Michael Moore is a Huge Steaming Pile of Shit

We didn't want draftees anywhere near us
...says the fake Marine.
4i6Ckte.gif

Pardon me sir, why does an army veteran like yourself make cryptic reference to marines?

It's a screen name...a parody of a couple DIs I had and a Gunny I knew at Da Nang. I used it years ago on another board as a cartoon character and had quite a following....I used it here for a grin but it seems the leftists who can't hold their own with me insist I'm pretending to be USMC...I am not.

Pardon me sir, why does an army veteran like yourself make cryptic reference to marines?

It's a screen name...a parody of a couple DIs I had and a Gunny I knew at Da Nang. I used it years ago on another board as a cartoon character and had quite a following....I used it here for a grin but it seems the leftists who can't hold their own with me insist I'm pretending to be USMC...I am not.

Fair enough. But you can see why actual Marines might be a little confused.

I realize that and have answered each and every Marine's question about it over the last few months....I have a request in to drop the "USMC" from my screen name without losing the points I've built up from being a quality poster. If that can't be done I'll do into the "introduce yourself" section and run the whole thing down again.

I realize that and have answered each and every Marine's question about it over the last few months....I have a request in to drop the "USMC" from my screen name without losing the points I've built up from being a quality poster. If that can't be done I'll do into the "introduce yourself" section and run the whole thing down again.

Seems like a lot of effort for an inside joke.

Forum List

Back