🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: I'm advising Trump on foreign policy

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Nope not a joke, this bible thumping inbred jesus masterbaitor is advising Trump

Bachmann would be best served by electroshock in a mental hospital or forced to take massive amounts of psychotropic medications as should her fundy brethren

Tea Party firebrand Michele Bachmann says she is advising Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on foreign policy.

The former Minnesota congresswoman attended a fundraiser in the state for Trump on Saturday, where she revealed to the press that she has his ear on foreign policy.

57b9fbc81800002100bcc20f.jpeg

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), who has claimed President Barack Obama’s foreign policy would lead to the rapture, says she is advising Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on foreign policy.

Speaking to reporters outside a private fundraiser that Trump held in Minneapolis on Friday evening, the 2012 GOP presidential hopeful and tea party stalwart said she has known Trump for several years and supports his proposals to crack down on immigration and terrorism.

“He also recognizes there is a threat around the world, not just here in Minnesota, of radical Islam,” she told Minnesota Public Radio. “I wish our President Obama also understood the threat of radical Islam and took it seriously.”

Bachmann also serves on the real estate mogul’s evangelical advisory board, working on outreach to conservative voters.

Last month, she warned that Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton would create “certain destruction” and “catastrophic decline” if elected president. She also celebrated Trump for his “1950s sensibilities” and “1950s common sense,” and argued that because he “gets and understands religious liberty,” people of all faiths will be allowed to say “Merry Christmas” during a Trump presidency.

Like Trump, Bachmann is an avid conspiracy theorist. Last fall, when she visited Israel, she argued that there is violence and unrest in the country because Jesus is “coming soon.” She warned Christians that they must convert as many people as possible, “even among the Jews.”

Michele Bachmann Says She's Advising Trump On Foreign Policy, Because Why Not

With Michele Bachmann on Trump's team - what could possibly go wrong?!

Last edited:
Nope not a joke, this bible thumping inbred jesus masterbaitor is advising Trump

Bachmann would be best served by electroshock in a mental hospital or forced to take massive amounts of psychotropic medications as should her fundy brethren

Tea Party firebrand Michele Bachmann says she is advising Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on foreign policy.

The former Minnesota congresswoman attended a fundraiser in the state for Trump on Saturday, where she revealed to the press that she has his ear on foreign policy.

This shit just continues to spiral out of control. :laugh:

57b9fbc81800002100bcc20f.jpeg

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), who has claimed President Barack Obama’s foreign policy would lead to the rapture, says she is advising Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on foreign policy.

Speaking to reporters outside a private fundraiser that Trump held in Minneapolis on Friday evening, the 2012 GOP presidential hopeful and tea party stalwart said she has known Trump for several years and supports his proposals to crack down on immigration and terrorism.

“He also recognizes there is a threat around the world, not just here in Minnesota, of radical Islam,” she told Minnesota Public Radio. “I wish our President Obama also understood the threat of radical Islam and took it seriously.”

Bachmann also serves on the real estate mogul’s evangelical advisory board, working on outreach to conservative voters.

Last month, she warned that Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton would create “certain destruction” and “catastrophic decline” if elected president. She also celebrated Trump for his “1950s sensibilities” and “1950s common sense,” and argued that because he “gets and understands religious liberty,” people of all faiths will be allowed to say “Merry Christmas” during a Trump presidency.

Like Trump, Bachmann is an avid conspiracy theorist. Last fall, when she visited Israel, she argued that there is violence and unrest in the country because Jesus is “coming soon.” She warned Christians that they must convert as many people as possible, “even among the Jews.”

Michele Bachmann Says She's Advising Trump On Foreign Policy, Because Why Not

With Michele Bachmann or Trump's team - what could possibly go wrong?!

I still remember when Tim Pawlenty knocked her for a loop:

“If that’s your view of effective leadership with results,” Pawlenty continued about Bachmann, “please stop because you’re killing us.”

That was one of the best bitch slaps against her and she never recovered from it either...

The woman is nuts just like Donald John Trump and if Trump is taking any advice from that idiot, well it would not be surprising at all... First Palin and now Bachmann and next David Duke will be advising him on race relations and how to win the Minority voter over...

"Speaking to reporters outside a private fundraiser that Trump held in Minneapolis on Friday evening, the 2012 GOP presidential hopeful and tea party stalwart said she has known Trump for several years and supports his proposals to crack down on immigration and terrorism."

Proposals predicated on ignorance, hate, and bigotry.

Another reason not to vote for Trump..
Do you always take the advice you are given? If so I have some for you.
No one wants advice from a silly white boy that wants to be Black do badly he named himself "dark"

I am finding you to be one disgusting racist POS, dude....I thought you had some awareness of what is really going on but it seems that you have fallen in the political trap. When I come across a thread and I see racist bullshit being thrown out, I always speak out against it because it's just another division tool they use. Rise above it, dude...I think you are better than that. As far as the election goes, I have NO faith in the process and I don't see how anyone could have faith given what has happened since 2000. The power elites that run this country pull the strings and whomever they want to be the face of the franchise that is USA.INC will get in. They learned their lesson with JFK when he went off the reservation and went rogue. They own the media and they own the printing presses that squirt out a fiat currency that loses more purchasing power every day.

Ryan Lochte is advising the Crooked Hillary campaign on ethics.

He seem more like someone that would be voting for Trump... Now note that is my personal opinion of Ryan and not a fact because I do not know if limp dick Ryan Lochte is voting for Limp wrist Trump...

Given that the head of his campaign is from the bizarre conspiracy-pushing website, Breitbart, and who has zero experience running a campaign, picking Bachmann is a step up.

Sadly.

So the lefties are going rabid that beautiful Michelle Bachmann is involved in the Trump campaign. Trump is beginning to grow on me!

Looks like he may grow into the Office after all.

Forum List

Back