🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama denounces Trumps’ treatment of women, tells voters to “stop this madness”

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Michelle Obama denounces Trumps’ treatment of women, tells voters to “stop this madness”
"Speaking at a rally for Trump’s opponent, Hillary Clinton, Mrs Obama denounced his treatment of women and implored voters to “stop this madness”.
should meet basic standards of human decency,” Mrs Obama said.

“The fact is that, in this election, we have a candidate for president of the United States who over the course of his lifetime, and the course of this campaign, has said things about women that are so shocking, so demeaning, that I simply will not repeat anything here today. And last week, we saw this candidate actually bragging about sexually assaulting women."
9fced61b606346b8b19d5be650f789c8

"Speaking at a rally for Trump’s opponent, Hillary Clinton, Mrs Obama denounced his treatment of women and implored voters to “stop this madness”.

“The fact is that, in this election, we have a candidate for president of the United States who over the course of his lifetime, and the course of this campaign, has said things about women that are so shocking, so demeaning, that I simply will not repeat anything here today. And last week, we saw this candidate actually bragging about sexually assaulting women."
Like she gives a shit if Trump actually assaults some white women....

Must be tough making millions in 8 years doing almost nothing while 99% of your people are pumping coffee for $9.00/hour.

Why doesn't the First **** say anything about the Thugs making rap songs calling women bitches and whores. (Ho)?
Because they should have the right to say what they want. As long as they dont actually go out and rape women or anything.
Is it rude and disrespectful? yes. Is it illegal? no

Mooch hasn't done a thing for 8 years and now she becomes the spokesperson for abused women. What a joke. Hey Mooch What about your beloved Muslims who treat women like dogs?

Why doesn't the First **** say anything about the Thugs making rap songs calling women bitches and whores. (Ho)?
Because they should have the right to say what they want. As long as they dont actually go out and rape women or anything.
Can you prove Trump actually did anything?
Nope, never claimed that he did. I was talking about rappers and how they can say whatever they want as long as they dont rape etc. I was not trying to imply Trump raped just used an example

Nope, never claimed that he did. I was talking about rappers and how they can say whatever they want as long as they dont rape etc. I was not trying to imply Trump raped just used an example
That is the point though, until anyone can prove Trump did anything, he is no worse than the rappers that parents regularly allow their kids to listen to.

That is the point though, until anyone can prove Trump did anything, he is no worse than the rappers that parents regularly allow their kids to listen to.
Oh I get what you are saying now. Yeah I highly doubt Trump actually did anything. He was probably just bragging to show off and impress his friends

Oh I get what you are saying now. Yeah I highly doubt Trump actually did anything. He was probably just bragging to show off and impress his friends
Which is why this entire thing is stupid.

Women need to either admit they were never really "undecided" to begin with, or just start boning up on their logic so they can be more intelligent voters.

Which is why this entire thing is stupid.

Women need to either admit they were never really "undecided" to begin with, or just start boning up on their logic so they can be more intelligent voters.
real talk

She was awesome!!!!!!

Seems there's a steady stream of abused women coming out, saying he has, in fact, assaulted them. Only a matter of time, some hard evidence will emerge.
Meanwhile, Trump says he has 'proof' they are lying, and he'll release the details 'at the appropriate time'. Like his tax returns, 'now is not the time'.
So full of shit!
'I'll smash IS!'
Yeah, right!

She was awesome!!!!!!
Did Trump really mock someone with a disability? Just saw your gif. Wow

She was awesome!!!!!!
Did Trump really mock someone with a disability? Just saw your gif. Wow
No.

Forum List

Back