Michelle Obama Bears Witness - Brace Yourselves For The Deluge of Christian Hate...

nobodygives.jpg

That's not photoshopped at all.

Last edited:
We broke the Japanese codes and knew they were going to attack Pearl Harbor

The vulnerability of Japanese naval codes and ciphers was crucial to the conduct of World War II, and had an important influence on foreign relations between Japan and the west in the years leading up to the war as well.Every Japanese code was eventually broken, and the intelligence gathered made possible such operations as the victorious American ambush of the Japanese Navy at Midway in 1942
That's still ignoring Crusader Frank's ludicrous assertion that Roosevelt lied the US into WW2, because I suppose, the attack on Pearl Harbor was fake news.

The vulnerability of Japanese naval codes and ciphers was crucial to the conduct of World War II, and had an important influence on foreign relations between Japan and the west in the years leading up to the war as well.Every Japanese code was eventually broken, and the intelligence gathered made possible such operations as the victorious American ambush of the Japanese Navy at Midway in 1942
If I remember the theory, Hoover was told of it by way of a Soviet spy in Japan named Viktor Sorge. The homosexual director of the FBI allegedly rejected it because he didn't trust a commie.

If I remember the theory, Hoover was told of it by way of a Soviet spy in Japan named Viktor Sorge. The homosexual director of the FBI allegedly rejected it because he didn't trust a commie.
Either way, Crusader Frank is batting his usual average...

Forum List

Back