why is Cheney's deferment more legitimate than Clinton's?

Cheney had a family to feed....Clinturd was a draft-dodger who used his connection with Fulbright to evade the draft by going to Oxford where he demonstrated against the war on foreign soil.

We didn't want draftees anywhere near us....lousy, undisciplined, dangerous to be on patrol with...smoked, were often drunk or high, got good Troop killed from being around their lazy, whining asses....but they showed up, took the step forward and served....that's more than I can say for your gutless, yellow ass, boy.

Forum List

Back