Michelle attacks Trump: Now she is "political fair game". She doesn't even know what she has done

God farted and Michelle Obama rolled out.

She really is a piece of shit.

Dude look like a lad....er well a tranny
And the usual rightwing idiots chime in to confirm the failure of the thread premise.
Agreed....of course, all those who criticize her looks, etc.....never show us pics of themselves for comparison.
My avatar is me. I may not be the handsomest specimen but I'm looking like a masterpiece compared to Ol' Hateface.

I suspect her's is her real pic...or a reasonable semblance :D

And the usual rightwing idiots chime in to confirm the failure of the thread premise.
Agreed....of course, all those who criticize her looks, etc.....never show us pics of themselves for comparison.
My avatar is me. I may not be the handsomest specimen but I'm looking like a masterpiece compared to Ol' Hateface.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Which explains your infatuation with The Incredibly Unattractive Michelle Obabble.

Which explains your infatuation with The Incredibly Unattractive Michelle Obabble.

It's like the 3rd grade all over again.

This must be how FLOTUS reconciles the fact that she wakes up every morning in a house built by slaves............

"Michelle attacks Trump: Now she is "political fair game". She doesn't even know what she has done"

lol

Such is the stupidity of the reprehensible right.

Mrs. Obama has been ‘fair game’ since before her husband took office, subject to lies and unwarranted attacks by the partisan right since before 2008 election.

I totally disagree and and demand an apology....

Michelle obama.png

Michelle Obama penis.jpeg

This must be how FLOTUS reconciles the fact that she wakes up every morning in a house built by slaves............

She has more than 20 attendants who cater to her every need. Who do you think pays them? That's right, the taxpayers.

I'm sorry, I forgot who I was talking to.

Michelle Obama is a transvestite
Comparing her to a monkey
terrorist fist bump
calling her fat
calling her a racist

All lies.

All are probably lies except for her being a racist...and I think doing the terrorist fist bump.

new-yorker-barack-michelle-obama.jpg

As you know, the above cover was based on their famous fist bump at the nomination.

Fist%20bump%20too_zpsqqm1wk7p.jpg

I'm sorry, I forgot who I was talking to.

Michelle Obama is a transvestite
Comparing her to a monkey
terrorist fist bump
calling her fat
calling her a racist

All lies.

All are probably lies except for her being a racist...and I think doing the terrorist fist bump.

new-yorker-barack-michelle-obama.jpg

As you know, the above cover was based on their famous fist bump at the nomination.

Fist%20bump%20too_zpsqqm1wk7p.jpg

Terrorist being the key word and the New Yorker took the opportunity to mock wingnuts.

She's not a racist.

You were replying to a post that said "vicious lies by the Right Wing", you guys are the right wing along with some other fringe websites that you morons link to. However FOX is the one who mentioned the terrorist fist bump.

And no, she is not a racist, back it up.

That she is a racist is a given. She and Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama attended a racist church for 20+ years. Even you know that to be true.

Well, if she's going to join her hubby in throwing rocks at Attila the Hun, she'd best pull-up her Big Girl Panties...
I think anyone who's been called an ape for seven years has already figured that much out eh?
That's bush-league stuff, son... what's coming down the pipe is probably far worse... carrying verbal and in-print attacks to a new level for her, most likely...
Sure...but she doesn't have that very very very very thin orange skin that tiny handed Drumpf does.

And that would matter why exactly?

Are you?
You come off as gay. Maybe it's the whiny thing.
Perhaps it's your Gay-Dar alerting you.
Nah, it's more a whinge-alert. But hey, I'm not saying only gays whine, however, they have a propensity for it. Look at Statsfuhrer.
You will have to share where you get this confirmation that Stats is gay.
Oh puh-leeze!

So, you base your gay-dar on songs?

Well, if she's going to join her hubby in throwing rocks at Attila the Hun, she'd best pull-up her Big Girl Panties...
I think anyone who's been called an ape for seven years has already figured that much out eh?
That's bush-league stuff, son... what's coming down the pipe is probably far worse... carrying verbal and in-print attacks to a new level for her, most likely...
Sure...but she doesn't have that very very very very thin orange skin that tiny handed Drumpf does.

^^^ Prejudiced Against Oompa Loompas ^^^

You were replying to a post that said "vicious lies by the Right Wing", you guys are the right wing along with some other fringe websites that you morons link to. However FOX is the one who mentioned the terrorist fist bump.

That she is a racist is a given. She and Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama attended a racist church for 20+ years. Even you know that to be true.

It was a racist church? No, I don't know about that, just the one guy and Obama denounced him and hasn't raised a finger in the name of racism since then. Or before for that matter.

Yes...we know that you consider higher education bad....it shows.
I consider government brainwashing bad. It's obvious you have received a full course of the brainwashing. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe "government university" is the same as "education."
To you, Education = Brainwashing...yes, we understand your aversion to education.
That's what government education equals. There's a reason government always tries to take over the business of education.

What is the demonstrable evidence that state colleges brainwash and private colleges educate? Proof...show us something.
When did I claim private colleges are any better? The have been infected with the same disease as the government universities because the talent all comes from the same source.
Yes, yes..we know you are badly intimidated by educated people....

"Michelle attacks Trump: Now she is "political fair game". She doesn't even know what she has done"

lol

Such is the stupidity of the reprehensible right.

Mrs. Obama has been ‘fair game’ since before her husband took office, subject to lies and unwarranted attacks by the partisan right since before 2008 election.

I totally disagree and and demand an apology....

View attachment 77065

View attachment 77066
She looks like that monster in Star Trek that sucks all of the salt out of her victims bodies.

Shudder.

It was a racist church? No, I don't know about that, just the one guy and Obama denounced him and hasn't raised a finger in the name of racism since then. Or before for that matter.

Doesn't all that spinning make you dizzy? Is that why you're happy, happy, joy, joy?

Forum List

Back