Michelle Obama Bears Witness - Brace Yourselves For The Deluge of Christian Hate...

As your projecting is telling us all what kind of dangerous, deranged, and demented psychopath you truly are...........

I have a life AND a job. So I have to go make money so YOU can live off welfare and scavange for supplies in the dumpsters.

You have a collection of photoshopped images of tall African American women with penises....probably right there on your desktop...

Labeled "Spank Bank"

56571923_251578362315552_3957388797884235776_n.jpg

View attachment 763606

She also took a jab at her husband’s successor over his inauguration crowd size, a long-running point of contention for the Trump White House which has falsely claimed the turnout was the largest ever.

“You take your last flight off, flying over the Capitol, where there weren’t that many people there. We saw it,” she said, which gained laughs from the audience.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/07/politics/michelle-obama-trump-inauguration-sobbing/index.html

It's like spitting in the face of MAGAt dogma.

Next she'll try to convince us Grifty didn't turn water into whine...
hahaha poor little Michelle...sobbing! hahhaha

She also took a jab at her husband’s successor over his inauguration crowd size, a long-running point of contention for the Trump White House which has falsely claimed the turnout was the largest ever.

“You take your last flight off, flying over the Capitol, where there weren’t that many people there. We saw it,” she said, which gained laughs from the audience.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/07/politics/michelle-obama-trump-inauguration-sobbing/index.html

It's like spitting in the face of MAGAt dogma.

Next she'll try to convince us Grifty didn't turn water into whine...
What a non-story, I‘m glad she brought this non-story to the forefront. How cutting edge of her, the story is so fresh in everyone’s mind. I mean is she desperate for some attention? All the things going on in the world she believes this is the big story on our minds? Sounds superficial like Trump, they all seem to be a lot alike.

Forum List

Back