Michael Moore sets up website so liberals can put their money where their mouths are

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Ok board libs, here's your chance to open up your homes to "refugees". :clap2:

Moore created a hashtag, #MyHomeIsOpen, and a website for people to sign up to take in Syrian refugees after they arrive in the country. As of Monday afternoon, 1,485 people already offered up rooms in their homes.

"I'm asking anyone who can, anyone who has spare rooms in their homes or an empty apartment, cottage, or whatever, to make it available for Syrian and Iraqi refugees for between six months and a year while they're being settled in the U.S.," he said.

Michael Moore Defies Governor's Ban On Syrian Refugees And Opens Up His Apartment

:lol:

It's funny that you should mention this - all of the major Christian denominations have also set up websites for Christians to put their money where their mouths are and support Syrian refugess...
Well if they are opening their mouths up on this then great for them. That does not obligate the whole country.

16626_714177841956231_1474290392_n.jpg
41300_140441822663457_4267964_n.jpg
16626_714177841956231_1474290392_n.jpg
41300_140441822663457_4267964_n.jpg

Moore created a hashtag, #MyHomeIsOpen, and a website for people to sign up to take in Syrian refugees after they arrive in the country. As of Monday afternoon, 1,485 people already offered up rooms in their homes.

"I'm asking anyone who can, anyone who has spare rooms in their homes or an empty apartment, cottage, or whatever, to make it available for Syrian and Iraqi refugees for between six months and a year while they're being settled in the U.S.," he said.

Michael Moore Defies Governor's Ban On Syrian Refugees And Opens Up His Apartment
He's a loopy kunt...

It's funny that you should mention this - all of the major Christian denominations have also set up websites for Christians to put their money where their mouths are and support Syrian refugess...
Well if they are opening their mouths up on this then great for them. That does not obligate the whole country.

Nor does Michael Moore setting up a website "obligate" liberals to open their homes.

Guarantee you none of the USMB Assclown Brigade will do it. All a bunch of chickenshits.

Guarantee you none of the USMB Assclown Brigade will do it. All a bunch of chickenshits.

You guys really just can't wrap your heads around the fact that not everyone in this country pisses their pants the second they see a Muslim, can you?

Before reading the "christians" spewing their hate here (tis the season, right), I would have disagreed.

Turns out, those that thump the loudest also hate the most and for the least reason.

12299331_920758228001186_7862240277571096640_n.jpg

Before reading the "christians" spewing their hate here (tis the season, right), I would have disagreed.

Turns out, those that thump the loudest also hate the most and for the least reason.

12299331_920758228001186_7862240277571096640_n.jpg

Why do you libtards make everything about Christians? It's stupid for anyone to welcome Muslims into their countries. Muslims have murdered countless Hindu, Buddhists, Jews, pagans, and atheists in addition to Christans. It has nothing to do with religion or what god anyone worships. It has everything to do with Islamists political agenda of destroying everything that isn't Islam.

Apartment... WTF!

The fat fuck owns huge mansions.

Nor does Michael Moore setting up a website "obligate" liberals to open their homes.
I didnt read that as an obligation, personally, but more of an encouragement.

But you know how you libtards are, obligated to do all these things that Salon demands just so you can prove you have your heart in the right place and are not a racist yourself, if you;re white, right? So that would be the only kind of 'obligation' any libtard would have, but usually with you guys thats more than enough to do the job.

You guys really just can't wrap your heads around the fact that not everyone in this country pisses their pants the second they see a Muslim, can you?

No, you piss your pants the second you see a Christian.

I understand though, those Christians don't cut heads off of innocent people or stone women to death - they are strange and have nothing in common with you leftists...

I look forward to seeing a pic of you and your Syrian house guests.

At present, I live in a tiny little apartment and have no room for houseguests - not to mention, finding housing for them isn't really the issue.

Forum List

Back