🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama Insults Reporters, Vets, And Disabled Seniors

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Way to go. This will win Democrats a lot of votes.

First Lady Michelle Obama 8217 s Staff at Wisconsin Event Shocks Vet Reporter Disabled Audience Members

Meg Kissinger, a veteran reporter for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel was shocked that both a Burke aide and a White House aide instructed her not to talk to members of the crowd.

It turns out that veterans and disabled people – actual voters and potential constituents – were either turned away or not given a place to sit (despite there being unused chairs), and later VIPs used these “unavailable” seats.

In one of the other threads on this non-issue, your fellow nutters went on and on about how the reporter was denied her First Amendment rights.

I suggested they read the last line of my signature but they never did understand what those first five words really mean.

Maybe you could explain it to them.
:rolleyes-41:

In one of the other threads on this non-issue, your fellow nutters went on and on about how the reporter was denied her First Amendment rights.

I suggested they read the last line of my signature but they never did understand what those first five words really mean.

Figures you would support shutting out handicapped and veterans and the old.

Figures you would support shutting out handicapped and veterans and the old.

Quote and link where I stated that.

You're a liar and, you are one of those who does not understand the First Amendment.

Both of them are an insult on us. She wasn't elected for anything she should try staying home with her children for a change. Both of them galavant around the country constantly for, fundraisers, to give some hateful speech, etc
they've hosed us taxpayers but good

What would have been wrong with press-reporters - when told not to talk to audience members - telling the local and White House aides to go phukk themselves?

As in: "Bite me, doughboy, and go phukk yourself. I'll talk to anybody I goddamned-well please. Got it, numb-nuts?"

I'll bet they were all so worried about not getting invited to the next event, that every one of them tamely and meekly tucked their tails between their legs and complied; thereby losing a Heaven-sent opportunity to protect their Constitutional rights as both individuals and members of the press, in the face of such bullying and arrogant presumption.

Last edited:
another lie they duped you with to vote for them:

We'll be the most TRANSPARENT administration EVA

and you all fell it... and this type of locking out "the people" in the country that they DON'T want in, is some of the ends results

This is how insulting she is. spreading fear and lies to beg for money. so unbecoming and ugly for a first lady who is suppose to Represent ALL OF US. not just her nasty party

SNIP:

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f4de2eb8970b-600wi-550x376.jpg

Right about now the panicked Obamabots are running around in circles shrieking hysterically.

Via DSCC email:
Subject: I really need you
Date: October 2, 2014 11:18:32 AM EDT
Drew — You can’t hold your breath and wait to see who wins the Senate.
It’s too close for that. We need your help immediately.
I’ll put it frankly: If we lose these midterm elections, we’ll just see more obstruction, more lawsuits and talk about impeachment, and more votes to repeal the Affordable Care Act or even shut down the government.

all of it here:
Mooch Tells The Lobotomized Obamabots Barack Could Be Impeached If Evil GOP Monsters Win Senate 8230 Weasel Zippers

Forum List

Back