Michelle Obama Lunch Rules Ban Fried Foods, Frosted Flakes in Daycare

Let the RWNJ's feed their kids shit that will kill them, just speed up natural selection , and everyone will have to pay for the diabetes heart disease

So eat up peckerwoods , donuts , fat , grease junk food,but don't expect tax money to pay to serve it, send you kids to school with that crap if you want them to eat that

I haven't yet seen a post explaining why these rule changes are a bad thing.

Why does anyone here think it is a bad thing for publicly funded daycare centers be required to serve healthier food?

No one is stopping your from feeding your kids an exclusive diet of deep fried frosted flake coated doughnuts.

That's just it. These idiots everyday post things they knee Jerk don't like. Ask them whys and they have the hardest time with that 1 word question.

Which goes to show their reasoning isn't reasoning at all. Or maybe they'll tell everyone in 20 more pages and we're just being impatient *snicker*
They are like Pavlov's dogs, conditioned response

Good genes. Not everyone's as lucky.

Why does Stephanie want kids to eat bad food? Worried about the competition?

So, if federal overlords are not there to tell you what to eat, you'll be digging out the almond roca from the cat box? Why are you leftists such weak minded mother fuckers?

Why are your Cons such weak minded stupid mother fuckers? You fall for this crap every time someone posts it.

You don't want the gubmint to tell you how to feed your kids- then don't send them to gubmint sponsored daycare- problem solved. You can continue to serve your kids deep fried frosted flaked crusted possum nuts.

The difference between a stupid mother fucker like yourself is that I think if our tax dollars are being used to feed little children- it is a good thing to feed them better food.

You don't.

Which is why you are such a brain dead stupid mother fucker who shouldn't be allowed to be so much as a crossing guard for kids.

Let the RWNJ's feed their kids shit that will kill them, just speed up natural selection , and everyone will have to pay for the diabetes heart disease

So eat up peckerwoods , donuts , fat , grease junk food,but don't expect tax money to pay to serve it, send you kids to school with that crap if you want them to eat that
I see no problem with that.

more good news about: THE GOVERNMENT

SNIP:
Study: Cost of U.S. Regulations Larger Than Germany’s Economy
Regs have cost economy $4 trillion, $13,000 per person

BY: Elizabeth Harrington
April 26, 2016 12:50 pm

The cost of U.S. regulations is now larger than Germany’s economy, amounting to a $4 trillion loss to the American economy, according to a new study by the Mercatus Center at George Mason University.

The study, released Tuesday, found that regulations over the past several decades amount to a loss of $13,000 for each American worker.

“The impact of regulation on economic growth has been widely studied, but most research has focused on a narrow set of regulations, industries, or both,” according to the report. “These studies typically rely on regulatory indexes that measure subsets of all regulation, on country-to-country comparisons, on short time spans, or on surveys in which experts report how regulated they believe their country or industry is.

“In order to better understand the cumulative cost of regulation, a comprehensive look at all regulations across many industries over a long period of time is imperative.”

Researchers at Mercatus studied data from 22 industries from 1977 to 2012, finding regulations have distorted “investments choices that lead to innovation” and have “created a considerable drag on the economy.” The result: an average shrinking of the economy by 0.8 percent a year.

“If regulations had been held constant at levels observed in 1980, the American economy would have been 25 percent larger than it was in 2012,” the report said. “This amounts to a $4 trillion loss in 2012 for the American economy or $13,000 loss per person, a significant amount of money for most American workers.”

The cost of federal regulations amounts to the fourth-largest GDP in the world, surpassing the economies of Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Brazil, Italy, Russia, and India.

all of it here:
Study: Cost of U.S. Regulations Larger Than Germany’s Economy

This latest mandate from the White House should be a real winner --- akin to Michelle’s previous demands.

1M kids stop school lunch due to Michelle Obama’s standards

As School Meals Have Gotten Healthier, 1.4 Million Students Drop Out of School Lunch Program

Students in Full Revolt Against Michelle Obama's Horrible School Lunch Mandates! - The Political Insider

Kentucky kids to first lady Michelle Obama: Your food ‘tastes like vomit’
Mandate? It's a Mandate?
I do not know exactly what it was, and I really do not care enough to research the history.
Mandate, directive, law, command or suggestion --- whatever it was has affected thousands of public schools and tens of millions of students --- at a minimum --- and almost exclusively in a negative way. Happy?
You know those all don't mean the same thing, right?

I believe the correct word is "suggestion"....there was not mandate. And your trying to be coy about it is quite laughable.

why is eating healthy bad, crazy steffie? :cuckoo:

Why does the government have to tell you what you can feed your kids?
To fight Repub wars? :eusa_whistle: CrusaderFrank

Why obesity is a national security threat - CNN.com

Retired Generals Fear That Kids Are Too Fat for War

Perhaps yourself and Stephie should read some reputable journals once in a while?
Progressive sheeple need to be instructed 24/7/365.

I think this makes them an inferior subspecies of humanity
any response to my TWO sourced reasons for addressing fat kids? Figures
Parents are so jejune, who even needs them? Children should be turned over to government after breeding
This is what YOU say.

Fat ass Michelle Obama is NOT a nutrition expert and has no business telling anyone what to feed their kids.
I didn't vote for her hubby and I Know I didn't vote for her to stick her nose into my kids life of what and how they eat. she probably hasn't cooked her kids a meal in the eight miserable years they've been acting like they are somebody

Fat ass Michelle Obama is NOT a nutrition expert and has no business telling anyone what to feed their kids.
I didn't vote for her hubby and I Know I didn't vote for her to stick her nose into my kids life of what and how they eat. she probably hasn't cooked her kids a meal in the eight miserable years they've been acting like they are somebody
She probably has cooked for them, but they do have a chef that goes with the house. I'd take advantage of that chef.

Good for Michele, taking fat and cereal which is mostly sugar out of preschool.

When Reagan and Schwarzenegger improved school food, the Conservatives were in favor of it because they cared about the children of the US.

RWNJs these days - There is really no doubt that they hate children.

Oh yeah, and our FLOTUS is black.

Don't be silly. The kids are throwing it into the trash.

Hitler had a thing for controlling children you see how that went.

some people would probably give their children up to THE Government. because they know what's best

Good for Michele, taking fat and cereal which is mostly sugar out of preschool.
yeah man, can't let kids be kids. they need to be CONTROLED by some nobody in government. wow

Send your kid to a preschool that doesn't get tax funded meals for kids- and you can feed them all the deep fried twinkies you want.

But if the government is paying for the meals, the government can insist on healthier meals.

Despite the objections of Conservatives- who apparently prefer the government to fund less healthy meals.

Hitler had a thing for controlling children you see how that went.
some people would probably give their children up to THE Government. because they know what's best

Ah pulling out the "Hitler" card.

Yes- the feeding kids healthy food- that is just what Hitler would do!

Why exactly do Conservatives want to feed kids less healthy food?

Good genes. Not everyone's as lucky.

Why does Stephanie want kids to eat bad food? Worried about the competition?

So, if federal overlords are not there to tell you what to eat, you'll be digging out the almond roca from the cat box?

What RWNJ translation program did you run my post through to arrive at that conclusion?

Daycare centers are licensed by law. Otherwise anyone - including child abusers and pedophiles - could run a daycare center.

Daycare centers get government funding.

You pays the piper, you makes the rules.

Have another deep-fried Twinkie, Skeezix; you're obviously hypoglycemic.

Forum List

Back