Michelle Obama snubbed

She's a very ugly woman. Not very bright either.

I would love to match her resume and education against yours internet tough guy

Not to mention that white men have had the edge since the beginning of time.

Black women - not so much. First Lady Obama grew up in a one bedroom apartment, sleeping on the couch. The rw's hate it but she's part white, the descendent of a raped slave.

The Obamas are proof, or at least evidence that if one works hard, they can make it to the top and THAT is what pisses off the racists.

They actually featured a story on Sharon Bush.
Did you know that Lauren Bush married Ralph Lauren's son? Her name if she changed it would be Lauren Lauren.

And she was probably featured in many mags, she is very beautiful and was a model.
This thread was supposed to be about First Ladies' images. The spawn do not have the same responsibility. Also, while public figures are often targets of people's frustration for saying things like "It's just a damn flag" or "I can say more after I'm re-elected...," blaming others the situation of presenting a $17 trillion debt to American grandchildren to pay back, while not passing a budget for 4 years, and while I can't, others can understand what a trillion dollars is:

1-trillion-dollars.jpg

For that reason, I am maintaining that Sunshine is within her free speech rights, and I know her to be a refined musician, dedicated professional care giver, and a beautiful mother to children when her husband and their father passed on when they were still young. She has successfully battled a fatal disease and thinks only of the good things her children will have, having provided well for them for many, many years.​

I pray for our nation, for its unity, and for the good of our fathers' posterity who are being slaughtered before they are even born.​

We have so many challenges as a nation. It helps when we taste the salt of the other fellow when he or she is crying about something that doesn't seem fitting.​

Fighting over a photograph reminds me of the time I had to separate my two kids from killing each other before they were waist high over a used bubble gum wrapper.​

I'm not sure who won their little scrap, but they both hated me when their sentence in the corner had been served ... for about 5 minutes.​

Most of this name-calling is not about the First Lady's reputation nor the photograph that compares her with two veritable twiggy figures, each 25 years younger than the First Lady. Also, the photograph could have been photoshopped, kind of like this one I used to see so very often in memory lane:

th

Really girls and guys. This is so silly.

Sunshine is a racist and an asshole. She deserves whatever i call her.I don't care what she has done. The women calls liberal women black as if it is an insult.
Sorry, I am done excusing bigots.
You are mistaken, madam.

This thread was supposed to be about First Ladies' images. The spawn do not have the same responsibility. Also, while public figures are often targets of people's frustration for saying things like "It's just a damn flag" or "I can say more after I'm re-elected...," blaming others the situation of presenting a $17 trillion debt to American grandchildren to pay back, while not passing a budget for 4 years, and while I can't, others can understand what a trillion dollars is:

1-trillion-dollars.jpg

For that reason, I am maintaining that Sunshine is within her free speech rights, and I know her to be a refined musician, dedicated professional care giver, and a beautiful mother to children when her husband and their father passed on when they were still young. She has successfully battled a fatal disease and thinks only of the good things her children will have, having provided well for them for many, many years.

I pray for our nation, for its unity, and for the good of our fathers' posterity who are being slaughtered before they are even born.

We have so many challenges as a nation. It helps when we taste the salt of the other fellow when he or she is crying about something that doesn't seem fitting.

Fighting over a photograph reminds me of the time I had to separate my two kids from killing each other before they were waist high over a used bubble gum wrapper.

I'm not sure who won their little scrap, but they both hated me when their sentence in the corner had been served ... for about 5 minutes.​

Most of this name-calling is not about the First Lady's reputation nor the photograph that compares her with two veritable twiggy figures, each 25 years younger than the First Lady. Also, the photograph could have been photoshopped, kind of like this one I used to see so very often in memory lane:

th

Sunshine is a racist and an asshole. She deserves whatever i call her.I don't care what she has done. The women calls liberal women black as if it is an insult.

I agree.

If we don't speak out against ignorant, vicious racism, its just as bad as if we were ignorant and vicious and racist.

freedombecki: first, I suspect you're not being truthful but, more to the point, you're just as bad. You speaking in defense of "Sunshine" (shudder) is just ridiculous. There are some on this board whose only purpose is to run from thread to thread, throwing shit at the walls.

As for our First Lady her sins have been to speak out for veterans and their families, for the health of children. Name ONE fucking Repub who has done anything at all for anyone except their own pocketbooks and those foreign interests. Oh yeah, and waste $60MILLION our money with their phony "repeal ObamaCare" shit.

What a crock of lies! Both parties help veterans and children. That's a given. Your class warfare attempt is pathetic! Also, it's better to spend 60 mil wisely than to pay for another Moochelle vacation! :cool:

Wow! This is a great non story, I didn't know there was an international best dressed list for Vanity Fair, in fact I can't think of an award that could have less impact in my life.

Anyone going to feel the impact of this story?

That's exactly my attitude.

I would rep that comment but you never acknowledge them, so fuck it.

I don't really know if I'm repped or not, I use an app and it doesn't tell me my rep and who repped me. Last I saw I had a rep of 400 something, so, like Michelle, I won't lose any sleep from it. Hell, I'm not even sure how repping works.

Last edited:
She's a very ugly woman. Not very bright either.

Black women - not so much. First Lady Obama grew up in a one bedroom apartment, sleeping on the couch. The rw's hate it but she's part white, the descendent of a raped slave.

The Obamas are proof, or at least evidence that if one works hard, they can make it to the top and THAT is what pisses off the racists.

this shows how clueless you are

egypt

rome

ethopia

etc...

history, learn it

egypt

rome

ethopia

etc...

history, learn it

:disbelief: Really?
What color do you imagine the Romans were then?

Egypt and Ethiopia?

By the way they're capitalized in English... :eusa_shhh:

egypt

rome

ethopia

etc...

history, learn it

Egypt and Ethiopia?

are you retarded? they were not white skinned.

i don't always use caps and i don't always use periods or commas...it is a message board, not a thesis mr. professor sir

fackle off

egypt

rome

ethopia

etc...

history, learn it

Egypt and Ethiopia?

i don't always use caps and i don't always use periods or commas...it is a message board, not a thesis mr. professor sir

fackle off

So you're not attempting to write in English.

That explains a lot.

Egypt and Ethiopia?

fackle off

That explains a lot.

lmao...the idiot doesn't know the difference between language and grammar

wait...i'm still laughing

wait............................:lol:

fackle off

That explains a lot.

lmao...the idiot doesn't know the difference between language and grammar

wait...i'm still laughing

wait............................:lol:

Every language has a grammar. Do you not know the difference between grammar and lexicology?

Oh well. You don't know much about Rome either... :dunno:
Take heart, there's a language out there for you -- somewhere.

1-trillion-dollars.jpg

For that reason, I am maintaining that Sunshine is within her free speech rights, and I know her to be a refined musician, dedicated professional care giver, and a beautiful mother to children when her husband and their father passed on when they were still young. She has successfully battled a fatal disease and thinks only of the good things her children will have, having provided well for them for many, many years.​

I pray for our nation, for its unity, and for the good of our fathers' posterity who are being slaughtered before they are even born.​

We have so many challenges as a nation. It helps when we taste the salt of the other fellow when he or she is crying about something that doesn't seem fitting.​

Fighting over a photograph reminds me of the time I had to separate my two kids from killing each other before they were waist high over a used bubble gum wrapper.​

th

You are mistaken, madam.

I am not mistaken one bit, trying reading a few of her posts.

Forum List

Back