Michelle Obama: Blacks should vote straight Democratic ticket, no matter what

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Don't bother doing any research on your own, or making up your own mind, just vote for the Dim and shut up.

Michelle Obama said Monday on TV One that African-Americans should vote for a straight Democratic ticket. She said, on the cable channel programmed to attract an African-American audience, that blacks should vote straight Democratic regardless of who is on the ballot and what they say or do. She was speaking to Roland Martin on the cable channel when she said that blacks voting straight Democratic tickets best serves their communities, according to a Newsmax report on Monday.

"That’s my message to voters. This isn’t about Barack. It’s not about the person on that ballot. It’s about you, and for most of the people we are talking to. A Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this. That shouldn’t even come into the equation."

The First Lady also said voting is critical no matter who’s on the ballot. She asserted that that’s one of the things "we" have to continuously work on in our communities of new voters. She stressed that she was targeting people who were new voters because, as she said, they were inspired by her husband being the president. On the campaign trail, President Obama has also said similar things by suggested that his audience needs to get their relatives, like Cousin Pookie, off the couch to get them to vote.

Michelle Obama Blacks should vote straight Democratic ticket no matter what - National Conservative Examiner.com

Don't bother doing any research on your own, or making up your own mind, just vote for the Dim and shut up.

Michelle Obama said Monday on TV One that African-Americans should vote for a straight Democratic ticket. She said, on the cable channel programmed to attract an African-American audience, that blacks should vote straight Democratic regardless of who is on the ballot and what they say or do. She was speaking to Roland Martin on the cable channel when she said that blacks voting straight Democratic tickets best serves their communities, according to a Newsmax report on Monday.

"That’s my message to voters. This isn’t about Barack. It’s not about the person on that ballot. It’s about you, and for most of the people we are talking to. A Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this. That shouldn’t even come into the equation."

The First Lady also said voting is critical no matter who’s on the ballot. She asserted that that’s one of the things "we" have to continuously work on in our communities of new voters. She stressed that she was targeting people who were new voters because, as she said, they were inspired by her husband being the president. On the campaign trail, President Obama has also said similar things by suggested that his audience needs to get their relatives, like Cousin Pookie, off the couch to get them to vote.

Michelle Obama Blacks should vote straight Democratic ticket no matter what - National Conservative Examiner.com

How often do you vote Democrat?

To be fair I don't think she restricted her comments to Black voters. She knows all democrat voters are idiots. The less informed are just easier to boss around, the more informed are still too dumb to understand her contempt for them.

She's a racist.

This is why I don't like her.

She is so pushy that she doesn't even bother being coy about it. She basically demands that everyone take leave of their common-sense.

4764ef4c18389ba6125539db3b6e324e.jpg

This isn't about Barack. It's about how stupid you are. Just vote straight democrat, we know black people are too stupid to think.

Stay enslaved to entitlements, vote Democrat!

As to spend more and tax the rich Democrat policy:

Everything you spend money on costs someone. Demorats like to to con you into believing you can avoid the costs by taxing the rich.

The rich make money from selling things to the poor and middle class. Some of what you gave them pays taxes. The rich have you to pay for them. You on the other hand, as a middle class person have no one to turn to in paying taxes. You are the end of the line. Therefore, the middle class shrinks due to wreckless spending by government. Not wanting to appear the bad guys, they just point at the rich. The poor and uninformed Democrats just buy the whole thing.

Why would blacks consider voting Republican?

Republicans won't vote for blacks

It's hilarious to hear a bunch of RWnuts who would never vote Democrat (unless the 1950's returned to the South)
bitching about people who won't vote Republican.

How often do you vote Democrat?

I used to vote for Joe Lieberman when I was in Connecticut. I voted for a democrat for Sheriff here 2 years ago. When was the last time you voted for a Republican?

What the hell do you mean The GOP has elected several blacks to Congress. I was privileged to be able to vote for one. My dream Presidential candidate is Condi Rice, but Herman Cain or Ben Carson would be better that HRC.

Keep on saying that we won't vote for blacks.

What the hell do you mean The GOP has elected several blacks to Congress. I was privileged to be able to vote for one. My dream Presidential candidate is Condi Rice, but Herman Cain or Ben Carson would be better that HRC.

Keep on saying that we won't vote for blacks.

In the last 100 years, the GOP has elected just six blacks to Congress. One Senator (50 years ago) and five Congressmen

When 95% of blacks are Democrats, it does cut down on our choices, doesn't it?

Who says blacks can't vote Republican? In the last 100 years, Republicans have only found six blacks whom they support?

Forum List

Back