Michelle attacks Trump: Now she is "political fair game". She doesn't even know what she has done

Well, if she's going to join her hubby in throwing rocks at Attila the Hun, she'd best pull-up her Big Girl Panties...
I think anyone who's been called an ape for seven years has already figured that much out eh?
That's bush-league stuff, son... what's coming down the pipe is probably far worse... carrying verbal and in-print attacks to a new level for her, most likely...
Sure...but she doesn't have that very very very very thin orange skin that tiny handed Drumpf does.
so you judge someone based on their skin color?
racist prick
What race is offended by comments about orange skin?

Duh. Oompa Loompa.

Yeah- as pointed out- the idea that Michelle Obama has not been the target of vicious lies by the Right wing for years is pretty hilarious- look at the comments by the resident Right wing nut jobs who can't stand the sight of a successful, intelligent black woman who can speak so much more articulately than they can.
What "vicious lies?"

Read through the thread, squirt.
In other words, you can't name any.

I'm sorry, I forgot who I was talking to.

Michelle Obama is a transvestite
Comparing her to a monkey
terrorist fist bump
calling her fat
calling her a racist

All lies.

She is obviously a racist. As for the rest, you may see them here in this forum, but Republican politicians have never accused her of any of those things.
You’re obviously a liar, as she is not a ‘racist.’

And republicans and conservatives have in fact said those very things, and worse, all lies – whether they hold elected office or not is irrelevant.

I think anyone who's been called an ape for seven years has already figured that much out eh?
That's bush-league stuff, son... what's coming down the pipe is probably far worse... carrying verbal and in-print attacks to a new level for her, most likely...
Sure...but she doesn't have that very very very very thin orange skin that tiny handed Drumpf does.
racist prick
Oompa Loompa's like Drumpf
xRvFS3J.jpg

racist prick
Oompa Loompa's like Drumpf
xRvFS3J.jpg

Is it me or does his face and hands just naturally look more at home there?

Terrorist being the key word and the New Yorker took the opportunity to mock wingnuts.

She's not a racist.

Not subject to discussion. She and Lame Duck President Obama attended an openly racist church for 20+ years. They were married in the church, their two kids were Baptized in the church. Senator Obama said that the Rev. Wright was part of his "family". A close friend of the Rev. Wright is racist Minister Louis Farrakhan.

I'm loving it. She has entered the political world big time now. Get ready bitch. You deserve every thing you are going to get.

Michelle Obama's nakedly political attack on Trump as she abandons non-partisan stance to trash people who 'build up walls to keep people out'
  • First lady hails 'melting pot' and 'infusion of new cultures' in commencement speech
  • Alludes to Trump by saying 'some folks' have 'different perspective'
  • 'We don't build up walls,' FLOTUS says, in obvious reference to Trump
  • President Obama used a similar tactic to slam Trump without using his name at his own commencement address at the Air Force Academy
  • Michelle Obama usually sticks to (mostly) non-controversial topics like wounded warriors and healthy eating
  • Her speech at the diverse public City College of NY was her last as first lady

Read more: Michelle Obama swipes at Trump in New York commencement speech
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
If you think attacking Michelle is a winning strategy do it

Terrorist being the key word and the New Yorker took the opportunity to mock wingnuts.

She's not a racist.

Not subject to discussion. She and Lame Duck President Obama attended an openly racist church for 20+ years. They were married in the church, their two kids were Baptized in the church. Senator Obama said that the Rev. Wright was part of his "family". A close friend of the Rev. Wright is racist Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Of course it's subject to discussion. The church was not 'openly racist'. Obama has not shown any racism.

You were replying to a post that said "vicious lies by the Right Wing", you guys are the right wing along with some other fringe websites that you morons link to. However FOX is the one who mentioned the terrorist fist bump.

And no, she is not a racist, back it up.

That she is a racist is a given. She and Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama attended a racist church for 20+ years. Even you know that to be true.

It was a racist church? No, I don't know about that, just the one guy and Obama denounced him and hasn't raised a finger in the name of racism since then. Or before for that matter.

Doesn't all that spinning make you dizzy? Is that why you're happy, happy, joy, joy?

Sorry, haven't seen any racist actions by Obama. Either one of them.

Please tell us you're being facetious and aren't serious.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I'm loving it. She has entered the political world big time now. Get ready bitch. You deserve every thing you are going to get.

Michelle Obama's nakedly political attack on Trump as she abandons non-partisan stance to trash people who 'build up walls to keep people out'
  • First lady hails 'melting pot' and 'infusion of new cultures' in commencement speech
  • President Obama used a similar tactic to slam Trump without using his name at his own commencement address at the Air Force Academy
  • Michelle Obama usually sticks to (mostly) non-controversial topics like wounded warriors and healthy eating
  • Her speech at the diverse public City College of NY was her last as first lady

She said she wakes up in a house built by slaves. She should have added that much of this Nation was built by slaves, Black and Irish slaves, and that this Nation evolved to make Slavery illegal while slavery is still legal in African and Muslim Nations.

This is why we should have a slavery appreciation day and thank every slave who has ever worked. Thank you black people! Thank you Irish people for building up this great nation of ours.

I consider government brainwashing bad. It's obvious you have received a full course of the brainwashing. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe "government university" is the same as "education."
To you, Education = Brainwashing...yes, we understand your aversion to education.
That's what government education equals. There's a reason government always tries to take over the business of education.

What is the demonstrable evidence that state colleges brainwash and private colleges educate? Proof...show us something.
When did I claim private colleges are any better? The have been infected with the same disease as the government universities because the talent all comes from the same source.

So, you're against any higher education? Wow, you dumbfuck...I don't know what else to say.

He's threatened by educated people.

This thread is rocking. I love it.

Michelle doesn't recognize the game out of Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecago or 1600.

She's not a racist.

...and they are moooslim atheists....lol

She said she wakes up in a house built by slaves. She should have added that much of this Nation was built by slaves, Black and Irish slaves, and that this Nation evolved to make Slavery illegal while slavery is still legal in African and Muslim Nations.

This is why we should have a slavery appreciation day and thank every slave who has ever worked. Thank you black people! Thank you Irish people for building up this great nation of ours.

What a freaking troll boy you are

What "vicious lies?"

Read through the thread, squirt.
In other words, you can't name any.

I'm sorry, I forgot who I was talking to.

Michelle Obama is a transvestite
Comparing her to a monkey
terrorist fist bump
calling her fat
calling her a racist

All lies.

She is obviously a racist. As for the rest, you may see them here in this forum, but Republican politicians have never accused her of any of those things.
You’re obviously a liar, as she is not a ‘racist.’

And republicans and conservatives have in fact said those very things, and worse, all lies – whether they hold elected office or not is irrelevant.

Please share with us how you would attend an openly racist, radical church and NOT be racist.

You were replying to a post that said "vicious lies by the Right Wing", you guys are the right wing along with some other fringe websites that you morons link to. However FOX is the one who mentioned the terrorist fist bump.

And no, she is not a racist, back it up.

That she is a racist is a given. She and Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama attended a racist church for 20+ years. Even you know that to be true.

It was a racist church? No, I don't know about that, just the one guy and Obama denounced him and hasn't raised a finger in the name of racism since then. Or before for that matter.

Doesn't all that spinning make you dizzy? Is that why you're happy, happy, joy, joy?

Sorry, haven't seen any racist actions by Obama. Either one of them.

Please tell us you're being facetious and aren't serious.

I wouldn't lie, most of all to you, because I know you value honesty.

More Irish than blacks

Shamrocks unite!

:D

image.png

More Irish than blacks

Shamrocks unite!
I see you have an aversion to education also.

Forum List

Back