🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Fields - Serial Liar and Attention Whore

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Michelle Fields is one of the current tools the GOP establishment is using to steal the nomination process away from their constituents. She has been in the news claiming to be assaulted by Trump's campaign manager, even though she lunged at him and the secret service initially moved to stop her. When she got passed them Trump's campaign manager did his duty to protect his boss from this crazed woman.

This isn't the first time the liar Fields has made up a story to whore for attention. She claimed to have been beaten by the NYPD, and of course nothing ever came from that. She just wanted to take a shot at cops. She also invented a claim that Allen West had groped her, trying to destroy the character of a person far more honest than she could dream of being. Of course that was a lie too.

And now she is whoring herself out to the establishment. I wonder what they promised her?

Michelle Fields: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Her initial story of being yanked and almost falling is sheer fiction. And yesterday I had so many posters telling me that the video clearly backs her up.

Hello? I can't view videos and even if I could I prefer stills because they really give more detail.

Check this out. The bitch didn't even break a sweat. And this sequence is from no friend of Trump's. Mother Jones.

blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg

http://www.motherjones.com/files/blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg

• Banned
Her initial story of being yanked and almost falling is sheer fiction. And yesterday I had so many posters telling me that the video clearly backs her up.

Hello? I can't view videos and even if I could I prefer stills because they really give more detail.

Check this out. The bitch didn't even break a sweat. And this sequence is from no friend of Trump's. Mother Jones.

blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg

http://www.motherjones.com/files/blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg
You are correct the video shows that nothing happened. She made a move at Trump, and the secret service and campaign manager moved to get her away from him. It happened in a split second and you could see more violence at next year's Puppy Bowl.

Thanks for the stills :thup:

Are you ready? This was a set up. Now match the stills to the conversation between the WP reporter and Fields immediately following the incident. \

I've been a busy girl :)

"Fields releases an audio transcript to anti-Trump Politico.
Since we know Fields recorded the conversation she had with Terris, why did she only release the audio transcript to Hadas Gold?

"The audio transcript sounded dramatic.

Terris: “You OK?”

Fields: “Holy sh*t.”

Terris: “Yea he just threw you down.”

Fields: “I can’t believe he just did that that was so hard. Was that Corey [Lewandowski]?”

Terris: “Yeah, like, what threat were you?”

Fields: “That was insane. You should have felt how hard he grabbed me. That’s insane. I’ve never had anyone do that to me from a campaign.”

Terris: “Can I put that in my story?”

Fields: “Yeah, go for it — that was really awful. That’s so unprofessional.”

Terris: “He really just almost threw you down on the ground.”

Fields: “He literally went like this and was grabbing me down. “I don’t even want to do what he just did to me. Oh my God, that really spooked me that someone would do that.”

How Michelle Fields Conned Prosecutors into Charging Corey Lewandowski with Battery

If that was assault and battery, how come we're not all in jail?

This is an issue? Talk about double standards. Clinton played loose with secret documents. Using the same strict adherence to the law, does that mean she should be hung for treason?

Makes you wonder who the sheriff and prosecutor in Jupiter are voting for.

he won't get prosecuted this will get thrown out jurors traditionally do not side with members of the press, hope he doesn't settle.

Forum List

Back