Michelle Obama looks very elegant and sounds very compassionate but ....

This is the grand silliness that is politics those who are going to trash Michele Obama over her speech were just a week ago singing the praises of Ann Romney and her's and likewise those who just a week ago trashed Ann Romney and her speech will now hail the speech of Michele's speech.

I never praised Ann. I thought Ryan, Rice and Martinez gave the GOOD speeches for the RNC.

I will not vote based on emotion but those that do may have liked what they heard.

Nothing she is saying is important to the state of our economy. She makes Obama sound like superdad. Problem is we don't need a superdad we need a leader.

It was very smart though, because it's the thing that he has always polled the highest on across the board...almost everyone believes he is a good family man. Unfortunately for Obama, the sliver of undecideds won't be considering that when they walk into the voting booth.

Nothing she is saying is important to the state of our economy. She makes Obama sound like superdad. Problem is we don't need a superdad we need a leader.

It was very smart though, because it's the thing that he has always polled the highest on across the board...almost everyone believes he is a good family man. Unfortunately for Obama, the sliver of undecideds won't be considering that when they walk into the voting booth.

I hope you're right but some people play on emotional attachment.

This is the grand silliness that is politics those who are going to trash Michele Obama over her speech were just a week ago singing the praises of Ann Romney and her's and likewise those who just a week ago trashed Ann Romney and her speech will now hail the speech of Michele's speech.

I never praised Ann. I thought Ryan, Rice and Martinez gave the GOOD speeches for the RNC.

I will not vote based on emotion but those that do may have liked what they heard.

I thought Ryan's speech was average at best - But Rice? Holy shi-ite! She killed it. It's a bit amazing to me that she won't run for elected office. Probably the smartest and most informed person in the administration.

I thought Ryan's speech was average at best - But Rice? Holy shi-ite! She killed it. It's a bit amazing to me that she won't run for elected office. Probably the smartest and most informed person in the administration.

What about Martinez?

What about Martinez?

I didn't see it, unfortunately.

I agree that Rice gave a great speech at the RNC.

Michelle gave a great speech tonight.

Tomorrow I believe is Bill Clinton.

Lets see how that goes.

Forum List

Back